The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Brain fart got me in trouble.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 20 May 2017 22:31
Oh dear, I did it again.

My wife was standing in front of the full length mirror and asked me if the dress she was wearing made her look fat. Not thinking I said, "No dear it is not the dress". RK

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 20 May 2017 22:38
LMAO I can see it now, you can't sit down for the next week. LOL

medici
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 20 May 2017 22:50
Read this out to my wife and she wants to now when your execution is?!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 May 2017 22:56
Sounds like you were looking for trouble, not a brain fart

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 20 May 2017 23:15
When will we guys ever learn, no the dress doesn't make you look fat, even if her profile is reminiscent of the Goodyear blimp, she looks stunning. I don't care of that pair of pants make her butt look like two large hams wrapped in cloth, her butt looks wonderful in them, it looks delectable. She is the most beautiful thing you've ever seen.

Think, that is unless your goal is to be face down, letting her test her arm strength on your butt. If that's the case tell her no, the dress doesn't make her look fat, fat doesn't go far enough.

But then my gf is a nurse, with access to very sharp surgical implements, and a better than average knowledge of anatomy. I don't care what she is or isn't wearing, to me, she is beautiful. That's the thing, no matter what the women in our lives think of their bodies, to us, the men in their lives, they are beautiful.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 20 May 2017 23:26
I've always felt that, as spankos, we have the perfect answer when she asks, "Does my bottom look big in this?" Response: "No, my darling, it looks quite deliciously spankable. Come here and I'll prove it to you."

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#7 | Posted: 21 May 2017 00:25
RIP raisedkilt

On a side note, worrying about being too fat is such a Western thing. When I was younger I lived in several cities where the immigrant population was very high, and every non-white non-Canadian (or non-American) I dated always thought I was too skinny (trust me I am not) and wanted to fatten me up so I wouldn't look like I was 'starving', according to them (trust me I did not).

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 May 2017 02:12
You know, that question regarding the dress is the eternal dilemma for men. No matter what you reply, it is wrong. If you say yes - you're screwed because you called her fat. if you answer no - it is just as bad, because it will be interpreted as you think she looks fat and the dress doesn't make any difference. Face it - it's a trap. The correct answer is "No hablo Inglés" while you jump out the window.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 21 May 2017 02:15
Burgundy
On a side note, worrying about being too fat is such a Western thing.

I live on the theory of, "eat healthy, exercise, die anyway".

Actually, there was a time, pre TV, in the US when being thin was thought of as unhealthy. A thin girl was encouraged to eat more, to look healthier. Now, we have models who look like matchsticks with legs and arms who make young girls think this is the norm, which leads to all kinds of unhealthy eating habits.

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 21 May 2017 02:36
Thanks for all the replies. Subconsciously I may have been looking to go OTK. If so it did not work. . I am still due for a birthday spanking. We do have fun and it does spark up our lives a bit.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 18
DjZolt, Fokus014, Jim75, KatiePie, ntytina, rancho13, tocciek, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9