The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Where it all began?

Page  Page 9 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 20 21 »»
cfpub
Male Author

USA
#81 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 03:16
ruari:
When I became engaged, I agonised how to tell my fiance - convinced she would end it all immediately, when she knew how depraved I was - not to mention call the cops! However, when I finally plucked up the courage, she breathed a sigh of relief, said, "Thank goodness, I thought it ws something really bad!" and flopped over my knee

This reminds me of one of my favorite spankees who when she finally decided, as I had been urging her, to come clean with her fiancee started with, "one of the following three is true, the rabbit died, I tested positive for HIV, I am a reader and writer of spanking stories", they have been happily married for more than ten years now.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#82 | Posted: 4 Aug 2010 08:19
Seeing people talk about it in the workplace brings to mind a few things that have happened to me in the workplace. Most of these happened a few years ago. I had one supervisor, a buxom Latin American lady who every so often used to threaten to put employees over her knee, she stopped it when one guy came back quick as a flash with the comment "What? And I don't even have to pay for it!" On one occasion she actually gave one of the cheekier younger boys a really good full armed whack on the behind. He claimed it didn't hurt, but she said it must have because it hurt her hand. Another girl who worked with her mother gave her mother some lip and the mother said "See what I have to put up with." I remarked that the daughter obviously wasn't beaten enough as a child in a joking way and the girl burst out "Don't you believe it! I lost count of how many spoons she broke over my backside."

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#83 | Posted: 12 Aug 2010 13:44
I was aware of a fascination with all things BDSM when I was as young as five. Damsel in distress type scenes were very common in comic books when I was little in the sixties and seventies and I always got a thrill from those types of stories. I didn't make the connection with sex until puberty.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#84 | Posted: 13 Aug 2010 23:07
My interest in spanking started when I was a schoolboy in England, and I wanted to spank my teacher. I wanted to bend her over her desk, raise her dress waist high, and take down her knickers, [directoire knickers} Then upon that bare bottom of hers, while just wearing garter-belt and stockings, cane that bare bottom of hers, 6 or more of the very best strokes of the cane. This fantasy of mine, has lasted a lifetime.

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#85 | Posted: 14 Aug 2010 00:31
sixofthebest:
My interest in spanking started when I was a schoolboy in England, and I wanted to spank my teacher. I wanted to bend her over her desk, raise her dress waist high, and take down her knickers, [directoire knickers} Then upon that bare bottom of hers, while just wearing garter-belt and stockings, cane that bare bottom of hers, 6 or more of the very best strokes of the cane. This fantasy of mine, has lasted a lifetime.

Wow, that must have been some teacher!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#86 | Posted: 14 Aug 2010 15:44
I've always been interested in how one's interest starts. My first memory is the Noddy story (previously referred to) when the slipper is hanging on the wall, how I wished that the teacher had spanked both him and the naughty boy.
In those days of little or no TV I devoured library books and particularly enjoyed the caning incidents in the school fiction that was very popular. Of course I read Dandy and Beano, but also the school stories in text comics like Hotspur and Wizard.( I also loved the war fiction as well btw.)
Whacko was hugely popular, and I won a fancy dress competition wearing an academic gown made by my Mum from old blackout curtains left over from WW2.
My first memory of adult fiction was a small piece in one of the Peyton Place novels of my sister that I scanned through and found. The first proper piece of adult fiction I remember was "A spy in the famiy" by Alec Waugh. I also discovered that some of the academic texts in the 100s had a supposedly academic consideration of sm literature with many exerpts.
The magazine Parade that our barber used to keep occasionally had lurid stories of whippings that I read with great interest
After that Penthouse often had little articles and letters, and then Joy of joys I found Janus in my late twenties while wandering around London leaving my wife and her Mum to natter away at home.
Of course in my childhood and youth corporal punishment was the norm and I was slippered or plimsolled on several occasions. I avoided the cane as any sane person would have from our headmaster - we didn't like or particularly respect him. I actually regret nearly fiftyyears on that I was never properly caned by someone I would have respected and accepted it from.
The thing that surprises me is that young women who have never been immersed in an environment when CP was the norm are still interested-isn't it wonderful!

Jimi

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#87 | Posted: 14 Aug 2010 20:00
I had the same fantasy, sixofthebest. The teacher had a very sweet face and a very big arse. Not directoire knickers, in this case (I'd never heard of them, still less seen them), but most certainly the cane featured. I was at that school just two years, but I certainly went on fantasising about her for some time thereafter, and now she feeds into some of my writings. She didn't teach Maths and Science and have a low-cut royal blue blouse, did she??

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#88 | Posted: 15 Aug 2010 01:21
The problem with spanking Noddy is that it wouldn't have had much of an effect, he was after all a wooden doll.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#89 | Posted: 15 Aug 2010 14:50
Yeah, better spank Bigarse (Bigairse if you're Scottish).

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#90 | Posted: 8 Sep 2010 20:48
Growing up as a schoolboy in England, I wanted to spank one of my female teachers, her name being Miss Evans. I fantazised about bending her over a desk, raising her dress waist high, pulling down her knickers, I imagined them to be the 'directoire knickers kind. The ones that you insert your hands inside the waistband of this feminine undergarment, and slowly, put surely pull them off her bottom, down to her ankles. And then with fervent gusto, cane her, cane her, with a resounding swish, swish, swish, upon that bare bottom of hers. How I wished such a fantasy, and still to this very day, wish it so lovingly.

Page  Page 9 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 7 8 9 10 11  ... 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 9
Essexotk, Heroth, sarahguyre, school, widehide51
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9