LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite fantasies

Page  Page 5 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
toadjelly
Male Member

USA
#41 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 03:40
my favorite fantasy is of being spanked naked or with bum and privates showing with other kids seeing it happen and enjoying the show.

chandra
Female Member

India
#42 | Posted: 16 Oct 2010 06:47
my favourite fantasy is to see a mom spanking her kids bare buttocks crimson red. Also.to see my own bum in the mirror after thay are well spanked.

HardUpperHand
Male Member

USA
#43 | Posted: 31 Oct 2010 18:01
The Magistrate is one of the best stories here. Very well done. "Prim and proper" with the perfect air of authority. Polite, but cruel. Just the way I like it.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#44 | Posted: 31 Oct 2010 20:25
Have quite a few favorite interests and fantasies. Ones about spanked celebrities, especially ones who wear very little and have great bottoms, like Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Lady Gaga to name a few .
Very interested in TV/spankings and spankings in the comics, or stories about comic characters getting spanked, especially Wonder Woman.
Like both M/F and F/F. Some plots really work best in a domestic discipline type setting, like a mother,,or other older woman, spanking a daughter or other young woman. An especial favorite is a spanking for wearing too revealing clothes like thong bikinis or very short shorts.
Enjoy discipline scenarios F/F when the girl or woman has to choose between a spanking and something worse like being arrested or losing a job. Examples: storeowner/shoplifter; policewoman/drunk driver(especially if she's a celeb like Paris or Lindsay); employer/employee caught stealing. "Judicial-type" stories okay, as long as its only spankings, no brutal floggings or Singapore-style canings.
A favorite M/F fantasy might be called "turning the tables" where a husband with a shrewish, bratty, or overbearing wife( old saying was "she wears the pants in the family) finally has had enough and takes her over his knee.Think McLintock, say.
Not especially fond of stories with a lot of explicit sexual content. Or of Father/daughter stories ESPECIALLY if the daughter is a minor. Mothers spanking teen daughters,okay. And though M/M not really something I am interested in, fathers and teen sons.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#45 | Posted: 1 Nov 2010 02:18
Like "Redskinluver", I am not keen on male-on-male cp scenarios. Except for fantasies about British "public", i.e. private boarding, schools in olden times. I love to picture a boy in his early teens lowering his trowsers and underpants in order to receive the cane or the birch on his bare bum. I like to picture the spanker as being a female, but I know that that scenario is not realistic, so often I fantasize that the spanker is a male headmaster instead.

But by far the great majority of my spanking fantasies consist of scenarios where a male, or sometimes an older female, spanks a female.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#46 | Posted: 1 Nov 2010 18:44
My favorit fantasy is when the female does something wrong and is suprised when she recieves an unanounced spanking by an athority figure (spouse, police officer, boss, teacher), but agrees she has earned a spanking. My second favorit would be the DD romances; either a married couple coping with every day life or a dating couple who are working out the dynamics of thier relationship.

BOROGAV
Male Member

England
#47 | Posted: 10 Jan 2011 22:38
my favourite fantasy is a neighbour spanking the boy next door or the landlady keeping a young tenant in line it's a older woman thing

ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#48 | Posted: 11 Jan 2011 22:18
My favorite fantasy is a teenage girl / young ladies being spanked in what i may call "spanking panties'.
These are of white nylon, bikini cut and preferably a size to small. The effect is that of a bottom tightly
encased in white nylon, presenting an unforgettable sight.
The scenario is best if the offending girl is required to remove her existing clothes and prepare herself to slip on the spanking panties and bra.
The best position in my opinion is to have the offender straddle a horse. It gives the best position for both spanking and vision.

Anybody familiar with any stories that may have elements of this theme? i would only be to happy to reply
with like minded enthusiasts.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#49 | Posted: 11 Jan 2011 23:35
I know I already contributed to this thread way back when it started, but it got me thinking about a recent fantasy that keeps teasing me: being outed by my Top to a friend that doesn't fully know about my kinks.

Absolutely torturously love/hate & want to/don't want to!

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#50 | Posted: 12 Jan 2011 06:21
ffrostie try R Humphries wonderful Woodettes series that has a lot of canings over panties (bumbags). They're not teens, but you wouldn't know it.

Page  Page 5 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 7
bexxie13, fesseemoi, luw1818, simar1, stevenr, Tommy369
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9