The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Realistic mom daughter punishment

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 5 May 2017 04:23
Forgot to mention the premise of the above. She is around a senior in high school. Mom finds spanking stories on the family computer, assumes the son is the guilty party and is about to confront him. So she has to admit she's responsible and Mom gives her a deadline to decide if she wants to find out whether fantasy meets reality.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 5 May 2017 18:03
I agree 100% about The Talk as well as the follow up called A Deal's A Deal. Not only are they the two best mother/daughter stories I've ever come across in my half century of reading spanking stories, but quite possible the best stories I've ever read period.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 5 May 2017 18:47
I know I've written a few "Mother spanks Teen Daughter" stories, but none for texting. But if you check out my author page and scan the summaries you will find some stories about high school girls going over their mother's knee.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 5 May 2017 23:52
JohnS47:
I agree 100% about The Talk as well as the follow up called A Deal's A Deal. Not only are they the two best mother/daughter stories I've ever come across in my half century of reading spanking stories, but quite possible the best stories I've ever read period.

Yes, I agree they're pretty much the gold standard for mother/daughter stories. There was also a later series involving the daughter and several of her friends; I can't think of the name offhand but since it's by the same author it's easily searchable. They got into some kind of trouble and Mom took them each into her room separately and chewed their ears about their behavior before she tore up their rears. Just like with "The Talk" and "A Deal's a Deal," Mom explains that she loves them but she's disappointed in their poor decision-making, so she provides an incentive for them to make better choices in the future.

Tomatobottom
Male Member

Bangladesh
#15 | Posted: 6 May 2017 02:20
One of the most prolific writers here, DJ Black has done some stories of this kind. If you haven't read them already, you should give them a try. I hope you'll enjoy them.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 6 May 2017 09:26
Thank you all who offered advice. I appreciate the insight and help.

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 2 Jun 2017 11:55
Fulgar also had some great Mother/ daughter spankings and i agree that The Talk is quite good as well. I think there was another series called New to Spanking that had some great stories. i read a story someplace about a girl had been grounded and was using her phone while grounded and got a choice take her phone away for a week or get a spanking and it was one of those stories where you the reader gave the final chapter. I thought she should have taken the spanking myself. (i wonder why).
Have a great day.
Jim

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 17 Oct 2017 02:00
Enjoyed The Talk. Thanks. Any more stories mom spanked for misbehavior by her own miscreants/

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 17 Oct 2017 20:44
SandySmith, most "true to life" stories with very strict corporal punishment would be set before texting was a thing to get punished for. Societal expectations and laws are more restrictive these days.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#20 | Posted: 18 Oct 2017 17:52
Good point!

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
fenris11, Heaton, Heike, MiaKat, Nobmeister, taylen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9