What's your favourite implement?

Page  Page 3 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»
Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#21 | Posted: 18 Jan 2017 08:24
lesliejones:
A small thin one can be bent to fit in my handbag and a woman can merely flick her wrist to inflict a very stinging stroke.

Wow, Jones, now that makes it sound as if you're spending much of your time just strolling around town looking for people who are in potential need of that so practical and compact cane, going like; "Sir, I can see that you are in urgent need of a caning. Here, please let me unfold my little friend here and we can get right down to business. And you Sir, over there, please stay there until I'm finished with this client and I'll take care of you." Can't you write a story on that? Being me it would of course be needy young ladies who got their hineys striped, but the idea appealed to me.

chandra
Female Member

India
#22 | Posted: 20 Jan 2017 08:02
Personally I prefer hand spanking on bare buttocks. I generally punish my young boys like that o.t.k. It always erotic to witness your hand prints on their bare buttocks when they stand with their reddened buttocks in the corner:Chandra

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#23 | Posted: 31 Jan 2017 00:22
I like to spank with my hand, I can deliver spanks ranging from warm ups to severe. I always spank the bare bottom, and I love the gradual reddening of the bottom, and the gradual discomfort of my spankee as she starts to wriggle, legs kick and hands have to be restrained. After a few hundred smacks bottoms are glowing and then the finale can be delivered using slipper or belt.
Spanking is conducted over the knee, but slipper or belt can be administered bent over the bed/settee or simply bent over 'touch those toes'!
I sometimes play spank with wooden spoon or hairbrush, but I do not like using hard instruments. I find they bruise to quickly and can be too damaging. Perhaps for a spanking of say a dozen ...like six of the best with the cane...but I like a spanking to take time and a few minutes is no good...I want it to last 20 or 30 minutes at least.
The most important and crucial aspect of any spanking is that both spanker and spankee are happy and satisfied, yes I sometimes push my lovely spankee to her limit or just beyond, but I can tell by her reactions if she is 'enjoying' herself. I feel it is my respnsibilty to make sure the spanking is just right, and that is a real skill that comes with experience.
Of course whether you use hand or cane, as long as you are careful and loving, even when disciplining your spankee, then all will be well.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#24 | Posted: 31 Jan 2017 02:21
Hedgeh0g:
but I do not like using hard instruments

Ditto that. We (husband and I) once tried using a wooden drum stick, cuz we were stupid and experimenting injudiciously ("hmm, can *this* be used for spanking?").
Do -NOT- do what we did, holy shit. I think I still have muscle damage. Then he was like, 'it can't be that bad - here, give me a good one, I'll show you...' Well, he's not a wuss like me, but I learned some new curse words that day that would make a trucker blush.
Yeah, we didn't use the stick again.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#25 | Posted: 1 Feb 2017 10:40
Burgundy:
We (husband and I) once tried using a wooden drum stick

That was actually quite hilarious to read. I do hope that your rear is sufficiently padded, or that sounds like it could get really hurtful, should you get close to a bone.... But if you do not experiment, you never find something new, so please do go ahead

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#26 | Posted: 1 Feb 2017 16:18
Glagla:
I do hope that your rear is sufficiently padded

Are you actually inquiring whether I have a fat ass?
Excuse me, may I speak to the manager around here - I'm being sexually harassed!
No wait, let me go get the drum stick, I've thought of a new use for it...

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#27 | Posted: 1 Feb 2017 18:18
Burgundy:
No wait, let me go get the drum stick, I've thought of a new use for it...

They often used to say at school that they were trying to DRUM stuff into us, so it would STICK...for me, it was more often a case of 'in one ear, out the other' - I mean the curriculum, not the drumstick. Which is why I spend my Wednesdays writing posts in the LSF forum rather than perfecting the New Global Economic Model that will save the world.

I've experimented, in my time, with pretty much every long, thin, stick-like object God ever created, but a drumstick? I'm surprised it even got the time of day in your household (surely it's much too short?...and, as you remarked, completely inflexible).

As a lifelong, confirmed caneophile with numerous certificates and diplomas in Rattanology, Kooboo Technology, Tramlinear Physics, Swishic Studies and Aiming from some of the world's most prestigious institutions of learning, the question of my favourite implement is not, I hope, subject to debate.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#28 | Posted: 1 Feb 2017 19:37
TheEnglishMaster:
I'm surprised it even got the time of day in your household

As I was saying, we were young (well, I was anyway) and stupid (both of us) and gave everything the time of day, just to check. We may have been a tad intoxicated as well.
(N.B.: Drinking is bad, mmkay. Drinking and kink together is super bad and makes angels cry, mmmkay?)

OK, I'm morbidly curious: I have zero experience with the cane, on either end of it. What does it feel like?

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 1 Feb 2017 22:35
Burgundy:
the cane, on either end of it. What does it feel like?

Mmmkay, I'll try to describe it for the morbidly curious, though perhaps I ought to refer you to any number of fictional accounts in these 'ere shelves where this pain is delineated in the most exquisite of detail...

It's sharp, sort of slicey. Famously (or, for the morbid, notoriously), the pain doesn't register straight away, especially with the first stroke: there's the impact - fair enough, a thin stick has hit your buttocks, you feel that a bit - but then the sting emerges, and it grows sharper and deepens...and then it grows some more and radiates out from the thin line that's the source. Meanwhile, it continues to zing back and forth along that original stripe and may even (if you're un/lucky) start to throb as well. Frankly, you're surprised, especially if you'd thought that first impact was it.

(It's a favourite trope in caning fiction to record a first-time recipient's initial relief: 'Hey! That isn't so bad! What's all the fuss about? English wusses!' But, heh heh, then.... and.... )

With subsequent strokes (if you haven't already fled to the nearest cold water tap), you're already hurting so much that this delayed-reaction effect isn't so pronounced: the pain's fairly omni-present. And a stroke on top of a previous one tends to make itself known even more vehemently, as with any implement.

From the other end, it's a bit like your first driving lesson: you want to go very carefully in case you crash (your relationship). Depending on the cane, aiming can be tricky - they're usually curved and liable to swerve off and slice the thigh (and not the kind attached to a drumstick). So it's best to get to know your cane by practising on a bottom-sized cushion first, before addressing the brave live peach before you.

Stance and positioning are also more of an issue than with other implements: ideally, with an upright, seasoned recipient, you're almost standing forward of their bottom so the cane swings into both buttocks, not just the far one (though the speedier last-six-inches, bending round, still tends to make the deeper impression - ouch! Mmmm!). Possession of a Certificate of Advanced Aiming is strongly advised before attempting this manoeuvre.

Last but best, the aesthetics: ah, yes! Even a mild stroke offers wonders of blossoming colour and geometry: bottoms vary, of course, and thank God, but a common sequence has an initial line of white turning pink and red within seconds; the skin puckers with dozens of dots and the red darkens; a ridge forms, and in time two 'tramlines' appear marking the edge of the stripe. There's bruising under there somewhere, but this may not emerge till much later.

Eh voila! You're spared the bother!

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#30 | Posted: 2 Feb 2017 02:21
Uh...
Well. Cigarette?

Page  Page 3 of 9: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
aka, capwill, olivergi, royaledark, vanillayes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9