LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Where it all began?

Page  Page 1 of 21: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 17 18 19 20 21 »»
kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 13:32
I have pondered this for years! Does anyone REALLY know where their fetish for spankings began? I can remember thinking about it as a small child! It has always been a fascination for me but yet I have NO idea where it came from. My parents were more then normal! LOL

Without all this psychological mumbo jumbo.....can any one remember when their fetish was born?

Just curious.......

Katie B.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 13:37
I'm fairly sure mine was born when I was! I don't ever remember not having a fascination with it. But then, much later, after my mother and I had consumed copious amounts of sherry, I discovered she had the same, and had even written some spanking stories.

But I don't know, really, and am old enough now to accept it and not to care where it came from.

blimp
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 13:44
Well my mother was always too tired to spank me, my father too kind hearted. All I can say is thank goodness they had no such scruples at the schools I attended or I could have ended up sadly normal. The first time I remember thinking this is fun is when playing Doctors and Nurses aged about five or six. I have no idea why but both the doctor and the nurse always ended up soundly spanking the patient. Naturally I was the ideal choice for the patient as I was the only boy!

I remember reading the Dandy and Beano and counting up how many spankings and canings per issue. I suppose that suggests a healthy obsession. I also remember looking up the word "spank" in the dictionary when I was about eight

kleestep1959
Female Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 13:45
Linda.... that is interesting!(Sorry)....I'm glad to know there are others out there with no idea. LOL
And the fact that your mother had it and then you.......because I have a feeling my teen age daughter may have the same fetish although I have never discussed it with her......I've seen the signs. LOL

blimp
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 14:22
I can never imagine discussing my spanking obsession with my mother. Of course mothers are not all the same I would possibly be happy to discuss it with someone elses mother, it's just my mother I couldn't possibly bring myself to discuss it with!

When I was a teenager lot's of girls had an interest in spanking though sadly they mainly expected to be spanked by the boy rather than vice versa. I think it is more difficult if you are a man, to admit you like being spanked as it is seen as an act of submission. Men are supposed to be always the dominant one, the head of the household, although I am glad to see this foolish notion is not quite so popular as it once was. Not that I want to be told what to do all the time by some female harridan. Its just some of us appreciate strong minded women.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#6 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 14:22
Nope absolutely no idea but it has been there for as long as I can remember. I am just glad to have found a husband who gets lots of enjoyment spanking me

I don't think it comes from my upbringing as I pretty much brought myself up, so I just assume it is hard-wired in me the same as my sarcasm and stubbornness LOL.

Ps I am nowhere near as old as Linda but I too just accept I am who I am and so be it

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#7 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 14:30
PinkAngel:
I am nowhere near as old as Linda

True, but you are twice as norty.

cheery
Male Author

Scotland
#8 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 15:36
I'm fairly sure that there may be an inherited factor. My father was [ I found 'images' after he had died and my son's wife [ now ex] blurted out bedroom tales that he got whipped' or something. We have never talked about it, like Blimp, it's somehow impossible.

I was never spanked as a kid but remember playing spanking games aged 6 or 7. The schools were pretty brutal as only Irish nuns and priests can be. I'm grateful they didn't find me attractive. It was nearly 'always on the hand with some implement, usually a cane bought in quantity from the Blind Institute. Didn't enjoy any of that but once deliberately misbehaved to get the slipper on the backside from one lay teacher - which oddly I enjoyed.

I'm not as old as Pinkangel.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#9 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 15:54
Linda:
True, but you are twice as norty.

I've had more practice, or is that practise

cheery:
I'm not as old as Pinkangel.

Hmmm did you have a hard paper round then I have seen pics of you remember

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 15 Jul 2010 15:54
I too was in single digits when I recall liking the idea of spanking. I remember an illustration of the Old Woman who Lived in a Shoe in my room where she was spanking one of her kids and his bare bottom was all pinkish. I too used to love to look up spank in any dictionary I picked up to see if the definitions would be different.

I also began spanking myself while very young with a plastic hairbrush. I also played spanking games but oddly tried to be the Top back then. When I got to puberty I was spanking myself whenever I could manage the needed privacy to do so.

Luckily I managed to get into a spanking relationship when I was 19. (I tried earlier but it was too awkward.) I have never been without spanking since then. My current girlfriend is a spanko and it is blatantly obvious that her three kids are as well.

I have long tried to understand and explain this even as I accepted it and was comfortable. I still wanted to know "Why?" (And still do. No one nor nothing I read has ever explained it to my satisfaction.)

Page  Page 1 of 21: 1 2 3 4 5  ... 17 18 19 20 21 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 6
canio6, Elpipo, johnhenry7us, kylem
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9