LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Spanking roleplays?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
annieschu
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:54
I am curious if anyone has written spanking roleplays in the past. I have done roleplay writing all through my teens and now in college though my time is quite limited even more so than high school. Has anyone done spanking roleplays, and would you ever be interested in doing some with other spanking writers? I feel like it would be so cool for some of us to get together and try this!

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 03:27
First you'll have to explain the definition of 'roleplay writing' for all the uncool geezers among us (not me, I'm "29") who don't know what it means

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 19:19
How would I explain roleplaying? I guess it is writing an active story.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#4 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 20:23
Do you do it in real time like a chat or is it more like collaborating on a story?

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 20:26
I do it in real time chat, but it is just progressive paragraph writing and eventually develops into a story. Am I not making sense? I feel like I am horrible at explaining this.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#6 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 20:44
I wrote a role play story once. It is called 'Jenny and Johnny Role Play' under my stories listings. Of course being who I am, the story is F/M in nature but maybe it is somewhat around what this is all about.

In case of co-writing a story, with one or many others, I could volunteer to write the submissive guy side of things, however there might be a large difference in styles if lots of authors were involved. Also, as it is by far the majority on site, I suspect you want M/F and therefore makes my offer invalid.

Cheers ( and thinks to self ... what a great way to advertise my story....ha ha)

CS

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#7 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 20:45
You are making a lot of sense, but we are curious about the details. I have done roleplay over chats, but I'm not quite sure the result should be called a story. It looks more like a (very bad) play – lots of lines interspersed with a few stage directions and a couple of asides! It's fun, though!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 21:10
I've done R/P in real life and online chat. It's a lot of fun. I'm not much of a writer, however, aside from being way out of practice.

annieschu
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 21:57
I don't have a specific preference as far as spanker/spankee goes. I guess story is the word that comes to mind for me. I will definitely check out that story if I find some time. I am trying to write ANOTHER paper right now, but I amulike focused on anything but that. Also, I think the beauty of roleplay is seeing the different styles.

sandybates
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 22:00
Ahh yeah I was just thinking about something like this, on a paragraph by paragraph basis. Sounds really fun and something I would definitely be into.

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 6
anoldmasteruk, ebbetsjim, feelgoodinc, fesseefan, happy4ana, Heroth, Hotscot, kenjperr, kennykasparian, ronclute, sheep
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9