library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Your favorite spanking tumblr or similar site?

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#31 | Posted: 14 Nov 2017 04:25
Those are great, @Artofzee! Thanks for sharing. Great ending on Like Father, like son.

bonemouth01
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#32 | Posted: 14 Nov 2017 20:09
Thanks for sharing all these! In response to the filter not turning off, I suggest making a new account.

Garryl
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#33 | Posted: 17 Dec 2017 03:03
Robert56

Margaret Morley was able to portray both spanker and spankee roles. Young enough looking to be a teenager being spanked as well as being able to be the one spanking.

I remember one NuWest Video where she and two others were spanked by a teacher, who, supposedly,was the mother of one of the girls, possibly Margaret.

Garryl
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 17 Dec 2017 03:38
Spankedjenny:
@ Robert56...I am so glad like like my tumblr. The Nu-West stuff , particularly featuring "Debbie", is some of my all time favorite images. I know well the image of Margaret of which you speak.Jenny

Nuwest was one of my first finds. I have enjoyed their publications as well as a number of their videos.
I remember well the 8mm and photos of "Debbie" being spanked and have also written stories based on them.

Also have screen shots from another one of Nuwest's Aunt Julia's Spanking Time, which I also wrote a story on. It featured Julia Jameson, another favorite Nuwest model.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#35 | Posted: 27 Dec 2017 10:44
Just found a couple more tumblr sites with a wealth of spanking pics - photos, drawings, short animated clips: For Love of Spanking - http://rearwarmer-tumblr-com.tumblr.com/ - and Nalgas y Nalgadas - https://asurbanipalus.tumblr.com/ Both are very well-stocked, predominantly M/F and F/F.

Among the latest (December) batch on Nalgas y Nalgadas - Spanish for 'Bottoms & Spankings', of course - I was delighted to find a shot of me, no less, with a rosy-bottomed brunette over my lap! It was taken some years back at a spanking party in Pennsylvania.

ckpollman
Male Member

USA
#36 | Posted: 27 Dec 2017 14:40
For many years when I saw a spank pic that spoke to me I would save it. I recently discovered Tumblr and set up an account - vaquero1066. I have several hundred pics posted over the last four months. I am very picky and each pic (with exceptions) needs to show emotion on the face of the spanker and spanke as well as color on the bottom to make my cut. - no posed or beating dead meat pics, - no M/M, M/mf lots of M/F, F/FMmf. Also no brutality, rape, incest, blood or gratuitous gynecology, or restraints. I am also very tired of school girls.

My ideal is an adult woman being disciplined by a man with a vigorous, sound OTK spanking. Her pants are down, her bottom is getting red, she, if not howling, is showing serious distress, - kicking, crying, tears are ok. After care, apology and to the corner.

I have a tag in my personal file for OTK, paddle, hair brush, cane, switch, strap mature, bed, bend over, faces, angry mom, wife, corner, murga, pandy, waiting and red bottoms.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#37 | Posted: 27 Dec 2017 16:13
Thanks, ck - I'll check that out. What's 'murga'?

ckpollman
Male Member

USA
#38 | Posted: 27 Dec 2017 23:01
It is a stress position punishment used in India and Pakistan generally applied to school children. To assume murga stand with your feet about a foot apart, bend at the waist, reach around with your arms behind your knees and grab your ears, It is very difficult to hold making the thighs burn. Squeezing the ears are an important part of the punishment.

Instead of yelling at fighting, disruptive children or young adults and making threats you will not carry out, Put them all in murga and see how quickly the room goes quiet. It is a humiliating pose as you are almost standing on your head with your butt pointing straight up and it puts immediate stress on the thighs.

It can be applied to adults instead of being sent to your room or the corner. - nude is interesting.

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#39 | Posted: 22 Mar 2018 02:46
ToniaLin:
There are tons of good drawings at https://nancysspankingart.tumblr.com/archive

I can verify there are thousands of drawings, paintings, sketches, and computer-generated art covering M/F, F/F, and quite a lot of F/M.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 26 Mar 2018 01:53
I have a simple question for informed techs . All of my favorite spanking photo blogs have turned to tumblr I cannot access the sites. Can anyone help me how to? I have signed in. But no help. Thanks.

Page  Page 4 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
Alef, Heroth, linusvan, peebee, Richard_Windsor, Rosse01
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9