PinkAngel:
Hmmm did you have a hard paper round then I have seen pics of you remember

Oh yeah, I forgot.

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#12 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 16:30
kdpierre:
I have long tried to understand and explain this even as I accepted it and was comfortable. I still wanted to know "Why?" (And still do. No one nor nothing I read has ever explained it to my satisfaction.)

I know exactly what you mean. Easy to talk about it and here are all sorts of explanations but you may as well try and explain why sex is enjoyable.

blimp
Male Author

England
#13 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 16:33
My father used to tell us tales from his schooldays which often ended in a caning. I used one incident, heavily revised of course, in one of my stories concerning a dropped sausage. I would be astonished to find out he had any real interest in corporal punishment though. Because he had such a harsh upbringing I think it made him very gentle with us, his children.

One of our favourite bedtime stories was the one where he and a friend sneaked out of school to watch a football match, when they returned they found some other boy had reported them to the head prefect and they ended up being caned by all the prefects in turn on the bare backside. I remember being horrified by this story all through my childhood. I suppose at the same time I was fascinated by it

Lulu
Female Member

USA
#14 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 16:50
Hi everyone!

I was seriously about three or four when I knew I found it very exciting. I was spanked as a child and it never seemed exciting during the punishment but afterwards it was
When I was a teenager there were times I would do something on purpose to recieve the paddle across my bottom. I never told anyone about it cause I was embarresed and to be honest I really didnt know anyone else out there was like me until a couple years ago. I was thrilled to find I was somewhat normal and even more thrilled when I found my husband like to administer spankings!!
I remember in about eighth grade I wrote my first spanking story and I have done so every since.
But along with everyone else, I have no idea where it came from but as long as the excitment is there I will be naughty so that I can earn myself a strong firm paddeling!

flowerchild
Female Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 20:19
I remember being about 5 and quizzing one of my girlfriends about being spanked at home...Did she get it, how did her father do it, what about the corner. She must have thought I was nuts. I never came upon a new dictionary that i didn't look up the "s" word first, even up to and being in highschool. After that it kinda faded into the woodwork for awhile, being preoccupied with things like a new husband and babies, until that day I typed spanking into google, and the whole world exploded. As for my children, I think my oldest has a kink, but not the same as ours. At least he would understand, I hope, but it is still not something I intend to discuss with him. My middle daughter has met a couple of my friends from a different sight, she just thinks we're all nuts, but doesn't reallly understand why. lol As for the youngest, we're not going there. So where did it come from, who knows. My dad spanked on occasion, but not enough to bring on this level of fascination. Just wish that I could look upon it with actual experience, not just my imagination.

cfpub
Male Author

USA
#16 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 20:26
Count me among those who can not remember a time when I was not excited by spanking. However, I must demur from the "spanking gene" group. I think it is strongly a matter of culture, consider that the Japanese for instance seem to have a strong bondage subculture but very little visible interest in spanking. Notice this is not inconsistent with the interest running in families, parents with an interest may transmit that interest to their children by various non-genetic means.
Now, why the interest? First let note that American (and I assume British) children seem to all have an interest in spanking. They play spanking games, they show interest if one child is going to get a spanking and they would watch if they could. Not all that surprising, spanking involves the bottom, a sexy part of the body, it may involve partial undressing, a sexy thought, and it involves intimate touching and scary but exciting rituals, fetch the hairbrush, go to your room and wait for me, etc.
The real question seems to me is not why we like it, but why some unfortunate souls outgrow their childish interest.

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#17 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 20:56
cfpub has it right I think. But everyone's unique and who knows? Past lives? The midwife spanks the newborn to get it breathing? Clearly links to guilt/remorse/atonement/forgiveness too: punish me! Mmmm.
For me, later investigations revealed my Dad spanked me with the bristly side of a hairbrush when I was two or three. At five, I'm told, in trouble, I mock-pleaded, "Don't use the hairbrush" but in a tone that was actually asking for it!
At boarding school aged 8 my first spanking was for (though I didn't understand that's what I was doing) bullying - spanking another boy! I was beaten quite hard (black & blue for a week or more) And what with? The bristly side of a hairbrush! But that was just scary. Thereafter I'd lie on my hairbrush, feeling the sting. One night I asked the boy in the next bed if I could borrow his to get a balanced effect(!) (no thought to what he'd think, like WHY? But it turned out he understood). The dormitory captain reported us straight away for talking after lights out, and we both got spanked with a slipper. His caustic comment: "Well, you got what you wanted!" (not too pleased!).
It's a story filled with strange coincidences that I think I authored all along. I've learned to leave shame behind, and look now to experience the other side of that hairbrush!

Sarah89
Female Author

USA
#18 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 22:47
I don't know, I think it's more hereditary than culture or upbringing. Even though we've never discussed it, I can tell my dad and brother both have an interest in spanking. I even caught my brother spanking himself once when he was little. But I remember my sister just thinking it was strange when I (now regrettably) confessed my interest to her. And I know my mom would be absolutely horrified if she knew. But we were all spanked in a similar fashion as children and have grown up with the same cultures (my parents in the 50s/60s, my siblings and I in the 90s/early 2000s). Yet three of us have the fascination and two of us don't.

I think it's something you're either born with or without. Like everyone else, my interest started when I was little and then really grew after my own spankings ended. I remember being uncomfortable with it for a long time. Sometimes I would think about spanking and then feel ashamed. I thought I was a freak and had no idea people shared my interest. Around my mid-teens I found a website where people shared childhood memories of spanking and reading it helped me feel more normal about being so fascinated by spanking. Now I'm okay with it.

chelsea1234
Female Author

Australia
#19 | Posted: 16 Jul 2010 04:09
I've been fascinated with spanking for as long as I can remember. I have to say though I was stunned to find out how many people were into spankiing when we got the internet for then first time. One of the first things I did was google spanking. Like Flowerchild said "the world exploded". I haven't looked back since.

Lincoln
Male Author

England
#20 | Posted: 16 Jul 2010 16:39
Amazing how it all goes back to childhood! As kids our generation expected to be spanked not only by our parents, but friends' parents, relatives, and even strangers if you cheeked them. We didn't exactly enjoy it but it was part of growing up. It did produce a fascination with comics such as the Dandy & Beano which frequently illustrated kids being spanked or caned, and those were the bits we tended to look at first!

School was another matter, and the cane was a constant menace in the background, and at my prep school just about everybody got it, although life was a bit easier in the upper school. This again led us to school stories like Billy Bunter, Teddy Lester etc where caning was frequently and graphically described.

The memory of such punishments is firmly in the past but sadly the fascination remains. Thank God my children didn't experience what we did.

Did parents and teachers realise what they were doing?

Page  Page 2 of 21: «« 1 2 3 4 5  ... 17 18 19 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 21
betula, cat49, kingkoban, laststraw
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9