The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Vast hoard of spanking drawings

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 4 Mar 2017 23:43
Other members may know this site already - but I've just discovered the most extensive collection of spanking drawings I've yet seen on the net. It's a tumblr site, and the link is https://otkhaught1.tumblr.com/archive. Each month the person who compiles it posts hundreds, quite possibly thousands of different drawings: M/F, F/M and F/F. (I've yet to spot any M/M.) Some of the artists will be familiar: Paula Meadows, Endart, Wolfietoons, Kami Tora, etc, but there are plenty more.

How far back it goes I don't know; so far I've only explored back to last November....

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 5 Mar 2017 01:12
Thanks, Phil!

I did not know about this site.

One thing that I've learned about people who visit LSF is that they are a very diverse group. If you were to ask which is your favorite drawing from March, I'd bet you'd get over 100 different favorites.

One of our future challenges might be to write the story about what we see in a particular drawing. Once again, without any frame of reference, we'd all see different things.

shadomos
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 5 Mar 2017 06:13
Didn't the short story contest on the old SSS newsgroup have a category that gave you a choice of three images to write a story about?

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 5 Mar 2017 07:40
Thank you for the link, I'm saving it. I've been collecting drawings ever since I began on the internet.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 6 Mar 2017 13:50
Thanks Phil, you're a hero.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 6 Mar 2017 19:11
shadomos:
Didn't the short story contest on the old SSS newsgroup have a category that gave you a choice of three images to write a story about?

In some years it did (the number to choose from varied), but in the "Picture" category there were never any images depicting any spanking situations--the challenge was to write a 500-word story which made a more or less ordinary picture somehow relate to a spanking-oriented plotline.

There have been writing Challenges similar to that in this Library too, of course...

--C.K.

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 6 Mar 2017 20:40
Good heavens! In my experience spanking art tumblr sites tend to be a dime a dozen but this one is almost too much to handle! I need a splurge for a larger monitor.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 7 Mar 2017 22:19
Thanks Phil. There are several Tumblr sites which have compilations of drawings. By typing in spanking images on tumblr you can also find stills from various pay spanking sites. The quality of the stills seems to be quite good as well. Tumblr is a great source. I've been on all of the Tumblr sites. They vary but some sites can date back a few years. Going to the archive bring up everything but you need patients. It takes a while on some of them to bring everything up.

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 8 Mar 2017 10:42
A veritable cornucopia of spanking images containing something for most tastes and persuasions.
Good find.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 12 Mar 2017 06:00
EXcellent find! Thanks much!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 21
Backbeat, Derrick30, Ellman, fesseefan, Heike, laststraw, sagitarius, TheStingfan, thribble, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9