LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Martinet

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»
Often123
Male Member

USA
#11 | Posted: 23 Nov 2016 17:45
If I had the choice it would be the bottom.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#12 | Posted: 23 Nov 2016 21:49
Might I just add my two cents here on this as well. Another very good position for the Martinet is to have the spankee laying face down on a bed or flat table. Any flat surface which fully supports the spankee. As far as applying even strokes across both sides of the buttocks, I have done this by applying a few strokes (with a strap) across the bare buttocks then had the spankee get up and lay back down facing the opposite direction. I would then apply several strokes across the bare buttocks before having her get up and lay back down in the original direction. This ensures a nice even application of the implement across both sides of the bare buttocks.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 23 Nov 2016 23:04
I was told by a French woman that in rural France the traditional way was to pull the girl's skirt up and whip the bare thighs. She said it stung atrociously.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 24 Nov 2016 02:25
The thought of spanking the thighs with it seems both likely and practical. But, I have zero experience.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 24 Nov 2016 14:19
jimisim:
in rural France the traditional way was to pull the girl's skirt up and whip the bare thighs

That's very believable because that (mostly) preserves the girl's modesty. The same was commonly done in the USA deep south, except with a switch.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#16 | Posted: 24 Nov 2016 20:51
In spanking fiction when a implement is mentioned in the synopsis, that is synonymous to a Country or continent be that the martinet from France, the cane, England, tawse Scotland, the paddle North America etc, i for one do use that to help choose a story to read.

Each implement has a distinct history, cultural identity and individual diifferences from appearance, resulting effect upon the body part used against and manner it used by person applying it.

Merely the mention of for example the martinet, creates mental images and builds scenarios in my head that to a degree feed off stereotypical scenes of french basis.

I am not sure how that would work for my choosing of a story, if implement was used outside of its expected setting. Having an American wielding the martinet, to a 'naughty' Aussie lady whilst on a cycling holiday in the UK, it breaks all traditions, norms and expectations. 'Gadzooks' it would be just wrong on so many levels........um but very interesting all the same, confirming not judging book by its cover i guess.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 25 Nov 2016 19:00
I'm sure I've heard of a light martinet also being applied to the breasts - it's a very versatile instrument!

RosieCheeks - what other countries (in your opinion) have a particular implement associated with them?

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#18 | Posted: 25 Nov 2016 23:13
Perhaps the heavy strap in Canada and the tawse in Scotland?

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#19 | Posted: 26 Nov 2016 09:03
myrkassi:
what other countries (in your opinion) have a particular implement associated with them?

There's the good old pandybat in Ireland. It's a leather strap reinforced/weighted with whalebone or lead (!!) and generally used on the hand. It has a good literary provenance - James Joyce mentions it in Portrait of and Artist.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#20 | Posted: 26 Nov 2016 14:43
myrkassi:
RosieCheeks - what other countries (in your opinion) have a particular implement associated with them?

South Africa has the sjambok, Isle of Man had the birch, i realise that is not a country but still associate implement to there.

Then of course implements of cp fit into different scenarios, the cat o nine tails in Navy history, the crop in the equestrian community, the ferula in religious schools the jesuits being prime example, and of course The 'Discipline' of Opus Dei fame.

Different strokes for different folks as they say.

Page  Page 2 of 3: «« 1 2 3 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
Balor, bbnebraska12, rudabega
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9