LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking and Arousal

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
blackbirch
Male Author

Australia
#1 | Posted: 18 May 2017 01:13
Often I wonder whether it is possible to feel sexual arousal when being spanked. I mean during the process. I don't mean a few little love-pats or light play, but serious, hard spanking that generates severe pain.
Personally, I have no idea, but I'd like to understand it more for stories I write. I did one in which a lady climaxed while being caned pretty hard; but is this just a fantasy? Does the pain preclude or vanquish arousal until afterwards?
I have never been sure, even of myself, what aspects of spanking arouse erotic feelings. I am not much interested in pain, for me or others, so it isn't that.
Maybe experienced people can enlighten me, and I can write more authentic stories.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#2 | Posted: 18 May 2017 06:01
Speaking for myself I am not aroused when being spanked, then I am wholly concentrated on surviving it and keeping from going [further] insane. It is only afterward, and sometimes quite some time after, when I am. That being said it's the re-living and the anticipation and all that orbits a spanking that gets my juices flowing.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 18 May 2017 16:49
blackbirch:
I am not much interested in pain, for me or others

See, that's where things went wrong right there

So, also speaking only for myself - ditto everything Spankedjenny said, 99 times out of a 100. I don't get many spankings anymore (only rarely want them these days), so this is all based on experience from years ago, not very recent.

But I don't think it's purely fantasy. I mean, in general, feeling arousal from pain is one of the basic tenets of masochism, and I wouldn't be going out on a limb to assume a lot of people who like to get spanked are masochists, would I? (I'm pretty sure I can't be the only one...) Most discussions on this board are about the d/s part of bdsm, but some of us actually prefer the s/m part.

And while I think in most cases you're right that pain precludes arousal during the event, research does exist that shows that it can go the other way, that arousal can preclude pain, even really bad pain. (This research is not necessarily spanking-related as far as I know.) Anecdotally, and still speaking only for myself, that has been true. I wanted it to be true almost every time, but alas, it only worked out that way like, three or four times over twenty years

I think there are two factors that made it possible. One, only OTK. While bent over a cold table, nope, don't see it happening. And two, only during hand-spankings, not when any implement was used. I'd say the type of pain from any paddle-like implement (spoon, brush, actual paddle) is not conducive to arousal at all. I often thought belts felt like they might have some potential (there's that weird tickle underneath the burn), but it didn't happen. Canes, no idea. I'd guess not - too slicey and stingy?

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 18 May 2017 18:07
Could it be the closeness of being over someones lap, of contact with the spankers body that is what causes the arousal, well, that plus the pain involved with even a hand spanking?

A lady who would know told me once that for her, the heat from the spanking would spread from her backside to her private area, which when you think about it, isn't very far, and that for her led to arousal. Also, she said it only worked with hand spanking, in the OTK position, not bent over, no implements, etc.

Now, I know there have to be as many methods and means to arousal as there are enthusiasts. What works for some, may not work or may even be a turn off for others.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 18 May 2017 21:08
It is definitely possible but it depends on a multitude of factors. Even orgasms can occur in the middle of a spanking, but like I said, you need the right conditions.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 19 May 2017 21:05
Well, to me it would be the fantasy that's the kick, imagining that someone would actually have an orgasm when being spanked, even if it often might be quite far fetched. The picture of this often unlikely event (even if I don't doubt that it does occasionally happen) taking place is what brings the arousal to the person imagining it.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#7 | Posted: 19 May 2017 22:13
Often I wonder whether it is possible to feel sexual arousal when being spanked. I mean during the process. I don't mean a few little love-pats or light play, but serious, hard spanking that generates severe pain.

Does the pain preclude or vanquish arousal until afterwards?

Yes it is possible, be that just on basis if the mind is turned on prior to the spank, then arousal happens whatever else is happening it is that powerful, it overrides pain, endorphins kick in, it is natural pain relief.

Pain does not preclude/vanquish arousal but the recipient can choose to 'postpone' the ultimate journey end.

