LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Speaking of little thrills ...

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5
Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#41 | Posted: 14 Jan 2017 21:06
Wait, are you saying that after I was strutting around like a pigeon on a picnic table, it actually turns out that *I* was wrong after all?
The disgrace! I am wacked with shame!

And to top off my woes, I also do suffer from rhotacism, for real (thanks for the awesome word-of-the-day.)
My students can't stop laughing after making me say 'the rural squirrel ran over the mirror' every single start of term... (for English r's, that is, not French or Swedish r's)

Often123
Male Member

USA
#42 | Posted: 14 Jan 2017 21:12
@Glagla: Hey, my grandparents didn't pass along Swedish, or Norwegian for that matter.

kyle1248
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#43 | Posted: 16 Jan 2017 15:21
Although there may come a day when I become jaded about seeing my stories posted, viewed, commented on, or designated as one of someone's favorites, I'm not close to being there yet, and I'm definitely a bit obsessive about checking how my new stories do in the days after they're first posted.

When I first submitted a story very loosely based on a real life spanking experience that I'd had years ago, I really envisioned it as one-time effort, but after receiving positive comments and feedback from the wonderful folks here at the LSF, I attempted a few more stories, and I found that I enjoy writing so much that it's something I will probably always do in some form or other.

If I were sending off stories and there was no way to tell if they were being read or were appreciated, I'm pretty sure I would have quit writing a long time ago. I can also attest to the fact that some comments I've received have affected the course of some of my stories, but there have also been cases where a story is so firmly planted in my head that suggestions for changes affecting the story line don't have much impact.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#44 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 08:18
Burgundy:
My students can't stop laughing after making me say 'the rural squirrel ran over the mirror' every single start of term...

Well, that's a thrill just as much as any other I guess... and a good reason to introduce your respectless students to the kind love of the cane

opb
Male Author

England
#45 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 11:33
Glagla:
Ha! 31 stories, now that's so lame. I've got 68 completed stories on my drive (and 195 incomplete in the making).

AAAAARGH! ( speaking as the proof reader )

Burgundy:
for English r's,

I've got an English r's

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#46 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 12:02
opb:
AAAAARGH! ( speaking as the proof reader )

Why so? I haven't even begun sending them to you yet out of consideration, not wanting to provoke a heart attack Just let me know when you are ready to be swept away the the wave...

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#47 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 15:56
Glagla:
a good reason to introduce your respectless students to the kind love of the cane

Here in Canada, it would be a strap, not a cane In spite of how popular canes are around here, I've never gotten it, never given it, never even seen one in real life. It looks like it requires some serious practice to get the aim and swing right.

opb:
I've got an English r's

I'm pretty sure this is heading in the wrong direction...

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#48 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 23:18
opb:
I've got an English r's

Burgundy:
I'm pretty sure this is heading in the wrong direction...

Given the nature of this site, I think that's the right direction!

Page  Page 5 of 5: «« 1 2 3 4 5

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 9
alfent, feelgoodinc, FiddlersGreen, GEML66, kanestrokes, mobblers, Seabee49, theo54
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9