library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Looking for a story series

stu377
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 30 Nov 2016 21:19
Ever become obsessed with a story you started and then can't find again? That's where I am. Came upon a story on lucky dip, that I started, then when I came back to it, the page reloaded and was gone. It was the 1st of a series about a new teacher in Pittsburgh. She didn't believe in spanking --but had to observe another teacher (Gertrude?) give one. I thought it was a Grace B. story, but I can't find it there. HELP!!!! This is driving me crazy. Thanks

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 30 Nov 2016 21:41
There are two serials by IslandCarol which might fit, but I couldn't find any reference to Pittsburgh in their first episodes. You might enjoy them anyway. They are:
New Teacher Blues
and
Sherri's Punishment Plan

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 30 Nov 2016 21:53
If you read it recently, look under "My LSF" -> "My Viewed Items"

stu377
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 30 Nov 2016 22:14
RosieRad
I tried that Rosie--apparently you have to get to the end of a story for it to register there.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 Nov 2016 23:07
stu377:
I tried that Rosie--apparently you have to get to the end of a story for it to register there.

Well, I know that Februs is damned good at the high-tech stuff, but still...There's actually software which can determine whether or not a viewer has completed reading a particular story?

That's really "2084," I'm figuring...

--C.K.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 1 Dec 2016 05:25
CrimsonKidCK:
Well, I know that Februs is damned good at the high-tech stuff, but still...There's actually software which can determine whether or not a viewer has completed reading a particular story?

I don't know if the site actually does this or not, but it's easy to tell if you've scrolled to the bottom of the story, at least. As for what you've *read*, not so easy -- unless we do eye tracking through your webcam

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 1 Dec 2016 05:35
stu377:

Nope, the moment you click on a story it should be added to your My Viewed Items list. However, if you've previously viewed it then it won't appear at the top of your list.

UPDATE: Could the story be Gertrude Gets Hers by Billboard perhaps? I've not read it but a text search brought up the line:

Brenda was Gertrude's protégé at Garfield Elementary in Pittsburgh, where they both taught fourth grade.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 Dec 2016 06:42
Februs:
a text search brought up the line

Do we have access to full text search, or did you just grep through the files on the server? (I've often wanted to search the stories for certain particular interests, but the best I've been able to figure out is searching the synopses.)

stu377
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 1 Dec 2016 14:55
Februs
you are my hero!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you very much.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 1 Dec 2016 15:41
RosieRad:
Do we have access to full text search, or did you just grep through the files on the server?

I searched a backup of the site on my own pc.

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 5
Jflow13, kanestrokes
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9