LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Description of Paddle

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 20 Nov 2016 14:24
I was looking at spanking paddles on eBay, and saw one described as "used." A more detailed description said it had been broken, glued back together, and needed to be glued again. While I was amused by the description, I won't be buying this one.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 20 Nov 2016 23:40
Gosh! Are they that valuable?

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#3 | Posted: 21 Nov 2016 00:32
So the often used cliched quote in secondhand car adverts of 'One careful owner', does not apply in this case.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 21 Nov 2016 11:45
I wonder what the bottom this paddle got broken on looked like!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 21 Nov 2016 14:26
Wheatwine:
While I was amused by the description, I won't be buying this one.

Very wise ... you might end up with splinters in your bum

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 25 Nov 2016 19:58
And if you're the person swinging it, the recipient won't get the desired benefit when it breaks again. Whic reminds me of a time when I was in line with a couple other boys in 5th grade as the teacher paddled each of us. She broke the paddle before she got to me. I had mixed feelings, one was fear after seeing that paddle break down it's length, second I briefly thought I might escape unscathed, no such luck. She borrowed another paddle and finished the job.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 27 Nov 2016 02:38
Of course there was at least one paddle designed to break. Someone patented a 'Safety Spanking Paddle'. It had a round blade and a longish handle. The handle was in two parts with the join being about halfway up its length. In use, the two halves were joined together by matchsticks inserted into holes drilled into the ends of each half. The idea was that if the spanker used too much force, the matchsticks would break. It came with instructions for how many matchsticks one should use, depending on the age and sex of the child being paddled.

Sandysmith9207
Female Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 27 Nov 2016 19:26
I recommend that you look into a jokari paddle.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#9 | Posted: 27 Nov 2016 20:23
It amuses me that the term 'second hand vehicle' has been replaced by the more catchy term 'pre-owned'. We're dealing with semantics of course but second hand suggests to me that the vehicle had one previous owner (little old lady who only used the car to drive to church on Sunday mornings) whereas pre-owned could mean any number of owners could have owned and driven the car.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 4 Dec 2016 21:59
There was a story told about my high school principal, almost certainly not true. The story goes, that he would take any boy who he felt needed severe punishment to the dressing room. There he would make them bend over and grab their ankles. Then he would spank them with a board until it broke. When the board was about four feet long, the story goes, it wasn't so bad. But he would keep using the board until it was to short to give a spanking with the last person to be spanked with the board would get a spanking from a board only about one foot long. he would have to spank and spank until it finally broke. As I said this was almost certainly just a myth. The truth about the spankings he gave was bad enough. He spanked HARD! I was never unfortunate enough to get one of his spankings, but, as i posted elsewhere on this forum, I once heard him give spankings to two boys when I was in study hall. It sounded awful.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 3
adhalb, Bevier, billjam, brettchad, dwest, ebbetsjim, flopsybunny, john4, SternMentor
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9