LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

What's your favourite implement?

Page  Page 6 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#51 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 08:17
Hands down it would have to be the razor strap for me. That's always been the pinnacle of punishment for me.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#52 | Posted: 20 Mar 2017 16:12
Spankedjenny:
it would have to be the razor strap

I haven't seen many stories on here with that one. Never used one either; I imagine it feels similar to a belt?

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#53 | Posted: 21 Mar 2017 01:02
Burgundy:
I haven't seen many stories on here with that one. Never used one either; I imagine it feels similar to a belt?

Yes, but worse

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#54 | Posted: 21 Mar 2017 01:35
Spankedjenny:
Yes, but worse

Ouch. How and why is that in any way necessary??

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 21 Mar 2017 02:09
Burgundy:

Is this a serious question on a spanking-oriented website?

Well, anyway I agree with your earlier comment about ping-pong paddles, at least modern ones, they're rather ineffective as punitive implements--too lightweight and of course hardly constructed for seat-smacking purposes...

--C.K.

P.S.: "Because occasionally someone, or possibly even both someones, will want it to hurt a whole lot!"

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#56 | Posted: 21 Mar 2017 02:55
CrimsonKidCK:
Is this a serious question on a spanking-oriented website?

You are right, and I am ashamed.

CrimsonKidCK:
I agree with your earlier comment about ping-pong paddles, at least modern ones, they're rather ineffective as punitive implements

The first time someone used a ping pong paddle on me I was like "Woo-hoo! I have finally built up my pain tolerance - I can take anything! I'm Superman now!" Then he switched to a hairbrush, and it was like, nope, apparently I'm still the world's most pathetic wimp.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#57 | Posted: 21 Mar 2017 04:33
Burgundy
Then he switched to a hairbrush, and it was like, nope, apparently I'm still the world's most pathetic wimp.

No one who gives birth to and raises three children is a wimp, case closed.

I never had a razor strop used on me, but I had friends who did experience that particular brand of torture. They hurt more than the average strap because it's two pieces of leather sandwiched, but not glued together, so the first piece makes contact, then the second one closely follows it, I understand it makes for a particularly painful strapping.

Spankedjenny
Female Validater

USA
#58 | Posted: 21 Mar 2017 04:52
Burgundy:

CrimsonKidCK:
P.S.: "Because occasionally someone, or possibly even both someones, will want it to hurt a whole lot!"

What CK said...

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#59 | Posted: 21 Mar 2017 22:19
stevenr:
No one who gives birth to and raises three children is a wimp,

Well, I suppose I would pick a spanking over childbirth... Probably. At least if it's not with a razor strop, apparently.

I had no idea razor strops were more painful than belts; I've never used one or had it used on me. And here I had been treating razor strops as slightly less painful than belts in some of my stories, whenever I made reference to them (I don't have any scenes with razor strops, just various characters that mention having received spankings with them.) I shall be sure to correct this in any future stories! (Learn something new every day...)

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#60 | Posted: 22 Mar 2017 02:59
Burgundy,as a child I experienced the belt, strap and paddle, the paddle was at school, other were at home, in those days, I can't say I enjoyed any of them, but did pay close attention when it involved someone else.

Page  Page 6 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 4
Geoffrey, Redskinluver, Sojourn, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9