LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Where it all began?

Page  Page 7 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 20 21 »»
lwnmow
Male Author

USA
#61 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 21:07
I'd have to go with Sara89; I too think it is heredtary, at least the tendency. I don't know if my father ever spanked my mother but he was definately HOH and I was raised as an alpha male. I can't remember a time that I did not think about spanking. I introduced my then girlfriend, now my wife to spanking and Domestic Discipline. We have been married going on 33 yrs, so something clicked

Ya just gotta love it!

JT[hehhehheh]

spankdaddy
Male Author

USA
#62 | Posted: 25 Jul 2010 23:32
I agree that if you really want to have a partner in the spanking scene as a spankee you have to know that he or she is into the scene up front. I was hoping that I could convince my vanilla wife of 41 years that she could enjoy getting spanked. It never happened. I still love her and we have been married 41 years but I have to seek my spanking needs outside of my marriage. If they weren't born with the spankO gene, chances are they won't be into the spanking scene. Hmmm, that rhymes.

alandeveau
Male Author

USA
#63 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 00:22
The spanking fetish is very simple: Spanking is an act of mother love. She uses it to keep you out of danger. Then you go to school and your pretty, young teacher uses a paddle while you have your first feelings of love for a women other than mother. Girls have their first feelings of respect and admiration for female teachers so they are a bit removed, but see spanking as a power trip over males whom they tend to respect and fear intuitively.

Getting paddled in puberty will give a boy his first erection or even an ejaculation. Observing a paddling may cause sexual reactions it the subjects red butt is seen as we originally did sex "dog style" and females would bend over to display a blushing butt as well as get up on their toes to facilitate a couple with a taller man. This also explains men's fascination with high heels as females on their toes are telegraphing interest in sex.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 08:57
A friend of mine into TTWD told me that she spent her wedding night locked in the bathroom in tears because she confessed to her new husband her fetish that night and he just didn't get it. With that in mind when things first became serious with my wife I told her about my 'kink'. She was surprisingly cool about it. We do practice it occasionally, but we seem to prefer talking about it, rather than actually doing it.

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#65 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 09:05
alandeveau:
The spanking fetish is very simple: Spanking is an act of mother love. She uses it to keep you out of danger. Then you go to school and your pretty, young teacher uses a paddle while you have your first feelings of love for a women other than mother. Girls have their first feelings of respect and admiration for female teachers so they are a bit removed, but see spanking as a power trip over males whom they tend to respect and fear intuitively.

I don't think so, not in my case anyway. My parents never spanked me, school consisted of Nuns with hairy lips whacking the tips of your fingers with a ruler, secondary school was no better with Irish priests caning your hands. No eroticism there either and yet I had the stirrings of my kink from a very early age.

Earlier in this thread someone mentioned the similarity of being gay. You can't make a gay straight or vice versa, but you can suppress it. Same with spanking.

blimp
Male Author

England
#66 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 11:23
I think you are spot on Cheery. Who knows how it works. Desmond Morris can go on about baboons and rump presentation but you had best take it all with a pinch of salt. I think we have a lot in common with gays personally!

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#67 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 18:57
alandeveau:
The spanking fetish is very simple

Oh that that were so!

Nothing much about my personality/psyche is simple. Some things about me I can attribute to experience and other things I can understand, if not explain, but this particular part of me defies explanation... it just is - and that is fine by me

ps no spanking at school in my generation...

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#68 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 20:03
I remember when I was at secondary school. I think I was around 13 and experiencing my first ever real 'crush' on a teacher. He taught science, and I used to blush furiously whenever he spoke to me. As my infatuation deepened, so to did my need to attract his attention. I began to play up in class - unusual for me at that time as I was normally quite well behaved! Anyway, all the usual tricks to attract his attention failed miserably and so I became steadily naughtier.

One day I threw a paper airoplane at him and almost skewered his eye out. He got VERY cross and made me stand behind the blackboard for the rest of the lesson. He also said those wonderful words, "If you don't behave, you'll find yourself over my knee for a damn good spanking."

It was like a red rag to a bull. All I wanted was that damn good spanking! At that point in my school life, girls sometimes got the slipper, but only boys got the cane. And as far as I knew - no one ever got spanked over the teacher's knee. It became my staple fantasy fodder for years!

But try and irritate him as I would, the rat never kept his promise. I got so incredibly frustrated I resorted to sterner measures .... the poisoned bun

We made fairy cakes in domestic science - 12 little buns in paper cases. I made 11 proper ones, but for the twelfth, I put in some real scary ingredients - washing powder, tea leaves, chopped elastic band, and potato peel. That particular bun rose very high in its paper bun case when it was in the overn, though when it was left to cool, it flattened down and splurged out a bit. No matter - I set it on a pretty little plate and took it to the teacher in the staffroom.

He said he was going to have it with his cup of tea, and I was delighted, knowing full well that at last I would get my otk spanking. Alas, all I got was a detention

jefesse
Male Author

USA
#69 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 20:17
flopsybunny:
I got so incredibly frustrated I resorted to sterner measures .... the poisoned bun

I am shocked to hear that you got up to such naughtiness! And detention is hardly an adequate punishment ... I hope you're not still unspanked for that particular crime!

blimp
Male Author

England
#70 | Posted: 26 Jul 2010 21:40
Shame there wasn't a Mr Thrashbottom available flopsy! But then again perhaps this chap sensed he might be opening a can of worms by giving you a otk spanking. I know things were different in the good old days but surely a schoolmaster giving a girl an otk spanking would have raised a few eyebrows. There was a famous incident at Helston Grammar school in the early sixties where a certain Mr Guise acheived fame he could have done without by spanking two girls on there bottoms. It went to court and the newspapers were full of it I remember but I can't remember if he got away with it or not. Still they must have given him a standing ovation at the headmasters conference the next year!

Page  Page 7 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 5 6 7 8 9  ... 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 1 : Guests - 10
Tfowl31
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9