Question...

Page  Page 7 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
Roni
Female Member

USA
#61 | Posted: 3 Oct 2016 23:56
canadianspankee

thank you!
I had asked that too, if there was a listing...wonder why my post disappeared then...

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#62 | Posted: 4 Oct 2016 13:28
Roni
Hi, speaking of 'just making sure', I sent you a pop-up soon after your comment came through as I promised I would. However, since I did not get a response, and since I know you were actively seeking such correspondence.....I am wondering if you actually got it?

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#63 | Posted: 4 Oct 2016 14:25
Burgundy:
Are you that English even more screwed-up spelling than it already has have had might, and more similar to German been if we rid of superfluous grammar over time hadn't gotten implying?

Ja, genau so, mein Herr!

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 4 Oct 2016 14:32
brodiejlb:
Finally, an old chestnut that might be unfamiliar to two or three of you - what common English word can be spelt ghoti?

I think it was Bernard Shaw who first came up with that crack. He was a passionate advocate of spelling reform, to which end he tried leaving out apostrophes (Im, youre, theres, isnt, etc). Didn't get him very far, maybe because he also insisted on spelling 'show' as 'shew'.

But then, he was Irish....

Burgundy
Female Member

Canada
#65 | Posted: 4 Oct 2016 15:27
PhilK, ich bin kein Herr, und auch bin ich fed up mit mistaken fur einen Mann sein. (Aber it's meine fault, since meine profile nicht klar ist.) Also, I like your stories

Roni
Female Member

USA
#66 | Posted: 5 Oct 2016 05:25
kdpierre

I am new to this & I've been doing a bit of commenting, so I can say probably???
But I may have hit a button thinking it would be there later...too many options...hit something and it disappears...I will go look for it...these pop ups & I can't remember what I said in the previous...I wish the thread of conversation would show.

RosieRad
Female Author

USA
#67 | Posted: 5 Oct 2016 06:51
To see your old popups, go to the top where it says MyLSF and choose Messages

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#68 | Posted: 5 Oct 2016 17:09
Burgundy:
PhilK, ich bin kein Herr, und auch bin ich fed up mit mistaken fur einen Mann sein. (Aber it's meine fault, since meine profile nicht klar ist.)

Entschuldigen, gnädige Frau! (Oder vielleicht Fräulein?)

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#69 | Posted: 28 Nov 2016 03:55
At times I do reply to comments. Alas, I've let the comments build up and I am now over a year behind on them. It comes down to time - and choosing between writing new stories or answering comments.

mefromdenmark
Male Member

Denmark
SUBSCRIBER

#70 | Posted: 5 Dec 2016 00:44
Hi, Goodgulf

I am looking forward to new stories from you. You are a good writer and I hope you will keep on writing.

Page  Page 7 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Alef, laura82, myrkassi, Redwolf64, Seegee, sidel
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9