The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What's your favourite implement?

Page  Page 7 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
greenwellies
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#61 | Posted: 22 Aug 2017 04:13
My favourite implement is the regulation Canadian school strap -- excellent for use on the outstretched hands, or the seat.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 22 Aug 2017 06:10
greenwellies:
My favourite implement is the regulation Canadian school strap -- excellent for use on the outstretched hands, or the seat.

Just out of curiosity, can you describe that implement for me.

HairbrushDon
Male Member

USA
#63 | Posted: 9 Nov 2017 15:25
My all time favorite is the hairbrush. Coincidentally, it was my mom's favorite spanking implement. She introduced my hiney to the hairbrush at age 7 and for the next 3-4 years my bare hiney experienced several unpleasant encounters with it.

I grew up in the northeast U.S. in a small, gritty, very blue collar industrial city. Everyone I knew got a good spanking now and then. The most popular implements for parents were.. (drum roll)... the hairbrush, wooden spoon, and the strap (or belt). In my family you would have been familiar with all of them.

But I have such fond memories of being over my mom's lap for the hairbrush, usually naked after being taken out of the bath tub for a spanking, and then put to bed for the night. It was a very intimate experience. Now as an adult, that is my favorite method and I enjoy the sensual and erotic feelings from being naked over my spanker's lap, or having my spankee naked over my lap.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 28 Nov 2017 18:44
I only do spanking in the world of my fantasies. There is no way my wife would ever consent to play spanking games with me.

But my favorite implement in the world of my fantasies is the birchrod. I seem to imagine that the spray of oh-so-thin birch twigs would sort of caress the culpritĀ“s bottom. And at the same time impart a lovely sting.

I have, needless to say, never ever been birched in my entire life. So my image of the birch is romanticized and eroticized in absurdam.

I love to read stories about birchings also. Victorian era stories especially.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#65 | Posted: 28 Nov 2017 20:30
my favorite is the wooden paddle, although HairbrushDan's description of being spanked with a hairbrush over his Mom's lap made me have fantasies of being spanked that way. Dan, I see you're not an author on this site, but I'll bet you could be.
I have never experienced being spanked with a lexan paddle, a tawse, or a flogger. But those implements are all on my bucket list.

Vinsanity
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#66 | Posted: 2 Dec 2017 20:10
Call me a sucker for the classics, but my favorite implement is the paddle. Nothing like seeing that flat piece of wood smack against a jean covered bottom.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#67 | Posted: 2 Dec 2017 22:33
I love the old fashioned hair brush, wood never plastic. My old game, it loses power over the years and I've been happily with someone for over ten years, is to require the sub to keep it with her in her purse at all times. I only have to hold out my hand and she must put it in my hand. I can't really spank her publicly, though we would both enjoy that. But the idea and presence in her hand bag is very sexy. If I ask for it she will receive the spanking later. Or now if in private. If she doesn't have it she receives two spankings, but the real punishment is 15 minute corner time before and after. She hates that. Spankings don't really work as a disincentive if you know what I mean.

Robertz
Male Member

France
SUBSCRIBER

#68 | Posted: 3 Dec 2017 17:33
My current favorite is the bathbrush but it's always evolving (it used to be the belt not too long ago). Ideal size would be around 12'' long and 3/4'' thick and made from solid wood. As for other implements here is how I rank them :

Implements that I love : bathbrush / belt / cane / wooden paddle
Implements that I like : clothes and hair brush / strap / switch / whip
Implements that I'm indifferent about : birch / ruler / spoon
Implements that I dislike : hand / martinet / ping-pong bat / slipper / tawse

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 7 Dec 2017 11:08
galt54:
But my favorite implement in the world of my fantasies is the birchrod. I seem to imagine that the spray of oh-so-thin birch twigs would sort of caress the culpritĀ“s bottom. And at the same time impart a lovely sting.

Galt54, I have to tell you, it isn't a lovely sting. Not unless you are a confirmed, arse-hardened spankee.
To give you an idea, it is the only implement I have see Kami Robertson squeal and cry under. It was used as a judicial punishment in the Isle of Man until the liberated 70's and re-offending was as common as Trumpton's brain cells.
I have an "imitation", ie synthetic birch made from a bundle of nylon curtain rods which is much less painful, but my OH doesn't like using it because it tears the skin very easily.
I would suggest that a bundle of thin bamboo or straight switches might give the effect you desire, but a "real" birch is much more twiggy and has lots of buds which all leave their own little bruises.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#70 | Posted: 7 Dec 2017 11:42
Back to the OP.
Receiving:
Very much depends on the mood. Sometimes I like just the cane, sometimes just leather paddles & straps.
I started off my toy-bag with many synthetic "imitation" implements, even investing in a selection of rubber-covered "Spanksticks" which are ideal for dungeon use as they are easily cleanable, but actually rather boring...Perhaps more suitable for less-hardened or lower threshold spankees? I am now going "organic" and like all my implements to be either wood or leather. Exception is my Delrin, for which I have not found a wooden replacement. It is one on it's own and only used on rare occasions.
I did see someone (Wheatwine) asking about Lexan paddles? They bloody hurt and bruise! Also the tawse, which someone had earlier described as thuddy, but not bruising? Really? I have a ladies tawse which stings and because of it's length can be swung very fast, but I have had a much heavier male tawse used on me and I can tell you that it was the only thing that day that made me say ouch and did indeed leave medals for a week!
Giving:
Always warm up with an otk hand-spanking. If there is to be sex involved it gives me chance to assess the state of the spankee
I like to use my nice thick Italian leather belt and the cane, not usuallly in the same session. Particularly over nice tight jeans... I do have a denim fetish, not that anyone would ever guess, eh?
If I had all day, I'd use my suede flogger on the spankees back, front and bottom until all were sufficiently warmed up before continuing.

Page  Page 7 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 13
Forrange, Golterenn, Hotscot, johnsmith, steply, TheStingfan, tocciek, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9