LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Realistic mom daughter punishment

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Wrestler24
Male Member

USA
#21 | Posted: 19 Oct 2017 15:27
While they are set in a time where phones had rotary dials, the mother daughter stories by Carolina Jim are excellent reads.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 19 Oct 2017 21:35
I was also thinking of them for this topic.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#23 | Posted: 21 Oct 2017 21:09
Wrestler24:
While they are set in a time where phones had rotary dials, the mother daughter stories by Carolina Jim are excellent reads.

Yep, they're set in the 1950s-1960s but their themes are pretty timeless. Found him on the old "Laura's Spanking Corner" website from years ago, not sure whether it's still around or not.

ernalones
Male Author

Denmark
#24 | Posted: 22 Oct 2017 00:11
I've just reread The Talk and I agree - It is probably one of the best if not the very best Mother-daughter spanking story I've ever read.

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 22 Oct 2017 09:37
"I want you all out of the house early today. You can go to school and perhaps some your friends will be there early too." [There is hurried eating breakfast, gathering of books etc and the young ones leave...except that...] "You are to remain behind Annie Jo, I need you here." "What's the matter Mum?" "I was up in the night and saw light from your room. You were fast asleep, but your phone was on the floor beside you. It was midnight and..." "It must have turned on when it hit the floor." "Don't lie to me, A J. There was a long exchange of texts...you were busy until almost midnight. What are the rules regarding phones?" "No phone after 10.00 o clock.'' " And who were you texting A J?" "Oh, Mum! I won't do it again!"
"I am ashamed of you A J. Who were texting?...Come on A J. I wan't you to say his name and you're not leaving this house until you do." [There is more, and eventually AJ breaks down and admits that she is talking to a forbidden boy and has made him an improper suggestion. She manages to talk her way out being spanked before sshool, but she has spare in the last period and has to come home early...and there will be no phone for a month...] [I, who have never published a story, hope this is useful.]

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 23 Oct 2017 15:40
mj2001
Carolina Jim's mother/daughter stories are excellent. I also discovered him years ago at Laura's Spanking Corner and, yes, it is still up. Here's the link to Carolina Jim's work.
http://thespankingcorner.com/stories/carolinajim/index.html

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 14
IdahoGal, ncmtnspanker, raisedkilt, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9