The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Euphemism's for corporal punishment

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»
stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 05:34
Being a child of the '60's, paddling was still very much in vogue in public schools, at least in Texas. My Elementary School Principal used to put his hand on your shoulder and say, "it's time to go to my office and polish some wood", meaning, let's go to my office so I can paddle your butt into next week. Anyone have any favorite or memorable eupemism's you would like to share.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 06:01
First time I've heard that particular one. It's quite good.

MichaelG63
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 06:50
Growing up in a household that was old fashioned my Mom's favorite expression was "keep acting that way, remember sitting is a privilege so you might want to get used to standing"

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#4 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 08:13
I like hearing that someone's going to "get their back porch painted red"

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 16:13
After "Getting their apple polished" being made to "wear the Lochgelly tartan" or "sit on a five-barred gate" a spankee might find themselves "sitting lightly" "sleeping on their tummy" and "eating breakfast off the mantelpiece".

Wasn't there a previous thread on this subject?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 16:24
I've heard "I'm going to paddle your canoe" in one or two Hollywood movies.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 20:29
myrkassi:
Wasn't there a previous thread on this subject?

Probably dozens. Anyhow...

Growing up, the most commonly used euphemism for corporal punishment was "it". "I got it last night!" or "now I'm really going to get it". In writing it looks funny and vague, but back then everybody knew the meaning of "it".

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#8 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 21:18
In France when I was little, parents used to just say outright "behave or you're getting a spanking right now in front of everyone." (On average it actually happened once out of every ten threats.)

In Canada, I sometimes heard "if I have to go over there I'll make you regret it!", which I didn't understand the meaning of at all, until we had lived here for a while.

As a parent now, I don't spank but I totally sympathize with the absolutely exhausting feeling of having to "go over there" to solve your kids' lame, petty, insignificant squabble of the moment. So I say that kind of thing all the time. "If I have to go over there, 1. all of you are going straight to bed, 2. I'm turning the damn game off, 3. this playdate is over, 4. I'm throwing this toy in the garbage," etc...

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 21:20
My stepmother always let me know what was about to happen by saying, "We have a bone to pick together. " How that ever related I have no idea but my butt know it would be very warm within minutes.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#10 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 23:08
Ah, yes...and then there's always "We need to have a 'talk' young lady..."

Page  Page 1 of 7: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 16
Calibos, Glenlivet, Hilip, oldwrangler2
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9