The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Realistic mom daughter punishment

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 May 2017 20:47
Hi. I was hoping you all could help me with a realistic mother or stepmother punishment for a daughter of about 15 (really adult). The offence in mind was texting after 11pm.

Any idea's?

hapgood
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 3 May 2017 22:26
Honey what did we say about texting after 11 pm on a school night? Don't pretend you don't know what I am talking about, you said you wouldn't do it any more and I said fine, because if you do it again I would spank you. So now you have done it again and if I don't follow through you would have no reason to believe me in the future. I know how old you are but I got spanked by my mom when I was older than you are today so stand up and lets get this over with. Come on stop complaining no use making a big production the sooner you cooperate the sooner this will all be over with. I'm going to sit here on your bed so stand at my right side. I have to lower your pajama pants, okay now lie across my lap. Relax your buttocks. Ready sweetie? Okay, lets begin.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 May 2017 02:56
Really?

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 4 May 2017 03:02
Sandysmith9207:
Really?

I think it would help if you could clarify your original question. Do you need help finding such a story, or help writing one, or requesting that someone write such a story for you?
What sort of ideas are you asking for?

Also, I think hapgood's snippet is absolutely excellent. I really enjoyed your mini-story, thank you!

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#5 | Posted: 4 May 2017 03:37
Burgundy:
I think it would help if you could clarify your original question. Do you need help finding such a story, or help writing one, or requesting that someone write such a story for you?
What sort of ideas are you asking for?

Yes, there is far too little to go by here. If you seek a realistic punishment for a real transgression then I would suggest taking the girl's phone away at bedtime and returning it to her in the morning until she can obey the rules.

If you are looking for spanking stories of a fictional nature then I echo all that Burgundy wrote above.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 4 May 2017 11:14
I am sorry and did not intend to be rude. I am looking for a story that is more true to life then some but results in strict punishment. Although I understand that these stories are for entertainment, my hope is to learn more about realistic punishment.

Thank you to all who have taken the time to respond.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 4 May 2017 11:38
I've got one called New Rules tgat might be like what you're looking for. It's a stepmother and stepdaughter, and the crime isn't texting, but it has the elements you wanted. I'd also recommend penmasks Wish Fulfilled series and Legion3000's Zoey stories.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 4 May 2017 16:31
Thank you. I will start my reading!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 4 May 2017 16:40
Might like my story Cara's Bikini vs Mom's Paddle. It has drawn more comments, overwhelminly positive than any of my others. Also Small Town Girl and Conversation Between Two Teen Girls feature maternal punishment for disobedience and shoplifting.
Might include also Katie's Mom Gets Some Good Advice even though this one is the mother and a very bratty tween(12).
And have several where moms spank older daughters, college age and up.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 5 May 2017 04:09
Start with "The Talk" by ChardT. It's the story with the most favorites on this site and leads to multiple spinoffs (including the grandma punishing both daughter and granddaughter).

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 28
cady09, DanishMan, flowers, gonzo, Jrussik, laura82, saintciaran, yankee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9