LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite fantasies

Page  Page 7 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
saetana
Female Member

England
#61 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 09:44
I rather like the idea of commiting a minor crime, say being stopped for speeding or something similar, in some out of the way place (I'm not a great exhibitionist) by a pair of policemen (in uniform naturally) and bent over the bonnet of their police car, hands cuffed behind my back and one of them holding me down whilst the other one uses his belt on me. Then they would swap places, I can think of lots more details but plan to save them for my first attempt at writing a story, something I mean to get around to, sometime, when I can be bothered, LOL! I'm great at procrastinating and somewhat lacking in self-discipline, so whether I will ever get around to it....

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#62 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 12:16
saetana:
I can think of lots more details but plan to save them for my first attempt at writing a story, something I mean to get around to, sometime, when I can be bothered, LOL! I'm great at procrastinating and somewhat lacking in self-discipline, so whether I will ever get around to it....

C'mon. Just write it. I'll be looking for it on the 'latest loaded.'

DannySwottem5
Male Member

England
#63 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 18:31
I have two favourite themes, one past and one futuristic. The ones about the past would feature preparatory schoolboys and a boarding school scenario which provides a lot of scope for good stories. The future ones would be set in a time where juvenile delinquency has escalated alarmingly and Governments are forced to rethink certain policies. Unfettered domestic discipline is restored and parents take control of their wayward offspring with energy and zeal. Time-honoured methods are in use and all the usual suspects regarding implements would be there with some additions. Flexislappers and spankbats would be user-friendly but not so friendly to the recipient. For persistent, older offenders there would be the tricane, an instrument used for precision striping of bare buttocks. Harsh maybe but it is my fantasy and anything goes and that`s what fantasies are for I reckon.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#64 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 20:05
One of the things I enjoy is someone walking in on a spanking when they don't expect one...

To me it's partly the difference between watching a spanking video and stumbling over a spanking in an old movie. The 'is that actually going to - yes it is!" type reaction. This stretches to just overhearing a spanking, as long as everyone involved later realises that someone saw / overheard / or otherwise witnessed the spanking. Or just walked in while someone was doing bare, red bottom, corner time.

Which is why I wrote a few stories whose titles start with "unexpected witness - ".

Another theme that I enjoy is comeuppance. Alas, that sort of thing is so rare that it is labelled "poetic justice".

SNM
Male Author

USA
#65 | Posted: 5 Feb 2011 23:50
Since we're talking about general themes now, there's something else that occurs to me. I'm very fond of "out of the frying pan, into the fire" type situations. Having things get much worse for the spankee just when he/she thought that the ordeal was over. This can be anything from the spanker pulling out an unexpected implement, to the spankee ending up over someone else's knee shortly after getting away from the first spanker.

That's a particular favorite of mine, actually. Multiple, sequential spankers, not all of whom know about each other.

hairbrushedhubby
Male Member

England
#66 | Posted: 6 Feb 2011 20:06
My favourite fantasy is when a husband confesses to his wife who is vanilla, that he likes the idea of her spanking his bare bottom gently at first and then gradually building up to a full fledged hard spanking.
His wife keeps on refusing because she dosn't like the idea of hurting him, but after numerous pleadings from him she agrees to give it a try. Then after a few spankings she finds it's not too bad at all. Then after a few more she decides to give him what he wants, a really hard spanking, but beyond what he THINKS he wants, so the next time he asks she secretes a hard wooden hairbrush and spanks him long and hard with her hand until he begins to sob, and then she cheerfully tells him his spanking is just beginning, and taking the hairbrush to him, spanks long, hard and until he's sobbing uncontrolably and his bottom a mass of bruises.

susie_robson
Female Member

England
#67 | Posted: 7 Feb 2011 11:09
My fantasy is that I've been caught stealing from my husband's business, but instead of calling the police he sends me to live with his auntie and uncle in another part
of the country.

Nobody knows me there or my real age. His auntie and uncle have been
told to treat me as their young niece. My husband has instructed them to be very strict with me, to humiliate and punish me at every opportunity.

They are friends with the headmistress at the local school and they get me enrolled there and put me in a Year 9 class. Auntie, Uncle and the headmistress are the only ones who know my real age.

The school is mixed and very strict.

My class teacher, Miss Stevens, is also very strict and takes an instant dislike to me. Auntie makes me dress younger than all the other girls in the class, and I get into trouble at school because of the short school skirts that she makes me wear.

I know that if my teacher rings my auntie and uncle, or sends me home with a letter, I will be in even more trouble when I get home.

I have to attend the school for a whole year.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#68 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 01:13
hairbrushedhubby:
My favourite fantasy is when a husband confesses to his wife who is vanilla, that he likes the idea of her spanking his bare bottom gently at first and then gradually building up to a full fledged hard spanking.
His wife keeps on refusing because she dosn't like the idea of hurting him, but after numerous pleadings from him she agrees to give it a try. Then after a few spankings she finds it's not too bad at all. Then after a few more she decides to give him what he wants, a really hard spanking, but beyond what he THINKS he wants, so the next time he asks she secretes a hard wooden hairbrush and spanks him long and hard with her hand until he begins to sob, and then she cheerfully tells him his spanking is just beginning, and taking the hairbrush to him, spanks long, hard and until he's sobbing uncontrolably and his bottom a mass of bruises.

Then, when he's standing bare-assed and sniffling doing his cornertime, his wife informs him that she really loved administering a truly punitive spanking to him, so she's going to be walloping him that way very regularly from that point onward--he did ask her for that, after all--starting with a good, long PJ-bottoms-down strapping before breakfast the next morning.

"Sweet dreams, honey." Yikes! --C.K.

saetana
Female Member

England
#69 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 04:26
SNM
Multiple sequential spankers sounds very good to me, the closest I've come to that is in BDSM clubs, I think I was "spanked" (it wasn't all otk hand stuff, there is a lot of lovely furniture in those places and so many lovely "toys" to play with) by around half a dozen different people, give or take, although it wasn't exactly sequential, even dished out a couple of my own and discovered that I prefer my side of the fence without a doubt ;o)

EDIT: I'm pretty new to the site and can't seem to get the Quote feature to work properly

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#70 | Posted: 9 Feb 2011 06:42
Crimson & h'd-hubby:

Ah yes: You've both described the situation summed up when my once-timid girlfriend tells me to do something submissive (like kiss her feet or submit to a whim spanking) and laughs "You've created a monster." when she sees my reaction. I swear, once these spankers develop a taste for the power and then also realize that there is this deliciously mischievous difference between hurt & hurt..................watch out! And that's what I call the "be careful what you wish for" paradox.

Page  Page 7 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 6
AlanBarr, freewilly, saxes626
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9