The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Where are the boys?

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»
Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#11 | Posted: 5 Dec 2016 09:39
blackbirch:
but can find appeal in the mother/aunt boy scene - IF the woman is of the right mature, imperious and strong kind, and the man is credibly young. The woman is the important one for me.

Oh yesssssss...

BashfulBob
Male Author

Ireland
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 5 Dec 2016 11:14
Tongue in cheek, but if 90 per cent of men are kinky, then in a male-dominated society who is it that defines what is kinky? Is kinky not just normal?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 5 Dec 2016 15:06
BashfulBob:
Tongue in cheek, but if 90 per cent of men are kinky, then in a male-dominated society who is it that defines what is kinky?

Actually that a good question, and probably one asked in the spirit of humor. But the actual answer is a sad one:

Too often, it's either the guy wearing the clerical collar, or the politician/bureaucrat who sits in his ivory tower and makes laws intended for others to obey.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 5 Dec 2016 16:39
Bogiephil1:
Burgundy:
Also, about 90% of men are kinky,

Sounds a little low to me...

Man after my own heart!

What about women? Any proposals from our lady members?

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#15 | Posted: 5 Dec 2016 16:45
Yeah, 90% of men are kinky, and the other 10% are lying The reason it wouldn't just be called 'normal' is because most women are vanilla, I guess, and as a rule it's the vanilla partner who determines the amount of kinkiness that takes place. (Man I feel so bad for men sometimes...)

CS, yessss, it's easy to lie with statistics -- but it's a lot easier to lie without them! That book (Billion wicked thoughts) is currently the best enormous study we have on human sexuality; up til then we had been using that 1950s Kinsey study made up of a small sample of middle-aged white Midwestern men.

Also, I should clarify that I was referring to d/s preferences in bed, not everyday behaviour in everyday life. You can be sub in bed and not at all in real life (ex. Bill Clinton).

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 5 Dec 2016 19:22
blackbirch:
What is gratifying in the films available is the large proportion of f/f examples. That is my favourite, as I always feel m/f is a little bullying. That's my emotional response, not a reasoned conclusion.

I am not particularly into f/m, but can find appeal in the mother/aunt boy scene - IF the woman is of the right mature, imperious and strong kind, and the man is credibly young. The woman is the important one for me.

Well, I did manage to stumble across this part of the "Spanking Library" online video site:

https://www.spankinglibrary.com/store.php?id=121

Of course, the 'boys' are supposedly in their late teens, and admittedly their feminine spankers sometimes don't look quite as "maternal" (perhaps early-middle-aged yet still attractive) as you would prefer (and myself too) in terms of appearance, but it does demonstrate at least some appeal for the concept of boyish males being spanked by 'older' women.

I have an "F/M spanking preview tape" from Pacific Force, around a couple decades old, and two of the videotapes previewed feature a mature, plump fortyish woman very soundly spanking her immature 'nephew,' who appears to be in the 18-20-years range in age--those scenes were done correctly, I'd venture.

Given my F/M tendencies I don't view too many M/F videos, but if the spanked female has an appealing enough derriere I'll take a look; I also generally react to the male spankers of young ladies on video as egotistical "macho jackasses," no matter how much 'justification' is given for the punishment being portrayed nor how calmly the discipline is administered. (The guy being physically superior to the woman he's spanking, even if she cooperates completely in being chastised, contributes greatly to this perception of bullying on my part, one which I wouldn't have in viewing a similar F/F video.)

Why is F/F spanking action so appealing to many masculine spankophiles? There are typically twice as many attractive females involved, that's my reasoning...

--C.K.

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#17 | Posted: 6 Dec 2016 17:27
FWIW, even as someone who is into M/F, I think most of the male spankers of girls come off as egotistical macho jackasses too, and I don't like to watch them. The problem is with the films themselves, not with liking M/F. (F/F does nothing for me, but I totally get why guys might prefer watching that.) Every time I've seen an M/F video I've thought "that guy sucks at it, my tops have been much better." But I would have never wanted any of it to end up online.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 6 Dec 2016 20:07
CrimsonKidCK:
Why is F/F spanking action so appealing to many masculine spankophiles? There are typically twice as many attractive females involved, that's my reasoning...

It also presents the viewer with two simultaneous fantasies. Being the spanker and the spankee in the pairing are both appealing.

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#19 | Posted: 6 Dec 2016 20:48
Burgundy:
up til then we had been using that 1950s Kinsey study made up of a small sample of middle-aged white Midwestern men.

Kinsey's study also made use of men in prison, including sex offenders, so that may have, shall we say, skewed the results a bit...

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#20 | Posted: 6 Dec 2016 22:26
Bogiephil1:
Kinsey's study also made use of men in prison, including sex offenders

Ew, I didn't know that

We really need way more data on this kind of thing in general, but very few researchers are willing to make it their career and become known as the kink experts. They'd be studying things everyone wants to know about, but end up not being taken seriously as academics ("suuuuure you're studying kink for science..."). An unfortunate catch-22.

Page  Page 2 of 4: «« 1 2 3 4 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 33
Alef, bassod, canth256, flopsybunny, Heaton, karen8419, RickB26, saripas
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9