LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

New Paddle

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 3 Nov 2016 21:46
I got a new paddle in the mail today. It' 14.5 inches long, 2.3 inches wide, and.21 inch thick. It has 5 holes in a straight line down the blade, and is made of bamboo. It weighs less than two ounces, and looks so harmless. I had been wanting to experience a paddle with holes since reading Tyr's story, "Preparing the Paddle." So I gave myself 20 licks with it, just as a sample. The sting hurt so good! Tears actually came to my eyes before I was through. I haven't cried from a spanking since i was a kid, and what I did today wasn't actually crying, but I believe that if I had to will to spank myself long enough, i could experience that. (Or if I could find someone else to spank me.) I have bruises on my backside now. (Not something I was looking for, but I can live with.) Some of you that have had more experience than I in a variety of implements, please advise me. Was it the fact that the paddle was made of bamboo that made it so effective? Was it the holes? Or was it a combination of the two? Heck, even if you have no experience, feel free to speculate. I'd like to hear from anyone who cares to comment on this.

Hedgeh0g
Male Author

England
#2 | Posted: 4 Nov 2016 00:43
It weighs next to nothing but still raised a few bruises. I am surprised really, but of course we do not know how proficient you are swinging it! Are the holes nicely smoothed so there are no hard/sharp edges to cause the bruises? I must admit I am not greatly experienced in wielding a paddle, I am more used to delivering a spanking with Leather based implements. Well I think you need to carry out some more experiments, and of course report back!!

kundalini
Female Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 4 Nov 2016 04:16
No experience with a bamboo paddle, but misc other bamboo implements - surprisingly effective in all shapes and forms.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 4 Nov 2016 07:17
I know a bamboo brush can be pretty potent.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 4 Nov 2016 21:13
I have some experience with the paddle, wooden and Lexan. I also am a bit surprised that bamboo was able to produce the effects you reported but the paddle is close to 1/4 inch thick, at 0.21 just a tick under. That would be thick enough to produce some results especially on the bare. Yes the holes probably played a major role in the results you experienced. I would say congrats on your new purchase and either using it yourself or better yet, finding someone to use it on you, have fun and enjoy.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 10 Nov 2016 02:31
Robert. Recently viewed Debra get spanked by Karen at nu west A lot more after. My question is she still with us. You had the opportunity to really give it to her. You did. Best wishes. Donald.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 1 Dec 2016 19:18
Update - I gave myself a second (longer) spanking with the bamboo paddle Sunday, and my bottom is still a bit sore today. I have a question. The seller I bought the first bamboo paddle from has a different style bamboo paddle for sale. It weighs about the same as the one I have, is slightly thicker at a quarter of an inch, is 3 inches wide, and 11 inches long. It has 5 holes, in a two-one-two pattern. Would there be enough difference in a spanking from this paddle to justify my buying it? I've also thought of buying one of those spanker machines, which advertises that it can use an implement weighing up to 100 grams. Anyone on this board have any experience with this machine?
My heartfelt thanks to everyone who responded to in original post.

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 8
insonia
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9