LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Fli-back paddle?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
reader68
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 11 May 2017 14:37
Did anyone here get spanked with a fli-back paddle?

I did! When the ball and elastic came away from the actual paddle they made formidable spanking implements. Something my mom was always very enthusiastic to exploit! And boy could they pack some sting!!!

Eric
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 11 May 2017 16:14
Standard Implement in my house for years. This was in the fifties and it was a little stouter than the ones they have today.

reader68
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 11 May 2017 21:16
Eric
Yes, it seemed to be the case that implements that could be converted into spanking weapons were 'stouter' and more formidable in the past!

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 21 May 2017 19:46
How times change.

raisedkilt
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 21 May 2017 19:59
reader68, the last 'flyback' i saw was so light weight that it would not even cause a slight sting. I still look in the various places that I shop just in case an original shows up. RK

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 21 May 2017 23:12
Hadn't heard the name 'Fli-Back' before, but found it on Google. It looks very similar to the BC Paddleball paddle, often known as the Cracker Barrel paddle, as it was on sale in Cracker Barrel stores across the US. Alas, it's no longer sold. I treasure mine; it's made of seven-ply beechwood, so virtually unbreakable, and one of the most effective paddles in my batterie de fessage - as more than one misbehaving young lady can testify....

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 22 May 2017 01:30
Anyone know where to look for a cracker barrel paddle now ... Or something similar?

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 22 May 2017 04:14
Cracker barrel does sell a paddle ball set now, but I don't think it's the "right" one:

http://shop.crackerbarrel.com/toys-games/toys/novelty-toys/wood-paddle-ball-set/52677 1

Spanking Paddles by Walt is selling something they claim to be modeled after the Cracker Barrel Paddle: http://thewilbo.ipower.com/cgi-bin/ecommerce/ac/agora.cgi?product=View_All_Paddles

Near the bottom you will find:

Hickory Paddleball Paddle
Also known as "The original Cracker Barrel paddle" or a "Bolo Bat"

I don't have any personal experience with that seller or that paddle.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#9 | Posted: 22 May 2017 06:35
I like how on Cracker Barrel's website they say, "One red bouncy ball is included." I think to those of us on this site it should read: One red bouncy bottom is assured!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 22 May 2017 10:34
RosieRad:
Cracker barrel does sell a paddle ball set now, but I don't think it's the "right" one:http://shop.crackerbarrel.com/toys-games/toys/novelty-toys/wood-paddle-ball-set/5 2677 1

No, it's not the same as the original, though of course it might well be just as effective.

I've always wondered just how many of those paddles were used for their ostensible purpose and how many to achieve (as Jenny so aptly suggests) 'red bouncy bottoms'. Personally I've never seen a single one with the ball and elastic still attached - though that might just reflect the depraved circles I move in...

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
Alef, canada514ca, fvsoler, JenniferHarry, laptopover, tiger123, Tom360
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9