LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Smalltalk /

Favorite fantasies

Page  Page 4 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»
ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#31 | Posted: 12 Aug 2010 04:07
I've always enjoyed the scenario where a girl volunteers for a spanking, either out of morbid curiosity or a sense that she really deserves it for some reason.

swishswitch
Male Author

England
#32 | Posted: 7 Sep 2010 13:35
I have explored so many fantasies over the years ( I am a switch and happy with both sexes...spanking that is ) and taken them to places, either dead ends or out into the sunshine, and found that there is an elusive quality to the whole process. When I tried to manufacture the fantasy it would slip away or slide off elsewhere. It was all quite exhausting really. Now I don't try and instead participate with other people at parties and making films for internet sites. It is much more enjoyable in that the group takes the strain and I get the occasional moment of thrill and surprise which I think is at the heart of my need...the shock..the adrenalin. My most abiding fantasy is switching with the Head Girl as Head Boy....you don't have the right to cane so I must now cane you....excuse me but it is the other way round so touch your toes right now...minimum of fuss and one uniform fits all...bliss.

sixofthebest
Male Member

USA
#33 | Posted: 8 Sep 2010 00:27
The fantasy spankings that I like to read about are family spankings , some of them in reverse. Such as a A teen-age son , spanking his mother on the bare bottom. A son-in-law, spanking his mother-in-law, also on her naked rear end. A priest, spanking a nun, a cardinal spanking a mother superior, A President of the U.S.A. spanking someone like Sarah Palin. A male student, spanking a female teacher, or a headmistress. Katie Couric, a female newscaster, being spanked by Chris Mathews a male mewscaster.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#34 | Posted: 19 Sep 2010 03:20
I had a fantasy about a weird way of waging a "war of liberation" when I was about ten years old. I imagined that I was living about 2.000 years ago and that I was a slave in ancient Egypt. Somehow, I imagined, I got the opportunity to spank Cleopatra, who was supposed to have been a very beautiful and high-sexed woman. I imagined that she liked the spanking so much, and became so grateful to me that she liberated all the slaves of Egypt!

MarkCane
Male Member

England
#35 | Posted: 2 Oct 2010 21:19
I like to read stories of teenage boys being caned on the bare backside enfront of a class of girls. Possible reason being he has peeped at the girls changing for gym. The girls laugh as they watch his bum turn red.

smeple
Male Author

USA
#36 | Posted: 4 Oct 2010 13:51
Spanking fantasies? Naw, I don't have any of them.

Well, maybe a few - like a hundred or so. I guess my favorite theme is some sort of revenge situation, in which a woman, or several women, exact spanking and humiliation revenge on a man who, in one way or another, deserves it. I am an F/M type of person, and I write many of my stories based on this theme of revenge. Though "revenge" may be too strong a word, since it implies a very significant and, to some extent, harsh payback. And while some of my stories do involve that type of situation, most are a lighter version of that scenario, where there is a lot of fun (for the ladies, anyway), and the man eventually understands that, though his punishment is humiliating and hurts like the dickens, he does deserve it, and learns a lesson from it.

But yeah, stories which involves multiple women spanking me - um, I mean spanking the male character in the story - because he did something to them, or failed to do something for them, is one of my major fantasies. I love to read how the women come together to spank the man, how they develop their punishment plan, carry it out to the letter, and are able to laugh about it during and after the punishment. How the man is properly chastised, yet feels no desire for his own payback because, by the time his rear has been properly reddened, he understands he deserved it.

Another corollary off this fantasy is the coming of age story, in which a young man, perhaps in his mid teens, begins to feel the stirrings of a desire to be spanked, yet doesn't really understand it, and can't admit it to himself. His subconscious may understand that, but in his conscious mind, he certainly does NOT want to be spanked. But a group of young women, around the same age, with the power of numbers in their favor, and typically advanced female maturity, teach him life lessons by spanking him. He does things to them to deserve his spanking, of course, which is why it is sort of like the "revenge" theme taken down by a few notches, and a few years. I find the beginning of one's spanking career to be fascinating, certainly for the spanker(s), but especially for the spankee. How does one get started being spanked? How does he realize that he likes the thought - if not the actual pain - of having a red bottom, and/or the humiliation of a girl/women putting him over her knee and giving it to him? And how can he get himself into that situation? How does this come together with him growing up, with the development of his sexual impulses, with his relationships with girls/women?

