Question...

Page  Page 8 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#71 | Posted: 5 Dec 2016 02:45
Burgundy:
I was also disappointed at first to discover you can't engage in general debate in the story comments. But I can see that it has its pros and cons, after having taken a peek at some other sites where they do allow general debate. (Hello, hundreds of 'your story sucks dick and so do you' comments...)

But yeah, so many interesting multi-user discussions we could have but can't...

That's the primary aspect of the old soc.sexuality.spanking newsgroup which I miss, the back-and-forth discussions of stories among numerous posters, I seem to recall that most of the 'flame fights' (which did occur on occasion) weren't based on issues of literary interpretation.

Of course, the one thing you could try in order to engender discussion/debate about one particular story would be to nominate it for "Story of the Day," while providing your own commentary regarding it upon doing so...

--C.K.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#72 | Posted: 7 Dec 2016 06:06
Roni "Often... :D what would be the reason for that I wonder?"
I wish I knew. There's one in particular I conversed with on another site and never had a falling out there. I suppose some are too busy to bother. Who knows?

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#73 | Posted: 8 Dec 2016 11:17
I think many of the comments don't require a reply from the author as they are just comments, but to be fair to writers, if they did reply all the time we'd not get any new stories from them, they just wouldn't have time!
I have had several replies to comments I've left with various authors and I've enjoyed a good repartee.
As to what you seek, ie chat and interaction, then you posted in the right place. You can always start a new topic when you have something new to discuss.

Page  Page 8 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 10
freewilly, Harry621, Hilip, kurospank, saxes626, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9