LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking and Arousal

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
hapgood
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 20 May 2017 16:06
I think he was called "David," and he was a regular in the Leda videos. I one he ejaculated in the direction of two young women after enduring several hard spankings. Much giggling by the girls who managed to dodge his spurts.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 22 May 2017 21:40
Spoiler Alert. Ed Lee once told me that he did a lot of male spanking videos with he as the spankee. He basically said they sold well and were real money makers. Another tid bit. Ed's real name was Dave, so put the pieces together, a spankee named David, don't know for sure but you're David could very well have been Ed.

Eric
Male Member

USA
#13 | Posted: 22 May 2017 22:39
When Ed Lee was a sub he was Leon Dalman. The David mentioned above looked nothing like Ed Lee, he was much younger for one thing.

blackbirch
Male Author

Australia
#14 | Posted: 23 May 2017 00:48
Thank you for the thoughtful and informative replies. It all makes sense to me. Burgundy, you said some interesting things that raise issues. Type of pain (paddle, belt etc) affecting arousal potential I had not considered. I was thinking about degree.
Of course a lot of factors affect response, and getting them all right is the quest. A few times over 20 years, you said. Not easy. That raises something that puzzles me about spanking. It can't be something one wants all the time. Presumably, if sore from the last, one does not want another. If there is a spanking relationship, one may want the activity while the other does not, or cannot. Like sex, but more so. The spanker can do it any time, but not so the spankee. It must make life complicated.
Also, Burgundy, you said you are not much involved now and are not motivated. Yet you write stories and obviously are involved in imagination. That interests me and is unexpected, but I can imagine how it happens.
Others affirm that arousal can accompany the pain of the moment, sometimes, all things lining up well. I did a bit of reading, and it seems that pain and pleasure activate the same area of the brain, and both involve the secretion of dopamine. The true masochists one reads about, may be able efficiently to switch between states.
The fantasy, or at least the mental processes accompanying spanking, are critical, as some of you said. For a woman being spanked (or a man, I suppose) emotive/arousal factors may be the exposure and shame of it, the feeling of vulnerability and helplessness, fear, being in someone's power and having no choice over level and degree of suffering, and trust in the partner. Then there is the pain itself, and presumably later comforting and the bonding of the experience. I'm guessing, but they seem to be the elements to me.
When I said that pain didn't matter to me, I meant that the idea of hurting someone is not part of my attraction to spanking. I can't really explain what is, but it is more a visual and situational thing; but it is all abstract as I don't do it. It is a fascinating thing that I doubt anyone understands.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 23 May 2017 01:11
Ok. I stand corrected then. Thank you Eric.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#16 | Posted: 23 May 2017 05:03
blackbirch:
Also, Burgundy, you said you are not much involved now and are not motivated. Yet you write stories and obviously are involved in imagination. That interests me and is unexpected, but I can imagine how it happens.

Yes, well, my writing history on here is pretty much the polar opposite of my real-life experience. I've done mostly M/F for twenty years, some F/M over the past few years (not nearly enough, sigh ). Almost all my F/M stories are pure fiction, whereas most of my M/F stories are slightly embellished memories, and I probably won't write much more of them because I ran out of ex-boyfriends to base them on. I sure hope none of them are on this site or they will definitely recognize themselves. Um, hi guys... Sorry I used you for plot fodder.

I guess writing about what I want and haven't had is more interesting to me right now, than writing about what I've had and still could get anytime I felt like it, but no longer crave as much.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 24 May 2017 13:35
blackbirch:
That raises something that puzzles me about spanking. It can't be something one wants all the time. Presumably, if sore from the last, one does not want another. If there is a spanking relationship, one may want the activity while the other does not, or cannot. Like sex, but more so. The spanker can do it any time, but not so the spankee. It must make life complicated.

I live in an FLR/DD relationship (as do some online friends), and the topic of getting another spanking soon after a previous one is something I've written about many times. To your point, no, it is not fun......but then again, in DD, spankings aren't supposed to be. Also in a D/s context, the sub is 'obliged within reason' to acquiesce to their Top's wishes...............even if that means a second spanking.

The wanting/not wanting aspect is integral to feelings of submission and a good Top knows how to play this angle. And in the case of DD, the partner in authority realizes that a second punishment on top of a previous one is nothing more than what the behavior of the subordinate partner calls for.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 24 May 2017 19:29
It really depends on the situation and the mood.
@ Burgundy: Please keep the F/m coming.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#19 | Posted: 24 May 2017 22:14
Often123:
Please keep the F/m coming

Your wish is my command! EIASB II already submitted, currently writing III. Thanks so much for your interest, it's extremely appreciated

Pedant note: F/M, not F/m. I could be wrong, but I think capital letters are used for adults, and lower-case letters for under-18's. I'm sure someone will correct me if that protocol has changed since I first saw it...

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 25 May 2017 05:01
Burgundy

You are correct, that has been the standard for as long as I can remember, and that's getting to be a pretty long time.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
aske1999, Glenlivet, larrylarson, PGreenham, sks089
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9