library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do you rate everyone you meet on "spankability"?

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#21 | Posted: 28 Mar 2017 23:16
kdpierre:
if she didn't give off a 'spanko-vibe', I'd just write her off like a beautiful pond with a "No Fishing" sign.

I love that! And you're totally right, rating everyone is a bit of a red herring. The thought occurs to me fleetingly with everyone, but if someone is giving off a spanko vibe, then they immediately gain tons of extra points on the scale

sandcastle1
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 29 Mar 2017 22:26
well, this is something that I have never even considered. No I do not rank people as I see them in that way. I do not even consider the random people I meet and have a conversation with in that way. Only when in a relationship have I thought about it.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#23 | Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:32
Certainly not everyone. But someone with a bottom that has a nice or interesting shape to it, especially if in tight pants or a tight dress, or short-shorts or a bathing suit(especially one that exposes some bare cheek), then yes! Age does not necessarily matter, as long as its a mature person. And also if someone looks like she could be bratty, or comes across as spoiled or arrogant. Getting taken down a few pegs with a paddling.

dan2bend
Male Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 7 Apr 2017 17:44
Everyone? No. Every woman? No. Any man? No.

Then again, there are some women who may be wearing something particularly evocative that has the mind wandering. There are even one or two that I find I have to remind myself not to walk past and give the delightfully teasing backside a good smack!!

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 8 Apr 2017 13:29
I find that I do look at women who give off a certain flavor that makes me think they might either want to give or receive spankings. It may be seeing a visible panty line or not seeming to care if they show a glimpse of panty beneath a short skirt. It's not at all the same as seeing a woman who is hot to trot sexually with a man. It also seems that women are becoming much more prone to satisfying themselves in the ladies room, from what my friends tell me they hear and I've heard myself. These may well be candidates for spanking. I do not seem to get clear vibrations from men who want to be spanked and I'm not looking for male spankers.

rachelredbum
Female Author

USA
#26 | Posted: 8 Apr 2017 21:49
no but when i was in my 20s i used to sometimes look at someone and wonder how well i could take a spanking from them. i never did find out though

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 10 Apr 2017 11:56
I am not alone (nor 118!) in my love of tight blue denim. It is definitely my favourite fetish (who knew?) Do I constantly rate girls & ladies as spankable? Oh yes. I have waited decades to become a dirty old man and I revel in it!
I remember once going to the BBB and there were a couple of young men who were being dressed in leather strappy outfits for their obviously gay stand, one had such a gorgeous bottom I stopped to admire it and commented to his DOM/Master ( I think it was) as well as him, on how deliciously spankable it was.
No, I am most definitely not gay in spite of going to an all-male boarding school, but that doesn't stop me from appreciating beauty.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#28 | Posted: 16 Apr 2017 23:43
All hail the God of Yoga Pants who somehow convinced women to willingly walk with figure hugging stretch pants, giving an outstanding view and shaping the perfection of their rears for public pleasure. I am so fortunate to experience this in my lifetime and for once - once - it's a fashion that I strongly agree with and dearly hope will go on for years and years to come. This was just meant to lead up to the praise describing the distinct advantages of how this fashion enables me to rank everyone properly.

...And writing this made me so worked up that I have to walk to the subway and go up and down the escalator a dozen times, hopefully without arising suspicion...

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
Alef, fvsoler, keitho54, paddlingman, Ron13, twinkieshark
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9