Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#11 | Posted: 21 Feb 2017 23:57
TheEnglishMaster:
good boarding-school survivors all!

Coincidence? I think NOT!

TheEnglishMaster:
to some but not all girlfriends through the years; to my ex-wife early on (none of them remotely interested - sigh);

You poor thing There are many things that suck more about being a woman than being a man, but this is not one of them. Tell any guy you like spanking, he'll likely a. already be actively into it, or b. say 'sure, what the hell', and then after trying it once he'll say 'we're totally always doing that from now on.' (Then will become a stalker after you break up with him, see above 'things that suck about being a woman'.)

TheEnglishMaster:
scale of 1 - 6 (where 6 is the best, liberated-wise), I'd put myself at about 3 (so...50% -ish)

Oh, and also, 3 would be 50% on a scale of 0 to 6, but not on a scale of 1 to 6. On the latter, assuming 1 means 0% out, a 3 is 40% out.
Pssht! Shame on you. Clearly they didn't cane you enough at your hoity-toity boarding school.
annieschu:
I have told one close friend, but she is the only one

How did that go? I told a couple of female friends many years ago, and it didn't go well. Note to self, vanillas do NOT like to be reminded of the existence of kinky people.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#12 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:16
My wife knows but is more vanilla then I would like. Her mother knew as well, but she has died since. Not sure if either of them told other family members but would not be surprised. Never talk about it to my male friends, just do not do that. Mostly in closet as my previous work in social work field would have been affected I am sure. Wish I could tell others but it scares the hell out of me to do so.

CS

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:29
Burgundy:
Oh, and also, 3 would be 50% on a scale of 0 to 6, but not on a scale of 1 to 6. On the latter, assuming 1 means 0% out, a 3 is 40% out.

Yes, I thought it didn't look quite right, but I did say -ISH, didn't I?

Anyway, is my name TheMathsMaster? Hm? Methinks someone's letting the day job get the better of their manners.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#14 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 01:47
TheEnglishMaster:
is my name TheMathsMaster

Percentages are not real math, they are arithmetic.
-- Every mathematician ever.

One of the most fun spankings I've ever given was when I came up with the sadistic idea to test this poor kid on basic calculus while he was getting the hairbrush. He got so legitimately anxious, he almost cried and nearly used his safeword just to get away from having to do math, not because he couldn't take the spanking. Good times.

canadianspankee:
Wish I could tell others but it scares the he'll out of me to do so

Yep. The consequences could be anything.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#15 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 06:17
Burgundy:
One of the most fun spankings I've ever given was when I came up with the sadistic idea to test this poor kid on basic calculus while he was getting the hairbrush. He got so legitimately anxious, he almost cried and nearly used his safeword just to get away from having to do math, not because he couldn't take the spanking. Good times.

You probably had him do inverse trigonometric substitutions in his head. We know you by now!

curioserto
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 12:19
I might have posted this before but one person I told was a result of her offloading a lot on to me. She then felt bad that the friendship had got lopsided so I said I would disclose something very personal and talked to her about my spanking interests.

Her eyes lit up. She was an interior designer and she once had a confidential commission to put a punishment room back to rights which was part of a flat owned by a leading bank and used to entertain certain clients. She asked me lots of detailed questions. She is one person who whilst not wanting to get involved, totally got what it is all about. I think it is because she is a very creative person with a good imagination.

Needless say, the friendship has deepened over the years although she has never made reference to that conversation again. There's a story in there somewhere.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#17 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 14:24
Alef:
You probably had him do inverse trigonometric substitutions in his head

Nah, I kept it super-basic. I didn't want him to feel he had "failed" at the end.

curioserto:
She was an interior designer and she once had a confidential commission to put a punishment room back to rights which was part of a flat owned by a leading bank and used to entertain certain clients

Banks do this for their clients??! I'm in the wrong field of work...

Often123
Male Member

USA
#18 | Posted: 22 Feb 2017 21:15
I've only come out to my spouses. :/

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#19 | Posted: 23 Feb 2017 00:36
Often123:
my spouses

Damn man, how many do you got?! I've only got one...

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#20 | Posted: 23 Feb 2017 01:38
Burgundy:
But wouldn't everyone knowing eventually bleed into business contacts also knowing, at some point? I guess I shouldn't assume that would be a bad thing for any career... It would definitely be very bad for mine, though.

Not really a problem. I simply don't mention my sexual preferences (and for me spanking is 100% sexual) during business meetings, nor anyone else. When we are over a beer the conversation can be about anything. Men discuss football (soccer to you 'Mericans) and women's attributes, mainly their rears, as that's the Brazilian national preference. When I'm with women I drop hints to see if I get someone hooked. It can turn in a very interesting conversation.

Page  Page 2 of 6: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
andres, Balor, milano, WilliamAllen, yenwen89
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9