LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Where it all began?

Page  Page 14 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 12 13 14 15 16  ... 20 21 »»
saetana
Female Member

England
#131 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 04:36
I'm positive I was born with my love for submission and pain, I've had thoughts about it from a very young age (yeah I was a precocious child, LOL) and it has nothing to do with discipline at home as I can't recall getting spanked or anything similar (may have been when I was very young but at 41 I have few memories of those years). I think some of us at least are born this way, rather like some of us are born gay (hope nobody objects to that word, I detest too much political correctness), I married young and was lucky in that my husband was adventurous enough to give it a go, after me drunkenly blurting out that I fancied the idea, he still insists he is not a sadist but he definitely has a sadistic streak when he gets going in my opinion. This does however show the difference between those of us who are "born this way" to quote the title of Lady Gaga's new single and those who get into bdsm via other avenues. If my husband hadn't met me (or someone similar) its unlikely he would ever have become involved in the spanking scene. Its definitely changed him though, now he tends to notice women's rears before their breasts, LOL ;o)

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#132 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 17:27
To the question, Where it all began, I would answer this way. My fascination with spanking a female's bare bottom began while living in England during World War 11. At school, I had a crush on a female teacher, who I wished to command her, to bend over her desk, raise her dress waist high, take down her bloomer's [directoire knickers] kind, then slowly but surely pull them off her off her bottom, to bare its nakedness. I imagined the sight of her bare bottom, would be wonderous before my eyes, when encased by her suspender-belt, and stockings. Yes, I imagined it to be heavenly voluptous. Then picking up the cane, and swishing it in the air several times to get the right feeling in my hand. My mind then wondered over to her naked derriere, and swished the cane, lovingly but profoundly with a forceful swish upon her bare bottom. Yes, my mind imagined that she felt it painfully, crying out from her lips, with an "Ouch". And this was repeated by me six times, with the cane on her naked rear end. Six moments of heavenly glory. As one can see thats how I got my 'nome de plume' "Six of the Best"'

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#133 | Posted: 22 Feb 2011 22:24
sixofthebest
Hi, 6! Just read your contribution about your love of the female teacher's bottom. I had the same experience and much the same fantasy, but mine was in 1958-60. Her large bottom was much admired around the school and three of us with similar developing interests often discussed her and what we'd like to do. In her case she wore either a very tight skirt (mind-blowing) or a loose pseudo-peasant wrap held together by a wooden pin (fantasies of it coming unwrapped)!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#134 | Posted: 23 Oct 2018 02:42
Another oldie but goodie worth a bump.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#135 | Posted: 25 Oct 2018 19:12
...during the war... God in heaven - you guys could be the older siblings of my parents! Well, it gives me hope; I might be around for much longer yet and enjoy writing and reading spanking stories.

I'll return with thoughts on my own background and how I found my kink eventually.

opb
Male Author

England
#136 | Posted: 26 Oct 2018 18:11
And we will be most interested to read it.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#137 | Posted: 26 Oct 2018 23:57
Whenever I see the title for this thread my mind flashes to:

And I take the one who finds me back to where it all began
When Jesus was the honeymoon
And Cain was just the man.

Take that for what you will.

maelstr0m
Male Member

USA
#138 | Posted: 31 Jan 2019 04:09
Until the age of 28, I had not ever thought much about spanking. About that time I met a lady that I liked very much. We had a number of things in common and got along quite well. Somewhere along the way, we looked through a copy of "The Joy of Sex". We agreed to disclose what we found curious, what we found unappealing, etc and then compare notes. Our interests were generally compatible except for the subject of spanking. She clearly had an interest in bondage and spanking.

Occasionally over time we became comfortable discussing such things and trying what we both agreed to. At first she was the bottom and I was the top. Over time our roles changed back and forth and we agreed to drop the terms of top and bottom. It was quite enlightening to discover enjoying something that previously was not even considered.

Perry
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#139 | Posted: 10 Feb 2019 08:50
'Peter and his cousin got switched by his uncle after getting trapped by a cat in Mr. McGregor's garden.'

Those switchings occurred in the 'Tale of Benjamin Bunny'. In four very small pages of script and a the same number of coloured sketches, Beatrix Potter produces a complete spanking story.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#140 | Posted: 14 Feb 2019 22:23
Like so many here, I have trouble recalling any time when I wasn't totally consumed by spanking. We were spanked growing up but I fantasized and read about it well before my first spanking. Our teachers were not allowed to hit us any more but they were imposing and threatening since they could fail us in conduct and then we'd get spanked when we brought that report card home. I had one especially strict young female teacher whom I constantly imagined would love to spank all of us. She was very prim but clearly dominant and I used to imagine her in her bra and panties. Like many female teachers then, she was harder on us girls than on the boys. She was always taking off points for catching us chatting with each other in class. I never saw her after I went on to high school but I still think about her and how I wanted her to spank me...and then I wanted to take down her panties and spank her. Spanking stories were found in the letters to Penthouse and elsewhere; I later loved the stories in the old Janus about girls getting to turn tables on their mothers and spank them.

Page  Page 14 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 12 13 14 15 16  ... 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
CarolinaPaddler, lampislife, lintbunny, stevenr, terabit, Tiredny
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9