Page  Page 11 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 9 10 11 12 13  ... 20 21 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#101 | Posted: 29 Dec 2010 02:54
TheEnglishMaster:
Glutimus maximist

Thank you - another wonderful term for my vocabulary.

blimp
Male Author

England
#102 | Posted: 29 Dec 2010 10:45
tiptopper:
Just as someone who likes ice cream can enjoy vanilla but would prefer chocolate when given the choice.

Well I can only speak for myself obviously but my obsession is a little stronger than that! If there is no chocolate I won't bother with ice cream at all would be more accurate! As regards real ice cream rather than metaphorical ice cream, I prefer strawberry! But I have to watch my waistline.

Caleb
Male Author

England
#103 | Posted: 29 Dec 2010 13:19
You do have an excellent vocabulary. I have to laugh at the SSi though because isn't that just antoher way of saying sexual fetish?

As for ice cream, I love Chunky Monkey but will eat Cherries Garcia or Phish Phood if it's frozen youghurt and there is no CM around. Never vanilla and rarely choclate. SOrry Blimp can't have strawberry, I'm allergic.

Speaking of I spent a night at A&E and for what? Hives because I am allegic to celery! Whoda thunk?

twisted8
Male Member

USA
#104 | Posted: 29 Dec 2010 14:19
All hail Ben & Jerry's ice cream! The best in this end of the galaxy! Coffee Heath Bar Crunch; Everything But; Half Baked; and of course, Phish Food.

The perfect confection for watching naughty girls in the corner. Like say......................................Pink Angel!

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#105 | Posted: 29 Dec 2010 20:57
I scream! You scream! We all scream for Ice Cream! Harooay! for Ice Cream!

We have a local dairy farm nearby that makes their own ice cream. It could rival Ben & Jerry's.

My favorites are Nutter Utter Butter, and Utterly Fantastic.

btw..what was this thread about? Oh! Yaah! I've always been fascinated by spankings. Even as a child growing up......just not my own.

blimp
Male Author

England
#106 | Posted: 29 Dec 2010 21:20
Ben & Jerry's ice cream is vile disgusting stuff. It's much too sweet for a refined English palette like mine!! Italian ice cream is the best in my experience. My first job as a thirteen year old was selling ice cream on the seafront during the summer holidays. Any pretty girl was sure to get a double scoop until my boss found out. He sent over his old dragon of an Italian mother in law to keep a close eye on me.

"No issa too big!!" She used to say. Ah such happy days, but ice cream that you would die for! Never mind Ben and Jerry's!!

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#107 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 00:50
Blimp
You have impeccable taste, I was thinking just that myself.
Of course to be just right Italian ice cream ought to be eaten under an Italian sun.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#108 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 00:59
blimp:
Italian ice cream is the best

I agree. Here in Scotland we have Nardini's, and locally it's Colpi's ... the best ice-cream in the universe! Gorgoeus on its own, and with a little Bailey's Irish Cream drizzled over the top ... positively orgasmic!

blimp
Male Author

England
#109 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 01:18
Linda:
and with a little Bailey's Irish Cream drizzled over the top

Or with a "little" whisky, brandy, sherry!!? We know you librarians. Seriously though I like sambuca drizzled on my ice cream (and I don't mind it in a strong espresso as well). As for an Italian sun that is a nice thought as it was minus 12 here a few nights ago!

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#110 | Posted: 30 Dec 2010 01:32
blimp:
Or with a "little" whisky

Sacrilege! Whisky with ice-cream? I am shocked, stunned and not a little amazed.

Blended whisky in coffee - fine. In hot chocolate - interesting. But good whisky, such as The GlenLivet, should be savoured on its own, unadulterated by anything - not even ice!

Page  Page 11 of 21: «« 1 2  ... 9 10 11 12 13  ... 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 9
Alef, Biddy, john4, lesni, mianders, Seegee
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9