LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Where it all began?

Page  Page 12 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 10 11 12 13 14  ... 20 21 »»
tiptopper
Male Author

USA
#111 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 04:10
Funny, I used the ice cream comparison just as an analogy and suddenly the thread came to be about ice cream rather than spanking.

Also Caleb, no an SSI is not the same as a sexual fetish. A fetish is a obsession/compulsion. An SSI is a preference although it may be strong. For example, if a man had a fetish about women wearing high heeled shoes he might not be able to have sex with a woman who was barefoot. If another man had a Specialized Sexual Interest involving high heeled shoes he would really like the woman to wear those shoes when they were having sex but it would not be necessary.

Now that I have used that comparison I hope this thread doesn't become one about shoes.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#112 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 04:23
tiptopper:
Now that I have used that comparison I hope this thread doesn't become one about shoes.

I prefer chocolate shoes to vanilla, but Cherry Garcia shoes are my all-time favorite.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#113 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 05:06
I love high heeled shoes but can never get them in my size ..

blimp
Male Author

England
#114 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 09:32
tiptopper:
if a man had a fetish about women wearing high heeled shoes he might not be able to have sex with a woman who was barefoot

I understand the difference, but what about those who would use their imaginations to put the woman in high heeled shoes as they were making love to her. What category would they be in because I think that is where you might find quite a lot of spanking enthusiasts.

On the subject of high heels, I think it really does something for a woman but it does nothing for a man, Februs. Of course that is only a personal preference, please don't let that discourage you! We are all broad minded here!!

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#115 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 11:55
blimp:
We are all broad minded here!!

I know that broads are always on MY mind, but that doesn't necessarily hold true for everyone.

blimp
Male Author

England
#116 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 13:44
Broads? I thought they were dames on that side of the pond! Over here we have the Norfolk Broads which are very flat! Just like that joke of yours nj!!

Erwin
Male Member

Germany
#117 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 19:53
I think the comparison to homosexual people is it. We are what we are. When the spanko gene is triggered, it's there. So, when my S.-G. was triggered?

Not in my childhood.
Grown up in Western Germany in a very special environment, agnostic, humanitarian, union, consumer cooperative, social democratic party, fighting for democracy against the conservatives and yes, some lasting Nazis, in the late forties, fifties, beginning sixties spanking or other harsh punishments at home or in -our- school were a big NO NO. Children's rights had to be respected.

Not in my puberty. I was grown up with: a man doesn't beat a woman. So I was a polite young man to the girls and wondered why the bad boys got the nicest.

The first time I remember I was interested was in 1975. I was to a military training in the USA and one of my fellows was reading a magazine called National Lampoon. Title "back to college". On the front page a picture of an older man spanking a woman. He didn't lent it to us others, but I remember this picture gave me some pretty nights full of fantasies. You can find that picture now at some sites.

Then I spanked a partner after she had thrown a pan at me in an argument about her alcohol consume. I was furious, ripped her clothes down, put her over my knees and spanked her till she stopped fighting and was crying and apologizing. And then she pulled me to the bedroom.

You would think I got it now? Wrong. To my astonishment she got annoyed, when I apologized to her.

Two wrecked relationships later, I was really introduced to punishment spanking by a lady who teased me, I couldn't handle her, because I didn't punishing her, even when she behaved very bad to me. With her I really learned also to appreciate the erotic that is in a wriggling behind over my knees, and of a woman feeling captured and helpless under my will.

So now it's out, I am a spanko only since my forty-twoth year.

Even if we broke up later because our professional ways parted, since than I can see me as a strict man who wishes to be respected as the HOH from his partner. But not to much, because I would wish to have a reason for a spanking then and then.

I have learned from strong minded women that the idea of spanking a woman by her man, when she misbehaves, this idea isn't outdated.

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#118 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 21:40
Februs:
I love high heeled shoes but can never get them in my size ..

Gosh Februs. Don't they have any 'big & tall, short & squat' stores in the UK?

And for all you 'silly' Ben & Jerry's basher's, in the words of the immortal Bugs Bunny; " Of course you knowwwww, this means Whhhaaaaarrrrrrr!"

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#119 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 22:48
twisted8:
Gosh Februs. Don't they have any 'big & tall, short & squat' stores in the UK?

And for all you 'silly' Ben & Jerry's basher's, in the words of the immortal Bugs Bunny; " Of course you knowwwww, this means Whhhaaaaarrrrrrr!"

Don't believe him - he has some gorgeous red stilletto's in a size 13

blimp
Male Author

England
#120 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 22:49
twisted8:

Sorry twisted8, we can't help our sophisticated taste buds!!

Page  Page 12 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 10 11 12 13 14  ... 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 7
Alunn, ataru, Beardman, oldwrangler2, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9