Where it all began?

Page  Page 8 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 6 7 8 9 10  ... 20 21 »»
chelsea1234
Female Author

Australia
#71 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 23:33
flopsybunny:
Alas, all I got was a detention

I'm surprised you didn't get expelled! That's hilarious!

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#72 | Posted: 27 Jul 2010 04:11
For more on that story, see:
http://www.nospank.net/s-i55.htm

It wasn't so much a bare bum spanking as one with her knickers pulled up as to expose her bum...

Mr. Guise was fine 50 pounds and retired early.

Goodgulf

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#73 | Posted: 27 Jul 2010 08:24
Flopsy, you've got to work some of that story into a fictional one, it's priceless! The article about the headmaster spanking the girls reminded me of a joke one of my high school teachers made. He'd been there forever, since the 50's when discipline was somewhat sterner than in the 80's when I was there. He was talking about relationships between the genders. "Years ago if you got caught holding hands you'd get suspended Today, you have sex, no one cares!"

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#74 | Posted: 27 Jul 2010 10:57
Oh Flopsy, that was such a tragic tale - but hysterical!

blimp
Male Author

England
#75 | Posted: 27 Jul 2010 11:08
Very interesting Goodgulf. Thanks for that. So Mr Guise retired early with some happy memories to sustain him in his old age! It shows the darker side of corporal punishment. It deeply wounded one of the girls in a psychological sense. You must say also that it was utterly and completely unjustified whatever you may think about the advisability of allowing corporal punishment in schools. The most surprising incident however was how Mr Guise actually found out about goings on in the green room.

"One of the boys, slightly conscience-stricken, went to see Mr. Guise and told him what had happened"

What on earth was wrong with the boy? Why didn't Mr Guise spank him as well I wonder? Of course the answers obvious he preferred spanking girls!

I wonder if nospank also did a feature on the jolly spanking Colonel, who used to invite young women aboard his yacht, spank them, then (and no its not a waste!) rub brandy into there hot buns afterwards. I am sure that was late sixties or early seventies. I can't think why I didn't put it all in a scrapbook at the time?

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#76 | Posted: 27 Jul 2010 12:02
Wasn't that Colonel Whitbread, the boss of the eponymous Brewery?

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#77 | Posted: 28 Jul 2010 08:33
There was a case here in the 70's I believe where a headmaster got in trouble for 'spanking' some of the girls at his recently coed school. I believe they were caned on the hands. Two sets of students got in trouble for the same offence, the boys were caned and the girls were given detention. The girls went to the headmaster and said that they would prefer to be caned the same as the boys. The headmaster acceded to their request and then got in trouble for it. I'm not sure of the outcome, but he did keep his job. He said years later that he fancied he'd caned the girls harder than the boys because they annoyed him more.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#78 | Posted: 28 Jul 2010 21:29
I don't think nospank actually writes those articles - I believe they (he? I'm not sure) just collects them from the archives of various papers and magazines.

titch
Male Member

England
#79 | Posted: 1 Aug 2010 22:56
Like many others I don't actually know where it came from, this desire to go over the knee of a strict lady. I remember in my early teens watching certain TV shows and getting a tingle when spanking was mentioned and reading my comic to see if Dennis the Menace got slippered. I have regrets like most people, I worked a part time job whilst still at school, I would be 13 or 14 and a typical lippy teen working for a fiery lady, one day she told me she would love to put me over her knee and spank me, at the time I blustered about her not doing THAT! to me and was shocked and embarressed but the idea also excited me for a reason I couldn't explain. I knew the lady for several years after and sometime stopped for a chat with her, I was tempted to ask her if she'd been serious because as I got older and grew up I was confident she really would have done it but it is too late now as she died several years ago and so it is something I will always regret. I had one or two other little comments made at me that I was either to shy or too naive to act on but we all know, you cannot turn the clock back. Where the urge came from I've no idea but I'm very glad that I eventually plucked up the courage to climb OTK of a strict lady to discover the joys of being spanked.

ruari
Male Member

Scotland
#80 | Posted: 3 Aug 2010 20:36
This is a fascinating thread, if only to confirm that most of us have shared similar experiences throughout life. I was fascinated by the subject from an early age, and read and re-read the poem "Little Polly Flinders" (mentioned earlier) thousands of times. Equally, looking up the "S" word in every dictionary I could find and, of course, The Dandy and Beano were almost the equivalent of the internet in those days! I also played occasional spanking games with a younger female cousin - occasional 'cos we simply didn't see each other very often! I was seldom smacked (spanking just wasn't a word in everyday usage in Northern Scotland!), though my Mum certainly made a good job of it on the odd occasion! Pleasure didn't come into it! I also remember, on quite a few occasions seeing my next-door neighbour on the receiving end and being, frankly, petrified that I might be next!
When I became engaged, I agonised how to tell my fiance - convinced she would end it all immediately, when she knew how depraved I was - not to mention call the cops! However, when I finally plucked up the courage, she breathed a sigh of relief, said, "Thank goodness, I thought it ws something really bad!" and flopped over my knee! We had fun for a couple of years but when the kids came along, she changed completely and the subject became taboo. Now (30 years of otherwise happy marriage later!) she is 100% vanilla and, although aware that I retain my interest, the subject is simply never mentioned, except in jest.
Sorry, I digress!
Strange though, that many of us have shared the same background, especially that "world explosion" thanks to Google! I am sure that it is something inherant and I'm stuck with it! Am I complaining? No way! I am however, rabbiting on - but it is my first post on here! I've always been too busy reading the excellent stories to look at what else was going on!
Many thanks to all the authors who've kept me entertained!
Ruari

Page  Page 8 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 6 7 8 9 10  ... 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 4
AlanBarr, Heroth, invadertim, lines4455, nilocs, processdog
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9