The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite fantasies

Page  Page 9 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
barretthunter
Male Author

England
#81 | Posted: 22 Mar 2011 12:26
sixofthebest
Sixofthebest, that expresses something I love: the one in authority being brought down by the one over whom authority was supposed to be exercised. That for me finds expression in student/teacher and offender/policewoman spankings.

cayenne
Male Author

England
#82 | Posted: 20 Jul 2012 23:51
I generally only go for adult/adult stuff, although I could make an exception for blimp's masterpieces. I like cops, aunts, uncles, retired teachers. I like stories where at least one of the players is at least 50. I have a terrible fetish for the cane, so it features in most stories I read and write. I wrote in another topic that I like stories with an element of unfairness. That's hard to achieve in adult/adult situations, but I'm up for a challenge!

titch
Male Member

England
#83 | Posted: 21 Jul 2012 14:25
I have a 101 (or so) but they tend to revolve around a theme, I'm a very naughty boy who gets spanked, strapped and caned by a series of very strict ladies. For some reason, probably the fact that corporal punishment was common, my fantasies tend to be 50's based. I never attended a boarding school but the idea of being sent to wait outside the office of the headmistress and listening whilst she canes someone, knowing that I'm next. Then I'm in her study being questioned and lectured, she then orders me to bare my bottom and bend over while she stands there flexing a nasty looking cane. In the same vain, at school holidays I go to stay with a very pretty but strict Aunty and am over her knee on a regular basis for very sound spankings via her hand or her solid wooden hairbrush, of course she has a nasty cane for my more mischievous moments. My head is full of these fantasies, some vary but all include my bare bottom and one or more very strict female disciplinarians!

It's a pity I can't go and live in my fantasy world but if I do I'd better take a large soft cushion.

jimisim
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#84 | Posted: 21 Jul 2012 22:43
saetana:
I rather like the idea of commiting a minor crime, say being stopped for speeding or something similar, in some out of the way place (I'm not a great exhibitionist) by a pair of policemen (in uniform naturally) and bent over the bonnet of their police car, hands cuffed behind my back and one of them holding me down whilst the other one uses his belt on me.

I remember dozing in the car while my wife was driving and day-dreaming that she was stopped for speeding in the middle of nowhere and given the choice of a ticket or a strapping. To my delight she chose the latter, I watched and then had to ease the pain in an appropriate way.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#85 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 01:07
The Aunty fantasy is quite a common one, titch, imagine if she was not only an Aunty but formerly a teacher or a headmistress at just such a school as you mention. Two fantasies in one!

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#86 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 01:29
Yes, Barrethunter, and Dan 2 Bend, express my feelings the best,. I like reverse spankings. The teen-age boy spanks a female teacher, The son-in-law, spanks his mother-inl-law. The office boy spanks the female CEO. A male parishioner, spanks the Mother Superior. The butler, spanks the mistress of the house. The stable boy spanks the female cook.Etc. Etc. Etc.

titch
Male Member

England
#87 | Posted: 22 Jul 2012 18:25
Seegee:
The Aunty fantasy is quite a common one, titch, imagine if she was not only an Aunty but formerly a teacher or a headmistress at just such a school as you mention. Two fantasies in one!

Funnily enough Seegee, the lady who keeps my bottom warm knows of these fantasies and so in our play, we both love role play! she is my Aunt who I live with but she is also headmistress at the school I attend and unfortunately (I think) for me she is very strict in both guises and spanked at school means spanked at home and vice versa, ouch! and then ouch again!!!!

katietop
Female Member

USA
#88 | Posted: 23 Jul 2012 16:46
I enjoy the the long term lesbian relationship spankings the most. However a theme of a loving relationship that envolves spanking is always a great read.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#89 | Posted: 23 Jul 2012 17:05
One of my favorite fantasies is on the same line as Blimp and a few others. The schoolmistress or master and the naughty boy or girl. The one thing I don't care for is a young woman strong arming a grown man. "Don't make me come over there and get you." Or "Don't think I won't put you over my knee so fast etc..." That just doesn't sit well ( at least with me and my fantasy of F/M. though with F/m it's fine). I kind of like a guy not given much of a choice in the matter because she has someone on him, etc... I realize it's all fiction, but there has to be bit of reality to each.

In M/F or M/f I don't care for abusive punishments. I like stories with big strapping guys spanking ladies or girls with a bit of love and compassion. This is true especially at the end of the story. There are authors here, me included, who do that, and do it well. (okay so I patted myself on the back)

Sparky2
Female Member

USA
#90 | Posted: 23 Jul 2012 20:21
I have ALWAYS fantasized about the Old West . . . "only daughter of a wealthy rancher" kind of thing. I am always the irresponsible brat, expecting to be treated like a princess by everyone, who ultimately has to be tamed by the gorgeous foreman (who happens to look a lot like my college boyfriend - the one who got away). It plays out a lot like an old John Wayne movie (McLintock) except the spankings are always delivered on my bare bottom with a gloved hand.

There are many scenes to this recurring fantasy. My most favorite is when he finds me swimming nude in the pond with several of the hands watching from the distant clifftops. He wades into the water, boots and all, and pulls me out with a huge smack to my bottom. He then mounts his horse (this is the Old West, remember), pulls me up across his lap and proceeds to spank me all the way back to the ranch house. (I'm not too sure a horse would calmly trot while this type of commotion was going on, but in my dreams he does.) Once back at the house, he throws me over his shoulder, storms up to his bedroom (I've never pursued why the foreman sleeps in the ranch house - it just has to be that way) and grabs a big, old wooden paddle out of his closet. After a good, hard paddling, I'm put to bed (his bed) without supper and told to expect another spanking every day for a week. I am restricted to his room, forced to sit on a hard wooden chair and write letters of apology to everyone I've snarled at in my life. This cowboy is delicious and has to work hard to make me mind. . .which my constantly red bottom and tear streaked cheeks prove.

In real life, my husband is more vanilla than vanilla bean ice cream. He had a rough childhood with very abusive parents and totally abhors anything remotely connected with spanking. I've tried discussing DD with him. I've left printouts of TAKEN IN HAND stories out where he can't miss them. His response is "spanking isn't fun!" Except for his aversion to spanking, he is the perfect mate - handy at fixing things, doesn't mind pushing the vacuum cleaner or even putting dishes in the dishwasher. So, for 22 years now, I've spent my days with my hardworking, honest, empathetic to those in need of anything except spanking husband, and my nights with Cowboy Chance. If my husband ever turned into Chance, I'd faint dead away, y'all.

Page  Page 9 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 7
Clarity, Dufus, dund93, gamegirl507, Jdabbs1000, johnsmith, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9