The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

News you can use: "CES 2017: Who Needs a Smart Hairbrush?"

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 13 Jan 2017 17:54
I read a story here once about an inventor who designed a paddle with an indicator that went from red to green when the spankee had been sufficiently treated with a hot bottom. Can't remember which one it was, but certainly that would qualify for a 'smart' implement. A hairbrush with an indicator or a signal sound indicating if the pace is right and it is applied hard enough would be smart to me. Sounds like a selling invention.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#22 | Posted: 24 Jan 2017 02:17
Who needs an electric hairbrush when you can get the Switch (from Nintendo). No, it's not as fun as it sounds. "The Switch" is the name of the new Nintendo gameboy type device.

Still, I have a nice mental picture of millions of teens asking their parents to get them the Switch. Maybe there's a story there - someone asking a parent / aunt / uncle / grandparent to get them a Switch and a misunderstanding results in a switching...

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 25 Jan 2017 15:55
"Small is the rest of those who would be smart" (George Gordon, Lord Byron, "Don Juan"). A truly smart hairbrush would be much used. Could it malfunction and deliver a small shock?

However, since the site's home page today is adorned with the image of a great Scottish poet, Robert Bums, it might be best to remember his warning about tools and technical aids: "The best-laid pans of mice and men/ Gang aft agley."

Page  Page 3 of 3: «« 1 2 3

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 4
Jflow13, PGreenham
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9