The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Question...

Page  Page 3 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#21 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 00:58
Roni:
kdpierre I did find a few I could read and left comments...hope you got them.
This whole system of having to have one's comments validated is so strange to me...

Sorry but, 'no', I have no new comments from you or anyone.

Roni
Female Member

USA
#22 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 02:25
Maybe they haven't been validated yet...?
They are showing on my comments link.

His & Hers
Coincidences

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#23 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 03:38
Don't forget new commentors go through a process where their comments may be delayed by a day or two. Nothing serious, just the way KLSF works

CS

Roni
Female Member

USA
#24 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 04:03
oh so this is only for awhile?
Thank goodness!
I was wondering how many people must bother to write mean inappropriate comments...

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#25 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 20:23
Roni

Besides quotes like: "If you don't know what to do, you shouldn't bother the readers and stop writing." about my story "What would you do?" or "It's a kind of cop-out by the author offering two different endings" about my "The house on the right".

But you won't find them here. Our readers are an educated crowd of ladies and gentlemen that like to spank each other in most educated way.

medici
Male Author

England
#26 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 22:25
I too remember SC with much fondness.

Did you know the Library actually has a chat room? I don't think anyone else knows cos I've never seen anyone in there lol.

Roni
Female Member

USA
#27 | Posted: 28 Sep 2016 23:13
KJM - are you serious?
Someone actually commented that to you???
Wow...
Well the only thing that can come out from people is what's inside...so I tend to feel sorry for people who are mean...they just don't have enough happiness, light, & warmth inside of them...
I think you have gotten so many good amazing comments,...that those 2 should be obliterated from your memory. Besides I like alternate endings and I think it takes special skills to be able to pull that kind of writing off...

In fact...I think you should write another one! ;D

I'm glad we've gotten the chance to reconnect and talk...and that I've read some more of your stories...hehehe *wink!

Hi Medici! Right! It was so much fun there!
I did see that it had one,...but I would probably only use it once I got to know people better...believe it or not I am a bit shy...

KJM
Male Author

Brazil
#28 | Posted: 29 Sep 2016 04:01
Roni

I'm serious. I posted some of the stories on other sites - not exclusively spanking ones - and readers there expect highly erotic stories - most probably what they call 'stroke' stories - and mine certainly aren't. Even so on one of those sites which has an interesting stats system more than 40,000 people read the stories and almost 28 thousand downloaded them and I am on the list of favorites of 150 guys (or gals). So a few rude comments is not that bad.

The big difference of any site from LSF, is that here you get a lot of feedback and usually quite insightful. On the other sites you're lucky to get two or three comments on a story - and at times they are flames.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#29 | Posted: 29 Sep 2016 13:00
KJM:
So a few rude comments is not that bad.

Rather disappointingly, I think I've only ever had one rude comment about my stories on the LSF; that was when a reader (a Republican voter, I'm inclined to guess) of my story 'The President's Daughters' accused me of 'twisted politics'. I rather enjoyed that...

But you're right, Roni, members here are good about commenting, and usually in generously complimentary terms. I look forward to reading any comments you care to leave on my stories. Enjoy!

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#30 | Posted: 29 Sep 2016 15:19
I find I get around one comment for every ten or so reads - but I don't mind that as I normally feel I ought to respond to the majority of comments I receive, and if every reader commented I would be responding more than writing!

If you dare to take a spanking story to a group of critical vanillas at a writing workshop as I have done in the past, the odd negative online comment from fellow spankos won't discourage too much, and might even be quite valid!

Page  Page 3 of 8: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 5
arsdigita, Bklan75, dljsfj, Heike, MsPicker, rosslyn45, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9