The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Euphemism's for corporal punishment

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#51 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 20:14
stevenr:
Are you teaching statistics, that was the bain of my college existence, undergraduate and graduate level?

Intro stats, yes; I drew the short straw this year. OK, it's not so bad, really, except 90% of the students are straight out of high school. I dunno how anyone teaches actual high school, ever. More power to you.

stevenr:
But the night of the butt whipping, there truly was a firm resolve to do better.

See, that's where things went wrong right there. Thank you for making my point for me

LawnDawg
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#52 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 22:33
Spankedjenny
Sometimes the best way to make something stick in your head is by delivering the message via your bottom.

That reminds me of my dad's saying, "you are going to learn at one end or the other."

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 23:16
Burgundy
Intro stats, yes; I drew the short straw this year. OK, it's not so bad, really, except 90% of the students are straight out of high school. I dunno how anyone teaches actual high school, ever. More power to you.

I don't teach, I spent 38 years in the grocery business and the previous year in Facilities Management. I did 9 hours of undergraduate statistics, the two basic courses and a course in statistics based decision making, then did 6 hours of stats in my MBA program. I had one professor who was really good, he taught us how to recognize a good, legitimate use of statistics and how to tell when someone was messing with the numbers say what they wanted them to say. I got the bare basics of it, that's about it. If I do any statistics work now, I have to go back to my old textbooks.

My fifth grade teacher used to tell us she was about to, "tear up someones britches". She did tell us one day she never had a parent complain about her paddling a child, but did have a mother tell her she didn't paddle her daughter hard enough. She said she was glad she didn't have her for a mother.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 5 Apr 2017 00:31
There's a line from Blackadder I remember "...you'd better behave, or Mr and Mrs Smack will be paying a short, sharp visit to Bottyland!"

chandra
Female Member

India
#55 | Posted: 9 Apr 2017 08:44
I have heard my mom often telling me after a spanking 'Next time you will regret having been born with buttocks"

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 11 Apr 2017 03:09
chandra
I have heard my mom often telling me after a spanking 'Next time you will regret having been born with buttocks"

If he was really pissed off, Dad would say, "your ass is grass and I'm the lawn mower".

Bob234
Male Member

Canada
#57 | Posted: 14 Apr 2017 23:40
"Time for a little discussion" comes to mind as we headed off to the privacy of the parental bedroom. Or if the offence happened in public, "I think need some private time together when we get home." Or "We need a bit of "special time together" about things." Euphenisms everywhere.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#58 | Posted: 17 Apr 2017 08:01
One time in 5th grade, I realized the corners of our gym formed kind of a natural ladder, so I in a fit of stupidity, used that natural ladder to climb up to the roof. I'd scoped it out the day before, so I saw how I would get down by going from one roof level to the next until I got low enough to let myself down. The principal saw me just as I cleared the roof, and followed me from the ground as I made my way from one roof to the other until I got safely back on the ground.

He met me back on the ground and asked if I was ok, I told him that yes I was. He said, "Good, pretty soon your butt won't be." then put his arm over my shoulders to guide me into the building and said, "let's go to my office and polish some wood. Oh, by the way, did you know your older brother did the same thing in 5th grade also, and yes, I did the same thing with him I'm about to do with you."

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#59 | Posted: 23 Apr 2017 17:48
Just got back from the grocery store where I overhead an exasperated mom tell her ~6-7 year old daughter who'd been having a snit: "Looks like somebody needs her legs popped. Let's go to the bathroom." The daughter groveled and mom finally relented, but "looks like somebody needs her legs popped" is going into my pile of potential story titles.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 23 Apr 2017 18:32
Probably not strictly an euphemism, but at my old school, it was always referred to as "getting coshed".
This referred to the plimsoll, usually from a prefect.
Although it hurt like hell for a fairly short time, it was never taken particularly seriously, more a rite of passage.

Page  Page 6 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
ColinW, donut88, GemofaPup, Heroth, jalwip12, kanestrokes, robert1950
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9