But you know, despite all that mumbo-jumbo I just wrote, my simplest spanking fantasy is this: Going over a woman's knee, having my pants taken down, and being thoroughly spanked by her and a group of her friends, all of whom love to spank, who love to make sarcastic remarks about the redness of my butt, and the position I'm in, and who all laugh their own butts off at my predicament. There doesn't really have to be any reason for it - just a group of women getting together for some fun at my bottom's expense. And maybe the implied message that it can happen any time they want it to. Bottom line, that is what I like.
Pretty simple, right?

Guy
Male Author

USA
#37 | Posted: 4 Oct 2010 15:04
smeple:
Pretty simple, right?

"Simple", like most human fantasy; yet so complicated as to defy rational explanation. The human brain is an amazing thing.

Guy

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#38 | Posted: 6 Oct 2010 02:42
smeple:
But you know, despite all that mumbo-jumbo I just wrote, my simplest spanking fantasy is this: Going over a woman's knee, having my pants taken down, and being thoroughly spanked by her and a group of her friends, all of whom love to spank, who love to make sarcastic remarks about the redness of my butt, and the position I'm in, and who all laugh their own butts off at my predicament. There doesn't really have to be any reason for it - just a group of women getting together for some fun at my bottom's expense. And maybe the implied message that it can happen any time they want it to. Bottom line, that is what I like.
Pretty simple, right?

I suppose it can be, although I do enjoy your "conspiracy" stories in which the ladies, usually led by the male protagonist's love interest (wife or girlfriend), outmaneuver and manipulate the guy into an extensive spanking session that they all participate in--especially if they "beat him (pun intended) at his own game," notably betting on sports events.

A key element of such a scenario is that the male spankee is outnumbered, he has to tolerate the delighted feminine taunting and gloating that accompanies the extended buttwhiacking action because the consensus is that he thoroughly deserves what he's getting--he might seriously argue with his wife/girlfriend, but not if she's being psychologically backed up by two or more other ladies.

Finally, I do agree fully about the "next time" concept, that--whether it's point-blank stated or simply strongly implied or even just subtly suggested--sooner or later, probably sooner, there's a "next time" for more womanly spanking in the guy's future--Ouch!! again... --C.K.

FrankieSpank
Female Member

Canada
#39 | Posted: 7 Oct 2010 12:37
It's interesting to read other favourite scenarios... particularly having experienced Catholic boarding school in Quebec. (Napoleanic) civil law provides latitude for rituals of submission the nuns preferred. The recollections are a personal collection of favs!

However, my current thematic favs include a woman of a certain age with energies for high risk business ventures. OH... the places she'll go! Her penchant for a Beta male who will take her into hand when status quo is threatened is a theme that plays and plagues me... oh the pleasure and paint of it all...

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#40 | Posted: 8 Oct 2010 01:26
I have a lot of elaborate spanking fantasies involving Eva Mendes. Boy, would I like to spank those buns! Eva has such big, round buns but they are not flabby at all.

Here is a sort of sick thing I frequently do - I go to Ask.com (the search engine, I boycott Google because of their policies in China). I type - "Madonna´s buttocks" into the little box and do a search. The hits which I get always include a good selection of photo galleries of Madonna (the pop star) on stage, with her booty figuring prominently in all the photos. I love to gaze at those buns for many minutes at a time. I browse through the photo galleries. Madonna´s fans take lots of photos of her during her concerts, and then they post the photos on the net. And Madonna does not mind, because she is an exhibitionist (she has said that herself). I love Madge´s booty, because she exercises so much, so she is in very good shape despite the fact that she is 52 and has had children. Keep it up, Madonna! I would like to spank you almost as much as I would like to spank Eva Mendes! But you really should stay away from the plastic surgery, Madge. You might ruin it.

Page  Page 4 of 11: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »»

Online now: Members - 0 : Guests - 10
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9