library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Do you rate everyone you meet on "spankability"?

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#11 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 16:03
Alef:
now it seems that you all beat me!

A Freudian slip is when you mean to say one thing but end up saying your mother...

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#12 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 18:39
If people don't behave around here, I'll go fetch my Freudian slipper!

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#13 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 19:25
Alef:
If people don't behave around here, I'll go fetch my Freudian slipper!

Is that a threat or a pick-up line? Around here you can't be sure

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#14 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 19:59
Burgundy:
Is that a threat or a pick-up line?

Oh, is there a difference? Perhaps that's where it started to go wrong...

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 25 Mar 2017 01:27
Alef:
Burgundy:
Is that a threat or a pick-up line?

Oh, is there a difference? Perhaps that's where it started to go wrong...

I rate you both high on spankability....

jimc
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 25 Mar 2017 21:19
i agree with Phil spankability i judge on any female and even at that is tempered with facial and bodily spankability. i look at any profession and ethnic type and judge by clothes body shape, and other qualities. I prefer a certain feminine form, but i have looked at almost all women as spankable or not. Great topic. Have a great day.
Jim

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 26 Mar 2017 03:53
I've given this some thought and you know what? Is there actually any other way to see people? I measure them all in the street, moah-ha-ha <evil laugh>

tysout
Male Author

Scotland
#18 | Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:00
Women sitting down do it for me, especially if they're wearing skirts and black tights.

I can't help wondering what it would be like to go over those laps.

In a train station recently, a rather plain, middle aged lady sat down on a bench facing me. Our eyes met and we smiled briefly at each other before she slowly crossed her legs and started fiddling with her mobile.
My thoughts immediately turned to being hauled across her knee and spanked, there and then, in front of everybody.
At first I shuddered at the thought but it wasn't long before the fantasy took over and I spent the next five minutes lost in a world of my own.

cindy2
Female Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 28 Mar 2017 16:52
I will at times see another woman, usually clad in skin-tight jeans which from the rear lifts and separates her bottom cheeks (yes I know this sounds like a bra commercial) so that there is an empty hollow space right below her vagina in the shape of a triangle and I can't but help think that this sight just begs for a hard paddling or strapping or other suitable punishment. It is not my wish to conjure the image of a paddle or strap descending hard on quivering flesh. My mind, without my consent and before I'm fully conscious of what it has done, presents me with the image and I am helpless to do anything but view what it has foist on me.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 28 Mar 2017 22:42
For me, rating everyone on a scale of spankability would be like going to a Lesbian nightclub and rating the ladies on date-ability or how proficient they might be at fellatio. If I wanted to torture myself with improbable longings it would be easier to just have Rosa lock me in a CB and head off to a strip club!

For me "spankability" thoughts only occur when a person says or does something that makes me think they are a kindred spirit. Then, 'yes' my imagine wanders. Other than that, a woman can have the most spankable looking bottom in the universe, or look like she'd be the sexiest Dominatrix ever, but if she didn't give off a 'spanko-vibe', I'd just write her off like a beautiful pond with a "No Fishing" sign.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 16
Butts45, canth256, greyrain, jladams766, maroonraider, Richard_Windsor, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9