LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Euphemism's for corporal punishment

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
reader68
Male Member

England
#61 | Posted: 16 May 2017 20:41
A favorite one of my Mom's was: "I'm going to light a bonfire on your behind"!

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 16 May 2017 21:30
I remember one that I don't remember where I heard it, "I'll give you cause to remember this until your dying days."

HairbrushDon
Male Member

USA
#63 | Posted: 10 Nov 2017 19:07
I remember my grandma's term for a spanking was a "hiney warming".

When my brother and I were roughing it up in the house, or throwing a ball around inside, Grandma would say "Stop that right now! You're going to break something and then your mother will "warm your hiney" good and proper with the hairbrush."

Actually Grandma, when mommy did that it wasn't a "warming" but more like a roasting.

Another term in our house was a "licking". That was when my dad used his belt. But we always called it "the strap" when it was used to whip a naughty boy's hiney. I remember being in the car and hearing "when we get home you're getting a "good licking" with the strap".

teresasimpson
Female Author

USA
#64 | Posted: 13 Nov 2017 06:17
"I plan to get to the bottom of the problem." I have found myself saying just that in reference to my daughter. That is something my mother had said to me when I was her age.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 13 Nov 2017 19:44
I once had a teacher who would say, "We're about to have a meeting of the board," or "We're about to have a board meeting," when she was contemplating paddling someone.

HairbrushDon
Male Member

USA
#66 | Posted: 16 Nov 2017 14:56
Another comes to mind during a conflict when my mom would say "Do you want me to get the hairbrush?"

The automatic answer from me was "NO"

Except for one day when I was very stupid and stubborn. My mom had 3 women from church at our house for a meeting. I kept pestering and interrupting over and over. Finally she said to me, "If you interrupt me one more time with your nonsense I'm going to get the hairbrush! Is that what you want?"

At 8 years old I was embarrassed to have her say this in front of the other women. I shot back with "So what, I don't care about the stupid hairbrush. It doesn't hurt."

As soon as the words came out of my mouth I was wishing that I hadn't said that. She said "excuse me" to the other women, calmly got up, walked out to the kitchen and came back into the living room holding the hairbrush. I thought OMG - is she going to take my pants down and spank me in front of these other ladies?"

She grabbed me by the arm and marched me out to the hall and I was somewhat relieved to be out of the room with her guests. She had me stop on the first step going upstairs and pulled down my pants and undies and said "Let's just see how much that hairbrush hurts now young man?"

The women, even though they were in an adjacent room, could look out into the hall and see us. My mom took the hairbrush and while I stood on the step she rapidly whacked my hiney a good 25-30 times. I was wailing and bawling and saying "the hairbrush hurts mommy, wah wah wah stop mommy stop" wah wah

When she finished spanking me she sent me up to my room, where I eventually settled down and stopped crying.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#67 | Posted: 17 Nov 2017 17:39
In the Swedish language there is the expression "Du ska faa smoerj!" .

Translated literally that reads "You will get some lubrication!".

"Language is a many-splendored thing!"

Spainker
Female Member

Spain
#68 | Posted: 5 Jan 2018 09:55
Hey, this is a great thread. I love language in spanking. Many of the euphemisms, well actual threats, are very similar to what I am used to. I will give you something to cry for, You wont be sitting for 2 weeks, You are going to get It"...I am trying to remember something that my mum said like...."I Will leave your bum looking like a red tomato" or something very cruel like if I was doing something dangerous, she would say "if you fall, or hurt yourself, I Will Make You sore again" (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Others: (Direct translation, they might not work)
You are getting paid
You are getting a warm Seat
You Will Get to know whats the price of a brush (thats funny, uh).
Wait until we get home
You are getting it.
Shall I take my slipper off? Or shall I take my belt off
Prepare your bum for when I finish with this.
And a thousand more...

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 3
Alef, Backbeat, canth256, capwill, Denniselgin, dougmorton, KatiePie, KinkyKangaroo46
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9