library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Your favorite spanking tumblr or similar site?

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»
JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 31 Mar 2017 19:30
Spankedjenny
Jenny, I have followed you on Tumblr for what seems like several years now. I consider yours to be the best Tumblr blog I've seen on any consistent basis. Thanks for your efforts and keep up the good work!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 3 Apr 2017 07:41
This one also has tons of stuff (though also more that I'm not particularly interested in) http://paddledass.tumblr.com

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 10 May 2017 06:35
This one is quite good too. Lots of video http://daddypunishandspankme.tumblr.com

ToniaLin
Male Member

Hungary
#14 | Posted: 10 May 2017 09:43
There are tons of good drawings at https://nancysspankingart.tumblr.com/archive

samslipper
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 10 May 2017 15:26
A couple of different tricks to widen your opportunities. When you look at a picture you like click on the 'source' link, this should take you another tumblr, click 'archive' and away you go! Trick 2 is when you get to the home page of a tumblr look at the followers, each of these can also lead to yet another tumblr. A quick warning there are some strange fetishes out there and pegging is very popular indeed!

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 11 May 2017 03:12
Thanks @samslipper. I do those things from time to time, but you take your chances that way So many things I'd like to un-see. That's why I thought it would be good to create a list of some of the "good finds" here.

JohnS47
Male Author

USA
#17 | Posted: 28 Jul 2017 19:37
Is anybody else having trouble getting into timblr spanking sites? As of today, I can no longer get into any of the spanking sites I follow with the exception of our friend Jenny's. All I get is a message that the safe filter is on and when I tried to follow their instructions on how to turn it off, I was unable to do so. If anyone can give me better instructions on how to turn it off I would appreciate it.

JohnStevens
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 28 Jul 2017 21:30
I'm going to take this opportunity to shamelessly self promote - I hope no one minds:

As you'll see from the name tumblr has a lot more kinks involved than just spanking - but also a lot of spanking stuff. Check it out if you get a chance.

hopetobecucked.tumblr.com

I do my best to make sure I tag all my posts accurately so if you just want the spanking stuff try hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/tagged/spanking

I myself am a big fan of:
for F/M: OTKFME
for F/F: karenredbrush

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 29 Jul 2017 02:20
To Spankedjenny. Did not realize you and redfannyjenny were same Enjoy the posts. Currently cruising your site .Do you ever write? Who do you recommend? Regards.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#20 | Posted: 31 Jul 2017 17:45
I just checked out redfannyjenny and I have to say what a find. Great stuff here Spankedjenny. I recognize so many of these images from various sites I had subscribed to over the past several years. I also want to comment on one of your images that's an absolute favorite of mine. Its an early Nu-West image of Margaret Morley, fully nude face down on a make shift massage table having her bare buttocks soundly strapped with a razor strop. This image appears in a Nu-West publication dedicated to Margaret Morley. If I remember right it's called Margaret Morley, Nu-West Model Profile. Margaret loved to meet with the gal administering the razor strop (I forget her name at the moment) for afternoon sessions just like this one. I think Ed told me there was a video made of this but no sound. Many other nice images as well Jenny. Great blog site!!!!

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
Nickf, rnr, Snochick99, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9