The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Mouth soaping

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 19:49
For those who might know from their personal historical experience, how was a mouth soaping done and for what causes? Was it a quick thing or drawn out? Was it extremely infrequent or more common? What type of soap was used? My interest is specifically in the most recent 50 years.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#2 | Posted: 23 Mar 2017 04:46
My mom was a fan of mouth soaping. I often tell people that were my decomposed carcass to be found in the woods that they could identify me by my dental imprints in a bar of Ivory soap on the kitchen sink! Mouth soaping was a given for lying and cursing and sometimes, though rarely, for excessive backtalk. It was a fairly quick affair once I had given in...Up till that point there was a lot of refusal, clenched teeth and smacks to my butt and thighs to gain compliance. I would be made to bite the bar of soap and Mom would rake it across my teeth. After a few seconds of that I'd be allowed to rinse, though never long enough to rid myself of the hideous taste of the soap.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 23 Mar 2017 19:36
My parents never used soap. Seems they thought my mouth could be controlled through my bottom and it seemed to work for them. None of the kids i knew as children or teens ever mentioned it to me either. Maybe it did not catch on where I lived, no idea about that.

CS

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#4 | Posted: 23 Mar 2017 19:45
I know at least a dozen people who had their mouths washed out with soap regularly as children. I guess it was really common discipline in my age group all over small-town Canada. According to a friend, everyone in her high school talked about it as though it was normal.
I've heard stories ranging the spectrum anywhere from having to bite into the soap once, all the way to being held down on the floor and having the soap shoved into their mouths and rubbed around until they threw up from nausea and gagging.

My mom says I used to voluntarily eat soap when I was little, and although I don't remember that I do know what soap tastes like, so it must be true. She said I would take a bite, start to cry because it tasted gross, and then keep eating. I was apparently not the brightest child.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 23 Mar 2017 19:51
Maybe it's a regional thing? My interest is specifically in what it might have looked like in the mid 1980s.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#6 | Posted: 24 Mar 2017 03:49
Sandysmith9207:
Maybe it's a regional thing? My interest is specifically in what it might have looked like in the mid 1980s.

I grew up in the Midwest in the USA and although I DID get it in the early 80's (I think the last time was 1982) the most occurrences for me were in the 1970's

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 24 Mar 2017 12:40
Mouthsoaping for bad language is an old tradition in both homes and schools. Expect that with the latter it has disappeared along with corporal punishment in many places. Though its possible that in places still permitting paddling that it does go on.
Seem to remember reading on the old SIN site someone recommending against it , that it could be dangerous, even said there that been deaths caused by ingestion of soap. Don't know about that, most likely would just cause vomiting. In fact, have read that dribking soapy water was a remedy used as an emetic for cases where someone had swallowed poison.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 24 Mar 2017 14:17
Redskinluver:
Mouthsoaping for bad language is an old tradition in both homes and schools.

Okay it may have been used as an idle threat, or more likely by teachers as an expression of speech when scolding kids for bad language, but I've never seen nor heard of actual mouth soaping in USA schools. That said, most anything is possible in private religious schools.

Also, unless done very carefully mouth soaping could be very painful for the punisher if the punishee reflexively (or purposely) bites down at the wrong moment. Ask any pediatric dentist!

It's just a personal thing but... While mouth soaping might logically fit into the plot of a spanking story, for me there is no eroticism.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 24 Mar 2017 22:36
Ah, mouth soap? Cilantro? What's the difference?

As a kid it was done with a shove and a scrape under the teeth. As an adult it is used as something to bite down on and hold while being spanked.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 24 Mar 2017 23:16
The idea was that you had a dirty mouth and it was going to be washed clean. There's a fairly accurate scene in A Christmas Story House.

Ralphie (the narrator) says "Oh Fuck!" in hearing of his parents and gets his mouth washed with a bar of soap.

An interesting side note: when asked where he heard that awful word, he can't be honest (because he heard his dad swearing and knows he can't blame his dad) so names a friend. His mouth calls the friend's mother, and well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KjxFDGFKhk

Yep, at one time things like that actually happened.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
Azarga, jogreenknickers, Norskpike, ronclute, Spankking, stag, tarzan, vaikeboiz
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9