The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Euphemism's for corporal punishment

Page  Page 5 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#41 | Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:26
There are a couple of expressions I've encountered which have been applied to spanking situations although I believe that they can have broader meanings:

{1} "Putting him (or her) through his (or her) paces," which in general means him/her being required to carry out some function which he/she has been trained to do, but can also refer specifically to him/her enduring corporal correction;

{2} "Sorting him (or her) out," I believe it's a British expression which generally means resolving behavior issues which he/she is experiencing, yet it usually seems to be in reference to accomplishing that via bottom-smacking chastisement.

In Texas and the American South, there's little doubt what retribution a miscreant is facing when sentenced to "a good and proper hiding" or "an old-fashioned country lickin' (or whuppin')"...

--C.K.

Corporal
Male Author

USA
#42 | Posted: 30 Mar 2017 23:41
My uncle used to tell my younger cousin, "Keep it up and you're going to get your panties paddled!" I found the alliterative nature of the term to be strangely appealing.

I dated a girl in high school who told me that her dad used to warn her that the palm of his hand and her backside were going to have a very personal and long conversation. Then one day, I heard him say the same thing to her little sister just before he walked her down the hallway to her bedroom. It was, indeed, a long conversation.

dan2bend
Male Author

USA
#43 | Posted: 3 Apr 2017 23:09
There happen to be two phrases that stick out most to me. First, "It's bottoms up time" and second, my dad's favored expression, "It's time for a taste of the lash." Damn! I hated that belt!!

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 02:23
"painting your caboose" or "painting your caboose red" comes to mind.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 04:03
I remember dad one time after seeing report cards saying, "looks like we're having rump roast tonight."

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#46 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 04:41
stevenr:
I remember dad one time after seeing report cards

And then your report card immediately got waayyy better next time, right? Because nothing improves math skills like a good whipping.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#47 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 04:57
Burgundy:
And then your report card immediately got waayyy better next time, right? Because nothing improves math skills like a good whipping.

I cannot attest to the veracity of your statement Burgundy but it made me think of how my dad often said, "Sometimes the best way to make something stick in your head is by delivering the message via your bottom."

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#48 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 05:30
Spankedjenny:
"Sometimes the best way to make something stick in your head is by delivering the message via your bottom."

That's what I'm gonna tell my class tomorrow when I teach the little dunces about confidence intervals for the fourth time in as many weeks! You've convinced me, I'm totally bringing my strap to work from now on. Those brats are gonna learn!
I'll be sure to credit you

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#49 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 05:49
Burgundy:
That's what I'm gonna tell my class tomorrow when I teach the little dunces about confidence intervals for the fourth time in as many weeks!

Are you teaching statistics, that was the bain of my college existence, undergraduate and graduate level?

No, I can't say my math skills improved dramatically due to repeated applications of a belt to my butt, however, I did maybe try a bit harder to hopefully avoid it next time around. But the night of the butt whipping, there truly was a firm resolve to do better. There really does seem to be a direct line of communication from ass to brain, particularly when a belt or paddle is involved.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 4 Apr 2017 05:52
[b]Spankedjenny:

"Sometimes the best way to make something stick in your head is by delivering the message via your bottom."

I'm not sure about that, but at times it did appear there was a direct line of communication from ass to brain.

Page  Page 5 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 8
Alanrg, gregtckr, kerrsutherland
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9