LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Euphemism's for corporal punishment

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#21 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 02:53
I read a lot of interesting and memory stirring phrases. I'm surprised nobody mentioned a great favorite: "Wait until your father gets home and you will see!"

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 03:54
Haven't seen anyone mention "tan your hide" yet. I once heard a Mom threaten to "paint your tail feathers red," a phrase I've borrowed to use in several stories. My Grandmother was a great proponent of a switch (or several switches) so I've heard multiple variations of that particular threat. And while I lived in England, we had a Math teacher who issued brusque orders to "get over the desk" while he fetched his cane.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#23 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 05:01
A couple that my mom was fond of were, "Your mouth keeps writing checks that your bottom has to cash" and "You've been practically begging for a spanking all day and now I'm happy to oblige you"

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 23 Mar 2017 00:48
One I don't like much, but see in stories here from time to time is "taken in hand" -- to me that has a specific connotation of a domestic discipline relationship where one or both partners have agreed to be physically punished if they behave poorly. But I see it here in lots of other contexts, be it an employee or an unruly teen needing to be "taken in hand". Is that actually a "normal" phrase outside the DD community in some region?

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 25 Mar 2017 00:36
SpankedJenny: "Your mouth keeps writing cheques that your bottom has to cash" is delightful!

Aren't euphemisms great! And would it be unfair to claim them as something of an English speciality? (Runs from barrage of hurled kitchenware) Okay, okay, yes it would...

A couple from my school days which I use occasionally in stories:
"You're for the high jump" and "dealt with.." as in "I'll deal with you later." and also "seen to" or "getting a good seeing-to"

In the serial I'm writing at the moment I've played with:
Headmistress post-caning: "I don't wish to have to repeat this unpleasantness."
and another common expression is:
"If you value your hide..."

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#26 | Posted: 25 Mar 2017 09:19
Another one I heard growing up, though not used in my home, was "[He's/she's/they're/somebody's] cruisin' for a bruisin'"

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 25 Mar 2017 15:19
I agree about having probably heard all or at least most of the cute little sayings mentioned here. Might I add one more; "I do believe it's about time to give you another dose of bottom medicine to see if it can't cure you of whatever seems to be bothering you today."

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 25 Mar 2017 15:38
There's always the old reliable "Bring me the hairbrush/paddle/belt/spatula/spoon/implement of choice!" Quick and directly to the point. They can pretty much assume it isn't their hair that needs brushing or they're suddenly helping bake a cake...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 25 Mar 2017 20:31
The general question that caught the attention of every kid in the area - even if you weren't doing something wrong. Even if it wasn't your parent / babysitter / whatever doing the asking:
Does someone want a smacked bottom?
Does someone want a sore bottom?
Does someone want a spanking?

Then there was the statement:
I think someone wants a smacked / sore bottom.

Or the specific question:
Do you want a smacked bottom? Well keep it up and that's what you'll get.

Or the specific statement:
The way she's been acting, I think Heather wants a smacked bottom.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#30 | Posted: 26 Mar 2017 04:49
One I heard a few times at home, "It's time I do some leather work." I also used to hear from my dad, "Boy, you're on my list." I never asked what list, I knew it was the short list of those about to get their butt beat.

Page  Page 3 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 5
Alef, Backbeat, canth256, capwill, Denniselgin, KinkyKangaroo46, Slis345, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9