The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite fantasies

Page  Page 8 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
sharky001
Male Member

Mozambique
SUBSCRIBER

#71 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 10:46
I am fascinated by all F/M stories.I am married to a wonderful wife with 2 children that spanks me now and then.(never enought) I have now realized that that I favor babysitting stories, stories wear the women is always a little bit older than the male. I love the stories wear the sister also get the spanking right over her brother, boyfriend girlfriend, mother and child , teacher student, any F/m but with a twist. The spanking always starts with the female removing one of her own leather sandals (I love the toe loop type) she then bares his bottom and spanks the daylights out of him maybe for 5 minutes until he is crying then lectures him and then spanks him for another 5 minutes until he is way passed kicking and screaming and just excepts it.There could more than one spanker and other tools could be used after that.Thank you Crimsom Kid for your story I can not wait to see my wife in April as I am working in another country.

The slipper and plimsolls does not really do it for me You see it is all because of the smell of leather. Please do write more stories on this. I do enjoy other things as well and my bag with over 70 things awaits me.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#72 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 02:41
susie_robson:
he sends me to live with his auntie and uncle in another part
of the country.

Bel-Air.

It absolutely must be his auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#73 | Posted: 23 Feb 2011 13:01
I like judicial fantasy's where a judge decides that the naughty woman is in need of corporal punishment, and sentences her, to be taken to a public square in a town. There tied to a whipping post, with clothing removed from her buttocks, birched, caned, or whipped, upon her bare bottom.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#74 | Posted: 25 Feb 2011 19:39
To dan2bend and galt54, I too love reverse spanking roles. Yes, mother-in-laws, getting spanked by their son's -in-laws. How about a teen-age son, spanking his naughty mother. How about a naughty female judge, the Judge Judy type, being spanked by the male defendant. How about an office boy, spanking his naughty female boss. How about a young priest, spanking a Mother Superior. Of course, How about a male teen-age student, spanking a naughty female teacher, and his naughty headmistress. How about a male prince, spanking a Queen. How about a busboy, spanking a female maitre de'. How about the son-in-law of Sarah Palin, spanking his loud-mouth mother-in-law. These are just the start of a whole page of reversal spankings, I would love to have read stories about.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#75 | Posted: 21 Mar 2011 15:47
Here's one that's been on my mind a lot, that I suppose ties into my previous post about sequential spankers; being at the mercy of two women, one of them a couple years younger than me, the other a couple decades older, both world-class spankers.

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#76 | Posted: 21 Mar 2011 21:30
My Favorite Fantasies: I enjoy all genre, both domestic and school. Now, if I had to choose, I would go with the following: F/m (t & c), M/f (t & c), F/F, F/M, M/F. I will read M/m (t & c) and might read M/M, because of the good stories. That should cover it all. I enjoy the most, male & female, in all variations.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#77 | Posted: 21 Mar 2011 23:22
sharky001:
I am fascinated by all F/M stories.I am married to a wonderful wife with 2 children that spanks me now and then.(never enought) I have now realized that that I favor babysitting stories, stories wear the women is always a little bit older than the male. I love the stories wear the sister also get the spanking right over her brother, boyfriend girlfriend, mother and child , teacher student, any F/m but with a twist. The spanking always starts with the female removing one of her own leather sandals (I love the toe loop type) she then bares his bottom and spanks the daylights out of him maybe for 5 minutes until he is crying then lectures him and then spanks him for another 5 minutes until he is way passed kicking and screaming and just excepts it.There could more than one spanker and other tools could be used after that.Thank you Crimsom Kid for your story I can not wait to see my wife in April as I am working in another country.

The slipper and plimsolls does not really do it for me You see it is all because of the smell of leather. Please do write more stories on this. I do enjoy other things as well and my bag with over 70 things awaits me.

I have the same situation with my darling vanilla wife, she'll spank me occasionally but of course not as much or as often as I'd like--she tends to develop 'tunnel vision' and get focused on one issue at a time and I'm not likely to get my buns toasted anytime soon when that happens.

I did write another story involving a leather sandal spanking, although the spanker has small feet so she ends up using her victim's mother's sandal instead, for a more effective impact on his bare behind--but she is wearing her own sandals at the time.

"Philip's Favorite Babysitter," so it's obviously a babysitting story too... --C.K.

saetana
Female Member

England
#78 | Posted: 22 Mar 2011 11:11
"I like judicial fantasy's . Where a judge decides, that the naughty woman is in need of corporal punishment, and sentences her, to be taken to a public square in a town. There tied to a whipping post, with clothing removed from her buttocks, birched, caned, or whipped, upon her bare bottom" (sorry, I still can't figure out how to quote a post).

I agree, I'm rather fond of those type of stories myself, preferably historical or fantasy as it fits best in those settings

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#79 | Posted: 22 Mar 2011 11:15
saetana:
(sorry, I still can't figure out how to quote a post).

Just highlight the bit you wish to quote and click quote button at the top of the post

saetana
Female Member

England
#80 | Posted: 22 Mar 2011 11:21
PinkAngel:
Just highlight the bit you wish to quote and click quote button at the top of the post

Thanks for that PinkAngel, I was trying to just click Quote and all that was doing was putting the post author's name there instead of the text. As you can see, the highlighting is working fine

Page  Page 8 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 9
Dagnir, gingerpubes, rudabega, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9