I have never been sure, even of myself, what aspects of spanking arouse erotic feelings. I am not much interested in pain, for me or others, so it isn't that.

There is no stock answer regarding which aspects arouses erotic feelings, individuals each have different tastes, individuals tastes can change day to day (same as anything else in life).

The anticipation/scene setting, is personally a very important part, the mind is switched on 'let the countdown to takeoff begin'.

Not a spanking phrase as such in fact it is a military one, but a intense 'session' can create feelings of 'Shock and awe', emotions, control and even reality are overwhelmed, it is a physical, emotional and psychological overload, hard to describe in words but end result is 'favourable'

hapgood
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 20 May 2017 00:46
For me spanking is an erotic activity. The weight of a woman I find attractive lying face down over my lap almost always causes me to become tumescent. In my younger days I had to be careful not to become too aroused when administering a spanking after embarrassing myself by ejaculating prematurely when spanking a girl while I was naked from the waist down.

I only administer hand spankings and have never employed an implement, which has led to some complaints that I did not spank hard enough. That is okay because I am more interested in having a good sexual experience than I am in administering serious discipline. I like buttocks to turn hot and red, not bruised and certainly not bloody. For me all orgasms are good but the ones that I experienced after a spanking are the best and that includes the one I enjoyed the when I convinced a pretty young woman to spank me.

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 20 May 2017 12:44
In my case, I experience arousal before, during, and on occasion, even after a spanking.

In cases where I know ahead of time that I am going to be spanked, the mixture of excitement, nervousness, and arousal that I feel while I'm waiting makes focusing on anything other than my impending spanking very difficult. Therefore, I really hate having to wait an extended period of time between being told that I'm going to be spanked and receiving the spanking itself. One particular episode that sticks in my mind is a Sunday afternoon many years ago when my wife agreed to try out a new implement on me after dinner that evening. I was extremely distracted all day while I waited to be spanked, and I could barely taste the meal we ate before my wife finally gave me one of the most memorable spankings I've ever received.

During a spanking itself, I usually experience a profound sense of relief when things first get underway, but when the reality of the pain starts to build after the first few smacks, it's not unusual for me to feel a sense of panic once I realize that I've placed myself at the mercy of someone else who will decide just how long and hard my spanking will be. Still, I don't recall ever losing an erection even during my most severe punishment spankings.

My best guess about why I experience such a high state of arousal even when my wife gives me an especially hard spanking is that I know that, even when it's a punishment spanking, we will make love when it's over. I've never specifically asked my wife why she wants to have sex even after she's given me a punishment spanking, but my speculation is that spanking me arouses her to the point that she needs some type of relief afterwards. Also, I think she does as a way of rewarding me for cooperating and accepting any chastisement I've earned.

In the instances where I've been spanked hard enough that my backside is sore for a day or two afterwards, the constant dull ache that I feel is also arousing in its own right because of the way it makes me think back to my spanking and the lovemaking that followed.

I've never been spanked to orgasm, but I don't doubt that it would be possible under the right circumstances. If something like that were to happen though, I'm almost certain that I would want the spanking to end immediately after I climaxed. This conclusion is based upon the fact that, for me at least, being aroused ameliorates the pain of a spanking a lot, and if I wasn't aroused, I think I'd have a much harder time putting up with the pain. I base this conclusion on the fact that, although I've often wondered what it would feel like to be spanked after I've climaxed, the feelings of shame and fear I have when there are opportunities to try it in real life have prevented me from ever going down that road.

Eric
Male Member

USA
#10 | Posted: 20 May 2017 15:22
I would sometimes get stiff when a spanking was announced and that would last through the depantsing and getting into position. But after the first few whacks it was gone. A long time ago there was a boy at Nu West that was known for maintaining massive erections throughout the entire process. I don't remember his name but I bet somebody does.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
averam300, FiddlersGreen, john4, Nickf, Perry, sheep, tippe9782
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9