LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

A holiday incident

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 22 Jan 2017 21:50
I was on holiday in India. It was the last day, back in Delhi, in a quite posh hotel. They had a buffet, but also waiter service. From where I was sitting, I could see an Indian party at some distance, several people middle-aged or young including one spectacular long-legged beauty in sculpted blue jeans. At that point I could not see her rear, but I had no doubt of its quality or presentation.

Then she got up to walk past me to the buffet. I kept an eye open discreetly, anticipating the return journey. A waiter, a small man much shorter than her, was bustling along in the opposite direction. They passed one another. The waiter turned promptly, and with every appearance of being engaged on some errand unless one studied his eyes, followed her back to the buffet.

He had no errand other than the enjoyment of her bottom. Oh, and when she came back I enjoyed it too.

JessicaK
Female Author

Canada
#2 | Posted: 23 Jan 2017 00:41
Is it a truth universally acknowledged that spankos are into asses?

Maybe spankers ... as someone who has on interest in the other side of the equation, I've always been far more interested in arms and shoulders, ha.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 23 Jan 2017 00:49
I'm reasonably sure that most males are "into" women's asses (and the front parts too), without the additional requirement of being spankos. That's just gravy...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#4 | Posted: 23 Jan 2017 12:11
Well, Jessica, I'm sure in parts of Kentucky they're into asses and various other livestock, but here we prefer sheep.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 23 Jan 2017 20:04
My wife usually says that could she chop it off, I'd divorce her and marry her rear instead.... Yes, a well-shaped arse is the center of the universe.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 23 Jan 2017 21:34
What male in his right mind doesn't love a woman's derriere?

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 23 Jan 2017 21:51
As a true spanker, may I say that the current fashion for girls/women to wear tight trousers/jeans is a god send and so is the chance to follow them up the stairs!! It is the perfect opportunity to inspect a bottom from very close up!

Now the girls amongst you probably think wot a weirdo...but in honesty I dont think there is a man who does not enjoy the sight of a beautiful bottom. Incidentally I do not wait around at the foot of the stairs hoping for a beautiful bottom to follow up them.......well actually I had not thought of that until now!!!

The one problem with all these lovely bottoms on display is that the majority of them are unspanked....wot a terrible waste

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 23 Jan 2017 22:10
Not just stairs - escalators! For Americans' benefit - escalators are not metal boxes that go straight up and down. They're moving staircases which convey people from one level to another in underground railways and large shops.

Hedgehog - most girls are perfectly aware of the attraction their bottoms hold for men. Some, becoming aware of a man's attention, find suitable moments to discover they need to tie up their laces etc.

However, the totally unaware female is intriguing too. My leggy Indian had no idea the waiter was leching at her buttocks, I'm sure. I've also (in England) joined a man who was with great enjoyment following a policewoman with a very large, very tight bottom in tight trousers and I'm sure if she'd realised she would have taken action. Now both these situations have an element of power reversal: the policewoman would expect to exert authority over the man, but instead he's fantasising about thrashing her bottom; and the glossy, rich young Indian lady would not look twice at some little waiter, but he was looking twice at her.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#9 | Posted: 23 Jan 2017 22:25
Often123:
What male in his right mind doesn't love a woman's derriere?

Can confirm.
Source: Am owner of formerly spectacular ass.
('formerly' because kids ruin everything, man - but my husband still thinks it's spectacular so that's nice )

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 24 Jan 2017 01:47
Barretthunter says:

"Not just stairs - escalators! For Americans' benefit - escalators are not metal boxes that go straight up and down. They're moving staircases which convey people from one level to another in underground railways and large shops."

What? You have stairs that actually move people up and down over there in England? What will you think of next? I don't know why my Grandfather ever left a place like that. Wow, I can't wait to tell Daisy May.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
gol, MRfun, Ree, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9