library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Your favorite spanking tumblr or similar site?

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#21 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 06:49
@ Yankee...I have several stories and over 100 poems on this site. I write as Jennifer Pearson

@ Robert56...I am so glad like like my tumblr. The Nu-West stuff , particularly featuring "Debbie", is some of my all time favorite images. I know well the image of Margaret of which you speak.

Jenny

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#22 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 15:24
Robert56, I think I remember that scene with Margaret getting the razor strap from the woman whose name I can't recall either. I wanted to say Valerie something but that doesn't sound right. Either way, if its the one I'm thinking of then I seem to remember Ed saying there was no love lost between those two women. During that particular shoot, Margaret could not keep still because she complained that the other woman was hitting her too low. The woman complained that she was missing the target because Margaret couldn't be still and they went back and forth at each other throughout the shoot. Another interesting thing I remember about Margaret was that even though she was a switch, once she spanked a particular man, she would never let that man spank her again because after that she could only think of him as a sub.

Jenny...I am so thankful that I'm still able to get to your tumblr. page. So many of my favorites are now blocked by that safe filter that won't turn off but luckily, yours is one of the few exceptions that I can still excess. I am also delighted to know you have written stories here. I look forward to reading them!

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#23 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 16:51
Thanks John. I hope you enjoy my stories and such.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#24 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 16:56
John, do you have your own Tumblr account? I had to open one (without posting anything) to get past the new safe filter thing. Now, as long as I'm logged in, I can get to the blocked sites.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#25 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 18:23
RosieRad

Yes, Rosie, I have registered an account and, to the best of my ability, tried to follow their instructions on how to turn the filter off but couldn't get it to work. The curious thing is that it only blocks about half the sites I follow. Many of my favorites, like Spanked Jenny's Blistered Butts, are not affected at all while many others are. So its not a total disaster but annoying none-the-less.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#26 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 18:34
@ johns47...Well, I'm happy that my tumblog is user friendly for you!

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#27 | Posted: 2 Aug 2017 19:47
Yes, that is correct, Margaret Morley went both ways, that is, top and bottom. Also correct that Margaret and the gal using the razor strop perhaps were not real fond of each other. I just know from Ed Lee, that they met many times for afternoon sessions such as the one depicted and that Margaret absolutely loved having her bare buttocks soundly leathered. I also remember Ed telling me that Margaret was 19 years old when this shoot was made.

Images like this spark my imagination for stories. In this case, a teenage girl receiving severe discipline from her stepmother. During the razor stropping, the girl's father appears, he cannot be seen, but out of view to us he is peering into the room as his fully nude daughter is being soundly strapped. He allows her step mother to perform the discipline. Perhaps he believes that he should not be the one to discipline his daughter at this age but he certainly approves of her step mother doing it and has given her full permission. As long as his daughter lives at home, and when she misbehaves, this is what she can expect. A sound disciplinary strapping, fully nude in the living room, laying face down on a punishment table. Ankles and wrists restrained so that the step mother can focus on administering the razor strop to her step daughter's tender bare buttocks without interruption.

Her step mother is quite skilled at her task and as dad looks on, he certainly hopes his daughter is learning from her discipline. Of course, having her father looking on as the strapping progresses just adds to the embarrassment of the punishment.

jan
Male Member

USA
#28 | Posted: 6 Nov 2017 20:11
As of late:

[url=https://dundee47.tumblr.com][/url]

https://dundee47.tumblr.com

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 6 Nov 2017 22:27
https://spanking-animations.tumblr.com/

This fun tumblr has dozens of animated spanking drawings and cartoons, almost all M/F or F/F. More added each month, and it goes back to March 2015.

Artofzee
Male Author

USA
#30 | Posted: 10 Nov 2017 17:01
Don't know that this would make a "favorites" list, but I have illustrated a couple of stories I've posted on LSF. One is "Like Father, Like Son", a sequel to "The Bends" series. It's at https://www.tumblr.com/blog/likefatherspank.

The other is "The Spanking Service". It's at https://www.tumblr.com/blog/spankingservice

Page  Page 3 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 20
kerrsutherland, maroonraider, mobblers, plowable, Pogogacy
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9