Where it all began?

Page  Page 13 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 11 12 13 14 15  ... 20 21 »»
twisted8
Male Member

USA
#121 | Posted: 31 Dec 2010 03:54
flopsybunny:
Don't believe him - he has some gorgeous red stiletto's in a size 13

Why do I find this sooooooo easy to believe. And in 'come fuck me red' at that. But then in my experience flaming Queens usually whine about having nothing to wear. Grin!

blimp:
we can't help our sophisticated taste buds!!

Ah blimp, my old friend. I thought that was 'effete & decadent' hence your taste in being chastised. Grin!

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#122 | Posted: 4 Jan 2011 19:23
Well, there I was, maybe an hour old, all bundled up and laying in the nursery thinking, "Is this it? What's the big deal? What a friggin' drag," when I heard this SMACK. Soon a cute little redhead (she didn't have a lot of hair at the time, but I am darn sure she became a redhead) was placed in a crib beside mine.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?" I asked her.

"WAAAA!" she replied, which meant, "That fat bastard in the mask spanked my butt. He spanked me really HARD too!"

I caught a glimpse of her cute little bottom during a diaper change. It suddenly occurred to me that things might be a lot more interesting than I first thought. Sadly, Mother and I went home the next day. I never saw that cute little girl with the red bottom again...

but that is where the spanko thing started for me.

Rap

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#123 | Posted: 4 Jan 2011 20:29
Sounds like the story about Bill Clinton being born, shaking the nurse's hand and saying, "Hi, I'm Bill Clinton! I'm running for president!" Or that is the version I heard. No doubt next he put his hand up her skirt.

Raptor
Male Author

Canada
#124 | Posted: 5 Jan 2011 01:29
I have always liked Bill Clinton, now I even like him a little more.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#125 | Posted: 5 Jan 2011 21:55
Talk about starting early,Raptor!

blimp
Male Author

England
#126 | Posted: 5 Jan 2011 22:15
anitalynn:
Talk about starting early,Raptor!

Hey, that is nothing!! When I was a twinkle in my fathers eye................

SNM
Male Author

USA
#127 | Posted: 18 Jan 2011 00:48
It started when I was two years old, when I saw my mother being chopped apart with a chainsaw and was locked in a shipping crate with her remains for three days.

/Dexter

Seriously, my fetish set in right around the time I hit puberty. I wasn't obsessed with it before then, but I always did have a curious fascination for cartoons and such where characters get their bottoms kicked or burned or the like. Dunno if that was an early symptom or not.

At any rate, spankings started inhabiting my mind at pretty much exactly the same time that sex did (12-13), and the two were linked from the start. I only fantasized about giving at first. Didn't dream of being the recipient until I was in my later teens.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#128 | Posted: 22 Jan 2011 10:39
I discovered my fascination with all things related to spanking when I was in Kindergarten - on my sixth birthday. I remember that incident well! It was a turning point in my life!

I have always been the same since!

jsanon
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#129 | Posted: 22 Jan 2011 18:41
OK - I have to add my two cents worth.

First, notice that this is the longest discussion ever! It always it, in any spanking group, because every one of us has been wondering the same thing all our lives. We wondered about it as children, because it set us apart, with a secret we could not share but could not make go away. We thought about it all the time, and still do.

Second - it has to be some sort of aberrant gene (in the scientific sense, not a judgment). Why it hung around is the strange thing but, then, it doesn't have any negative consequences, so, for evolutionary purposes, it just stays there, like webbed toes or tongue curling for a certain segment of the population.

Third - I know I was obsessed when reading comics and Kipling and so on, and I Iearned to read around age 4 or 5. So it was always there. I never really got spanked, and the one time I did, it was painless, pants-on, and brief - not at all like what I have always fantasized.

Finally, it was only a fantasy for about 40 years. I never dared to seek to be spanked and never really thought I would enjoy it the same way as I enjoyed the fantasy. Wrong! Not the first time, or the second, but eventually it became a favorite pastime, when I can manage it, and that extends over the last 30 years.

I write a lot. Some of it is just using spanking to work out joke or a story with an interesting catch to a story that could be about something else. Some of it is non-fiction, and so labeled. The most intense, for me, is verse - little read, I realize, because most people do not like verse all that much, but writing it arouses me the most and gets to the heart of my fantasies as they have spun in my head for all these years. Why? Because that's the way we are. I like chocolate. I like classical music. I'm not much for great art, but architecture interests me. Why? Same as spanking - there is no real answer, but there is a need to explore what is inside you, and now, with the internet, we can all do that, albeit (sadly) mostly in secret. A small price to pay.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#130 | Posted: 22 Jan 2011 19:45
In some primates (that's monkeys and apes, not archbishops, though it could apply to archbishops for all I know) it has been observed that anal intercourse between males can be a way of establishing superiority or expiating misbehaviour. For example, a young male steals some fruit from a female, is observed by the alpha male who makes a disapproving noise, and responds by sticking his bum in the air for the alpha male to give him three or four perfunctory pumps. Hierarchy asserted, criminal has paid for his crime, everyone satisfied, end of incident. I just wonder if when humans developed various taboos around intercourse (basically, I think, because for humans it came with a whole lot more emotional loading than for other apes), we developed spanking as an alternative. This could also explain why it's sexy to some and not others.

Page  Page 13 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 11 12 13 14 15  ... 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
brenden937, jadoma, john4, Sandysmith9207, spanker30, vorriongarion, wynchrls
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9