library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite fantasies

Page  Page 6 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
michaellingle

USA
#51 | Posted: 14 Jan 2011 22:32
My favorite fantasy involves a girl having her hiney (or, heinie) bared for a punishment spanking. The very word hiney, or heinie, arouses me. Anyone know such as story?

SNM
Male Author

USA
#52 | Posted: 15 Jan 2011 00:59
michaellingle:
My favorite fantasy involves a girl having her hiney (or, heinie) bared for a punishment spanking. The very word hiney, or heinie, arouses me. Anyone know such as story?

Yes, every other story on here. Including one of mine (Backfire).

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#53 | Posted: 15 Jan 2011 05:46
michaellingle:

Is it important that the word "hiney" (or "heinie") be used in the story?

Because if you can't find a general 'daddy/daughter' (or 'mommy/daughter') type of bare-bottom spanking story here, then apparently you're not trying all that hard--it's kind of like looking for gold in Fort Knox.

If you're focused on particular terminology, that's different.

I use "Heinie" as a childish diminuitive of the name "Heinrich," I've used "hiney" (which IMHO also has a childish connotation) in stories occasionally but my spankees tend to be males.

Using the search function would presumably let you at least find any stories with "hiney" or "heinie" in their titles... --C.K.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#54 | Posted: 15 Jan 2011 06:06
The problem with "hiney" verses "heinie" is that the word isn't a formal one. It's colloquial and I doubt it was written often enough to for a standard spelling to develop. People spell it how it sounds and both spellings match it. Both words show up on the free dictionary.

Goodgulf

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#55 | Posted: 18 Jan 2011 01:57
Guy

Well Guy,

I think that there *is* a "scientific" explanation for the fact that I love certain types of spanking fantasies, and am totally uninterested in others. Fantasies about being spanked by a robot, or a spanking machine, just leave me cold. And fantasies about Nazi prison guards whipping prisoners in cncentration camps - or slave-owners whipping their slaves in the American South before the Civil War - even make me almost nauseous. But fantasies about teachers giving naughty schoolboys or schoolgirls a paddling or a caning or a birching or a hand spanking on the naked posterior - those kind of fantasies can enable me to orgasm! And so can fantasies about husbands spanking their "misbehaving" wives!

What is the explanation for this? I think that it is that I *only* eroticize spanking and corporal punishment scenarios where I can plausibly imagine that there is *love*, or at least *affection*, involved. The spanker has to be feeling some love or affection for the spankee while meting out the discipline. When a teacher disciplines a pupil, or when a parent spanks a child, or when a husband takes his wife over his knee - in all those types of situations the spanker wishes to *benefit* the spankee in some way. But in the cases of a spanking machine or a robot the spanker feels no emotions at all - since it is a machine. And in the case of Nazi prison guards and slave-owners there is only outright *cruelty* involved. Now why in the world would anyone perceive cruelty as sexy? (Well, maybe some people *do* perceive cp scenarios involving cruelty as being sexy, but if so, then I cannot explain *that* phenomenon.)

Now, why am I only able to eroticize spankings and cp which involve love or affection? Because I am responding to a (subconscious) perception that the spanker/spankee dynamic is analogous to the strong-and-dominant-male/weak-and-surrendering-female dynamic in conventionel, heterosexual sex. I believe that my spanking fetish is caused not by physiological factors, but by subconsious premises. I no longer think that my spanking fetish was "hard-wired" into me at birth. I believe that it is an "acquired" taste - even though I have no memory whatsoever of what went on *when* I acquired it (which must have been before the age of six, since I discovered that I was a "spanko" on my sixth birthday, when I was in Kindergarten), and even though I have no memory now of the occasion, long ago in my early childhood, on which I formed the premises which made me a spanko.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#56 | Posted: 18 Jan 2011 02:22
Why don´t the rest of you here do what I did? I took the very best spanking fantasy that I could come up with, wrote it down and posted it right her in The Spanking Library as a story. I actually did that. My story is on this site. My author´s name is the same as my tag - "galt54" - and the title of my (very funny) story is - "My Very Best Wet Dream". Check it out.

OK, this is a case of shameless self-promotion. I am *so* selfish. Somebody (preferably an attractive female) should come over to my place and give me a "crimson moon". I really deserve it! Any takers? (But watch out for my wife! She is that petite little woman standing behind me, holding a mean-looking pair of scissors in her hands, with a scowl on her face while she is mouthing the words - "I am going to cut that thing off, Henrik!")

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#57 | Posted: 18 Jan 2011 02:29
I wrote one story called "Best Laid Plans" that incorporated a "robo-spanker" machine (which is actually a real machine that is available commercially.) To write off a spanking story because it uses such a machine and therefore must be devoid of emotional content or human interaction is a bit of a reckless and unfortunate assumption.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#58 | Posted: 18 Jan 2011 02:31
Well, maybe you just wrecked my wonderful theory, kdpierre! And I was hoping to get a Nobel Prize for that theory! You s.o.b.!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#59 | Posted: 18 Jan 2011 20:59
In following galt54's self-analysis, there are a few themes that seem to recur in most of my fantasies.

It usually goes something like this: at the start, the two parties are both attracted to each other, but may or may not consciously realize it. The spanker decides to take advantage of the spankee, using manipulation, official power, or force to coerce the spankee over his/her knee. The spankee is outraged and unwilling at first, but quickly realizes that s/he is actually enjoying this (though the spankee may not admit this right away, even to him/herself). By the end of the story, the spankee becomes a willing participant. This dynamic works best with a playful, manipulative dom and a more innocent and naive sub.

To quote Anonymous on this type of erotic fantasy: "It isn't rape: its surprise sex that the girl starts to enjoy halfway through."

I have no idea what, if anything, this says about me. I really am unsure if there's any correlation between my sexuality and any other part of my personality. It is worth mentioning, though, that with a few exceptions I have little interest in stories where the sub is truly not enjoying the proceedings.

galt54:
Why don´t the rest of you here do what I did? I took the very best spanking fantasy that I could come up with, wrote it down and posted it right her in The Spanking Library as a story. I actually did that. My story is on this site. My author´s name is the same as my tag - "galt54" - and the title of my (very funny) story is - "My Very Best Wet Dream". Check it out.

I have been meaning to do this for quite a long time. My top dominant fantasy was originally going to be chapter four of a canceled serial (dunno when and how I'll end up writing the scene now). My top submissive one is the subject of a planned serial that I've been meaning to start on for almost six months. I've been suffering chronic writer's block.

I'll make sure to check out your story, though.

Caleb
Male Author

England
#60 | Posted: 26 Jan 2011 02:51
I feel silly for this but I do not have spanking fantasies. At all! I believe this is due to the fact that I get spanked for misbehaving, cheekiness, snarkiness etc so mine are not anything like what you guys are talking about. That said I do have fantasies...

As you (well those who have PMed with me or read previous comments) know my husband and I write an AU that we have published at Lulu. So this is where most of my fantasies take place in our AU; LOL! I would suppose they are called plots by most but isn't that what fantasies really are? Stories not told yet?

Oh, just for the record though there was one time when Adam said he was going to spank me and all day (he works outside the house I do not) I dreamt he would come home, grab me up in his arms and say he decided to give me a pass.

Page  Page 6 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
abelard, Adrian, ElyFant, Fokus014, hschmid, jake210, jimmy23473, katee, rcolt222, spkcomics
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9